• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter [Aethestode]

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefight

I like people
Years
WOW! this looks amazing! i love how much you changed! it really shows how good you are at this. i've never actually read the manga... but i'm sure its okay. this game might even encourage me to read it! while hacks that only change one or two things are cool, i love hacks like these!

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
That C guy is so noob compared to you... The real Adventures maker, the one and only, the amazing Aethesdode! I've voted for you for HotY 2014. You're games are amazing!

I'm hoping that this will progress fast.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
I just took a look at that Deviantart you mentioned. Big Bang ability, man. Sounds a lot like a certain Super Saiyan I know. :P

Would it's power be OVER 9000!!!!? ;p but this design does look awesome. More awesome than some of the real mega-evo's :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2021
Hey!
Are you planning on changing the fishing sprite in the next beta? When fishing, instead of Yellow, we get Red (actually, I'm kinda surprised as no one posted that)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey!
Are you planning on changing the fishing sprite in the next beta? When fishing, instead of Yellow, we get Red (actually, I'm kinda surprised as no one posted that)

Yep, I will, jsut that I'm focusing on Red Chapter now. I just want to get it out of the way.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
How is the progress going on the games? What order of progress are they going in? Red first, then Blue, then Green, then Yellow?
Good luck with this!

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
This is really awesome... How you're making every series of the manga, when they're all released i'll be sure to play each and every one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back