• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: Top 10 articles

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It would be nice to have some casual non-news articles going. An easy thing that often seem enjoyable for readers is the classical top 10 concept, isn't it? It would basically be a countdown of various themes related to pok?mon, maybe one article per week for a while, or completely non-regularly released as they get created, for less pressure. There would be an introduction talking about the topic in general and what points are examined when the author (or us as a community, in some cases? if the list is discussed in a section as a thread first) decided where to place this or that. Then the list with the reasoning and pictures for each thing.

Some ideas for top 10 are:

- Best battle VGM
- Best route music / town music etc
- game antagonists
- gym leaders
- side characters
- Episodes from the anime
- Seasons from the anime!
- Volumes/chapters from a manga
- Ash's pok?mon in strength
- Best pok?mon cards / best pok?mon card art
- Best ROM Hacks available in 2018
- Best finished / demo fangames
- Most interesting pok?mon game cities
- Pok?mon games!
- Beautiful pok?mon
- Scary pok?mon
- Fan art (of a specific pok?mon? overall? of legendaries?)

I myself don't have enough knowledge to write about many of these topics, but perhaps we could find people to help out. Music tracks, I could definitely do ;) as well as lists of pok?mon based on non-competitive and mostly non-anime aspects. Yes, I'm a sad excuse for a pok?mon fan. Still wanted to pitch the idea~

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Oh yeah, sign me up with one of those. Especially tying in with that thing I did on YouTube, I'm thinking about doing an editorial of the top 10 scariest Pokemon music soundtracks as of right now. Your thoughts?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh yeah, sign me up with one of those. Especially tying in with that thing I did on YouTube, I'm thinking about doing an editorial of the top 10 scariest Pokemon music soundtracks as of right now. Your thoughts?
Are you using PC's Youtube account?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
this would be pretty cool, easy articles to write that normally get easy views and would be ported over to social media quite well imo :)

Would love to do a collab with someone (@Kostas where you at) on Ash's Top 10 Pokemon for example

Years
this would be pretty cool, easy articles to write that normally get easy views and would be ported over to social media quite well imo :)

Would love to do a collab with someone (@Kostas where you at) on Ash's Top 10 Pokemon for example

Of course!

Back