• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykerr1

Shiny Fanatic
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Looking for: Somebody who I can trade my Karrablast to, then back to evolve it.
Offering: Shelmet (will become Acelgor), archen... Or you can ask me what I have b/c I might get something new.

Please pm me!

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
PKRS help!

Ok so basically I really need PKRS im currently trying to get it but you know it's like a 1/8,000+ chance.......Ok so i'll get to the point I don't care what the pokemon is as long as it has PKRS,also I kinda deleted my save file from the previous 4-gen games but ya just sayin.Anyways im not forcing you but it really could help me out A LOT anyways have a nice day.

FC:2923-8376-9694

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Hi! This is my first trade here:

LF: Timid Synchronizer (Munna or Elgyem)
OF: Modest Synchronize Munna, Jolly Synchronize Munna, Timid Gothita, Modest Gothita, Cottonee, or Oshawott (you'll have two wait a few minutes for it to hatch)

PM me!

I can help you evolve your Pokémon (Boldore/Gurdurr) too!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I need Vullaby and Rufflet. I really don't have much to offer, though.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
LF: Shiny Eevee(in gen 5 game). un-nicknamed please. dont care about stats.
offering: $10 in paypal

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people im am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
LF Mienfoo or someone that can breed me one. i would be eternally grateful. =]

Offering: some white exclusives, oshawott, various items, we can work something out

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I can only trade on Black :<

Looking for Zorua. Don't have much to trade, 'am at the fourth gym. I do have a Cinccino on-hand. VM me.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2011
I've been slacking and i'm just getting the game today.

I'm gonna get black but i really want Solosis. I'll probably play it all day and night today so i may have something more to offer soon but i can trade you a starter pokemon when i start the game, then restart and you trade me Solosis?

Thanks. PM if you wanna trade.

Sarus

Behind A Gas Mask
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Requesting: Oshawott
Offering: A PKRS infected pokemon, snivy, or tepig.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I am requesting oshawatt and snivy for any other starter...mine will be bred with a flawless ditto! Just pm me if interested

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm looking for a Pokemon with a Jolly/Adamant Nature, and the ability Synchronize for 5th gen, such as Munna or Elgyem. I can offer some nice Pokemon, including Dwebble, Yamask and some others for it.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
Just recently got White, so I don't have much.
LF: UT Adamant/Jolly/Naive/Hasty ポカブ (Pokabu/Tepig) UT Modest/Timid バチュル (Bachuru/Joltik) or デンチュラ (Denchura/Galvantula)
Shiny will always boost the price.
OF: Yuniran/Solosis, Tsutaja/Snivy, Marakacchi/Maractus, Banipucchi/Vanillite, Darumakka/Darumaka (lol big difference), Tesshiido/Ferroseed.
Please VM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back