• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Forêt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Kyogre lvl 50
Bold Natured
HP: 6, ATK: 12, DEF 17, SPATK 27, SPDEF 24, SPD 9
Aqua Ring
Ice Beam
Ancient Power
Water Spout

If your not interested I would appreciate a DEX swap so I can search for one on GTS.

I am going to breed a Larvitar with Outrage and killer attack/nature. I just wanted to make sure it's ok to give the pokemon over to you for EV training or if you normally breed the pokemon you EV train since I saw you don't breed egg moves. I think I understand it all now and feel kinda stupid but I think the question is still justified since your store post kind of implies that you breed them.

Sorry for misleading you, I do not breed anything. (I don't really know how) But I can still EV train any pokemon after it has been bred.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Alright Dyenguard. Sounds good. I'll be back when I have the Larvitar ready. I'm working on a shiny Charmander right now so it may be a while.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Update:

015.png
42.png
015.png

Golbat ♀ Lv. 47
OT: Jay | ID: 28617
Nature: Timid
Ability: Inner Focus
IVs: 11/8/14/25/0/11
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
Moves: Air Cutter, Mean Look, Acrobatics, Poison Fang​

@Falling Wishes
I'm interested in this Pokemon

Elekid ♂ Lv. 1
OT: Solares | ID: 01020
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Leer, Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Ice Punch

I know you've been looking for that Ducklett. Here's mine.
The nickname is for me, but I can change it to Ariel for you. :)

Do you still want to continue this trade? (:

Last edited:

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Sorry for the late reply, my internet/phone lines/cable was cut for a few days due to an explosion at Shaw <<

I do not actually do breeding requests! That is Jericho and FallingWishes service XD I will let them take care of this!

Oh, hahaha I thought thats what it said on your spot in the thread, but no. I must be stupid. Sorry about the late reply too, I forgot I had posted here.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Dyenguard I am reserving two spots for you to EV train two pokes for me :) I will let you know what two they are soon as you are ready lol, still deciding on which two lol.

Years
Hey Falling Wishes i'm still sorry abou that gligar on wrong gen and my wifi but do you see anything in my thread that you want for this?

016.png
384.png
016.png

Rayquaza Lv. 70
OT: Japanese | ID: 03172
Nature: Jolly/Modest
Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 25/0/7/13/15/29
Moves: Dragon Pusle, AncientPower, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Or you could make a bp for 5th gen with iv's cuz I've been expirimenting with 5th Gen rng!!

Falling Wishes

Years
Hey Falling Wishes i'm still sorry abou that gligar on wrong gen and my wifi but do you see anything in my thread that you want for this?

016.png
384.png
016.png

Rayquaza Lv. 70
OT: Japanese | ID: 03172
Nature: Jolly/Modest
Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 25/0/7/13/15/29
Moves: Dragon Pusle, AncientPower, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Or you could make a bp for 5th gen with iv's cuz I've been expirimenting with 5th Gen rng!!

Don't worry about it! Its not your fault & i didn't find anything interesting in your events but tell me when you post Pokemon in the Near Flawless & Shinys and such. Also try doing my Special Wants for that. (:

Years
This:
004.png
052.gif
004.png

Pumpkin Lv. 1
OT: Yours | ID: Yours
Ability: Technician
Moves: Amnesia, Hypnosis
Hatched At: Undella Bay

I'll try RNGing it for you then trade it to you for the rayquaza!! :)

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Dyenguard I am reserving two spots for you to EV train two pokes for me :) I will let you know what two they are soon as you are ready lol, still deciding on which two lol.

Alright, I can fill the spots once you make up your mind! Just post and VM me with the details when your ready.

Falling Wishes

Years
This:
004.png
052.gif
004.png

Pumpkin Lv. 1
OT: Yours | ID: Yours
Ability: Technician
Moves: Amnesia, Hypnosis
Hatched At: Undella Bay

I'll try RNGing it for you then trade it to you for the rayquaza!! :)

That was a lot to copy & paste wasn't it? ^^' I can't help but to make even my Special Wants look nice. & That sounds alright with me! Tell me when you get it right & good luck of course!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Sorry it took me so long to reply!
I can change Ducklett's nickname to Ariel for you if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back