• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
The only kind of car that I'm interested in is the kind of car I'll be using to escape the cops in GTA 4 in all honesty lol.

Zapdos, do you have a car yourself yet at all and if so what kind?

Well played.
Nope, I unfortunately don't even have a permit yet, much less a car of my own. I'll probably be getting my dads Toyota Camry, but if I could choose any car it would be a Lamborghini of some sort.

Pikapal, What is your favorite pokemon, besides pikachu (which is my guess), and why? Ninja'd

BinaryPeaches, what is your favorite pokemon and why?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

Sadly no. I've never owned a Super Nintendo, nevertheless played one aha...

Pikapal, how did you first come in contact with video games.

My mom started taking me to a new babysitter when I was like, 3 or 4, and she had an SNES for the older kids, but they would let me play when they weren't. SO I always would play Mario Kart when I went there. xD

Zapdos, how long did it take to draw the pic in your sig?

Gamzee

light my fire
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012

Gamzee,who's your best friend here?
Haven't really made friends here yet. I rather like that Shining Raichu person, or whatever his name is.

Pikapal642, who's your favorite poet?

zapdos926

Years

Zapdos, how long did it take to draw the pic in your sig?

want to say about 2 hours. I drew the original on paper, then uploaded it to Corel painter and from there traced it with my tablet, cleaned it up and colored it in :) Tis is one of my better works, but my best is a photo realistic Lamborghini Reventon I made inch by inch in 8th grade

NOW, Pikapal, what is your favorite pokemon besides pikachu and why? gosh darnit, ninja'd again...

Gamzee, Do you like AC/DC?

-Jared-

Years
Haven't really made friends here yet. I rather like that Shining Raichu person, or whatever his name is.

Pikapal642, who's your favorite poet?

I uh, don't read much poetry at all. >__> The first answer to come to mind would be e e cummings, just because his are all, like, crazy and stuff, which is awesome. xD

NOW, Pikapal, what is your favorite pokemon besides pikachu and why? gosh darnit, ninja'd again...

First off, answering to clear up misconception. xD Secondly, Pikachu isn't actually my favorite pokemon, and if I could change my username I totally would. xD My real favorite is Typhlosion. Super awesome pokemon right there. xD

So Zapdos, where did you get your tablet?

zapdos926

Years

First off, answering to clear up misconception. xD Secondly, Pikachu isn't actually my favorite pokemon, and if I could change my username I totally would. xD My real favorite is Typhlosion. Super awesome pokemon right there. xD

So Zapdos, where did you get your tablet?

I commend you, my good man. A typhlosion OC was my previous sig pic before the rules changed. My favorite non-legend is typhy.

Well, my tablet is the $200 Wacom Bamboo Fun. I got it off of Wacom.com and it came with Corel Painter Essentials as well as Photoshop Elements. A very good deal if you're looking for one.

Pikapal, at your age, do you still find legos as an appropriate pass-time?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

zapdos, is that a picture of you as your avatar?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I discovered Naruto through Toonami back in 2006, fell in love instantly in a way lol.

Zapdos, which Poke do you happen to like more, Flygon or Salamence?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, which Eeveelution is your favorite, if you can pick one? xD If you can't, maybe rank them?

All of them ._.; I can't really rank them either, 'cause they're all amazing in either skill, appearance, or both. Though I guess Flareon ranks lower than the rest. If only it could learn Flare Blitz...

---

Xulek, if Pokemon didn't exist what series do you think this forum would be based off of?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BinaryPeaches, what is your favorite pokemon and why?
Three way tie between Espeon, Bellossom, and Totodile with Togekiss and Litwick so close behind that it might as well be a five way tie. :3 They're all so adorable and loveable and amazing and I love them. So much.

Xulek, do you like juice? If so, what's your favorite kind.

-Jared-

Years
I commend you, my good man. A typhlosion OC was my previous sig pic before the rules changed. My favorite non-legend is typhy.

Well, my tablet is the $200 Wacom Bamboo Fun. I got it off of Wacom.com and it came with Corel Painter Essentials as well as Photoshop Elements. A very good deal if you're looking for one.

Pikapal, at your age, do you still find legos as an appropriate pass-time?

Of course, legos are appropriate for any age! xD Well, I don't personally play with legos, but I wouldn't think like, "Oh that guy is 20 and he plays with legos? What a dork" or anything. Enjoy what you enjoy! xD

BinaryPeaches, do you have any favorite Pokemon nicknames that you have ever thought up?

Years
Sorry for the inactivity guys, I had internet trouble.

Pikapal, what was the first Pokemon you ever saw? (Not in the games, but in general)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Zupplu, If you were eaten by a giant frog, do you think you could bust out from sheer strength?

No probably not

Hikari, how far did you get through you very first playthrough of your first pokemon game?

Years
Hikari, how far did you get through you very first playthrough of your first pokemon game?

It took me several months to finish Ruby, which was my first game.

Black was my shortest playthrough, finished it in 13 days. Now I'm in the post-game.

Zupplu, what was the first TV show you watched?

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Hikari10, how do you feel about the Legend of Zelda?
Magdalena, who's your fave My Little Pony character?
It's a tie! Between Derpy Hooves and Pinkie Pie! ^^
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Sorry for the inactivity guys, I had internet trouble.

Pikapal, what was the first Pokemon you ever saw? (Not in the games, but in general)

Oh god, I can't remember that far back. xD My guess would be Pikachu, of course. xD

No wait I remember now! There were two; a kid at Sunday School showed me his Onix and Horsea pokemon cards! That's right! xD

Magdelena~, how do you feel about cats?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back