• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Welcome to the club! I told you that you're gonna like it here :P
But yeah hope it shines for you soon :P

I'll post my hunts later, i have a Ultimate Water Mono-type to finish...

Years
I LIVE!!!!!
I havent been on in like 3 months because my internet got shut off, but i just found out i can mooch off my neighbors internet :P, No shiny news because my 3DS wont play cartridge games for some reason , so ill probably be hunting on roms if it doesnt work soon.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome back, NeonTsuba! Congrats on the shiny Treecko!

Welcome to the club, ShinyJohtomaster!

Welcome back, LucarioGuild7! Sorry to hear about the internet and 3DS cartridge problems.

This week's random hunt is... Swinub!

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ho-oh has pasted 10k... really want that one to shine the most =/. In other news I'm training an Illuminate Watchdog and Damp Poliwhirl to use in my first ever RE hunt on White. I'm going to hunt in the Crater Forest in Giant Chasm. There's Lunatone and Solrock that can detonate all over themselves there so I need Damp. I'm hoping to get either a Solrock, Lunatone, Ditto, or Clefairy but a Piloswine or Metang would be cool too.

My Hunts:
Ho-oh - 10,063 SRs
Viridian Forest - 520 REs

rykerr1

Shiny Fanatic
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Hey everyone =D I've really been hunting obsessively during this month since I want as many shinies as possible before I go to college, and my Pokemon games have graced me with my 3rd shiny of the month!

muzax3.jpg

30accur.jpg

After 2 failed RE hunts on Route 3 (one resulting in Pidove, one in Lillipup), 2874 eggs between Blitzle and Ponyta, and 1480 Blitzle eggs, I have a shiny zebra!

Like the Eevee that I hatched back in March (flawless sp attack, DW ability, Modest), she's pretty much perfect. The Jolly everstone worked, she has flawless Speed, she has double-edge as an egg move, and she's a she ;) The only thing about her I don't like is that she has Lightningrod instead of Motor Drive, but that's just a small thing since both are very good abilities.

I will hatch the other 90 Blitzles I have stored, then continue hatching Ponyta eggs until it shines. Not sure what I'm going to do after that; I'll either MM other targets (Togepi and DW Gligar) or hunt Groudon in Soul Silver.

Anyway, good luck to all of you on your hunts!

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Welcome to the club oshawottlover13 (mind if I call you oshawottlover?) Frillish is a great shiny. If I may ask a question is it male or female.
As for my own doings...
My Hunts
Ho-oh - 10621 SRs
Viridian Forest - 1300 REs
Dialga - 225 SRs
I started Dialga this morning on my Diamond, mostly want Ho-oh T_T tho I won't be TOO disappointed if something else shinies first *cough* Dialga*cough*

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
yes you can call me oshawottlover. you can also call me oshawott cuz i love oshawott hahaha and its a girl and on platinum i have a shiny masquerain

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
I think I missed out on a shiny Lunatone. :(

I finally got a (non-shiny) Modest Deino with flawless HP/Defense/Sp. Atk/Speed, so I EV trained it and began raising it to level 100. I was doing other stuff since level grinding doesn't require much attention, so I was just knocking out every Pokemon I saw. On my second Lunatone, I was like, "Oh, that's strange that its eye is red. The last one I faced had a blue eye." I threw a Poke Ball to see if the stars would come out, but red-eyed Lunatone is just normal. I think the first one I faced might've been a shiny and I just didn't realize it because I hadn't seen a regular Lunatone for so long.

EDIT: Gah, silly me! *facepalm* I just remembered that GenV has a Pokedex that tells you if you've seen the shiny form, haha. Apparently I did not see a shiny Lunatone! I must be going crazy wanting another shiny, "lol." :cer_laugh:

Hi, I'd like to join!

I would like to join please!

i wanna join the club please i love clubs

Welcome to the club!

I LIVE!!!!!

Welcome back!

SHINY GULPIN

my Treecko finally hatched

my 3rd shiny of the month!

Congrats! Three shinies in a month is really impressive, rykerr!

Last edited:
Years
Gratz to everyones shinies in game news i think i have isolated the pokemon game with problems which is White that sucks but i can still use diamond and Soul Silver that is something right, im thinking about going for swinub whilst i train my team in Soul Silver in the ice cave so thats conveint.

Years
Been too long since I hunted!
*Checks shiny hunting notepad*

I've spent the first week of my summer holiday in my shop, but today my sister refuses to go over there so I have to stay indoors and look after her >_>

Anyway, what better way to utilize this time than to hunt? I'm gonna poke around a bit and see if anyone that hunts is online most of today to talk to while I do, but yeah. I'm gonna SR some Ho-oh and Treecko ( 10,495 and 4,669 respectively) and add Kyurem on the end later if I feel up to it (6,590).

I'm bored of EV training. xD

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
please may i join

my current shineis
rattata
rayquaza
zourourk
zwilous
haunterX3
gengar

i am looking for shiny
mewtwo
duskull
drapion

as i said before please may i join

---danaxe-----absolfan--------supporter of absol zangoose and bisharp-----

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Welcome back TSE and Welcome to the Club danaxe, those are some pretty nice shinies you got there.
My Hunts:
Ho-oh - 10935 SRs
Viridian Forest - 1300 REs
Dialga - 543 SRs
So I'm on the road to 13K 1/8192 encounters with no Shiny seen. I've decided to only hunt 1/8192 shinies until I at least have my first 1/8192 shiny. although I will need 2 1/8192 shinies to complete the yearly quest.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
im still alive

you may happen to notice my lack of posting of shinies. well, thats cause i havent gotten any new since Joltik. not for lack of hunting, i hunt every day when i can (well, when im not cleaning the old house or doing schoolwork).....

welcome back TSE!!!

rykerr1

Shiny Fanatic
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Hey everyone =) I was expecting my Giratina hunt to go over the odds since my Platinum game trolled me with a 10.5 month long Piplup hunt, but after 7215 resets I have a shiny Giratina!

25iynut.jpg

I really wanted to catch it without my Master Ball, but when it got down to 2 PP (after escaping from 2 Premier Balls, 15 Dusk Balls, and 10 Timer Balls) I ended up just throwing the Master Ball.

It has an Impish nature, and I'll be calling it Sombra ("shadow" in Spanish, I think it sounds elegant... plus my shiny Zapdos from Soul Silver, which was leading my party, has a Spanish name).

Next up in Platinum is Palkia, which is probably my favorite Sinnoh legendary =)

Oh, and with this shiny I now have 4 shinies from this month. That ties July 2012 with April and May 2011 as my most productive month shiny-wise, since I got 4 shinies in each of those months. April 2011 was also the month where I started hunting ^.^

Welcome to all new members and good luck to everyone on your hunts!

Candra Software

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Not sure where to post this, but the legit Shiny Pokémon I used to have back in the day were Buizel and Ponyta in Pearl (both via Pokéradar), Geodude on my first copy of Emerald, and Voltorb, Electrike and Spinda on my second copy of Emerald.

While playing my Sapphire hack I ran into a Shiny Yanma after about 30 hours on the 18th.

I'm glad that my first legitimate shiny encounter was one of my favorite Pokémon! But right now I have no Pokémon games...

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
I've just gotten into the whole "Shiny Hunting" so I thought why not join a club all about it. I have decided for my first shiny I will be looking for a snover shiny as that was the first shiny I ever found. Unfortunately, I forgot about it and deleted my file so I could start. Sooooooo, I guess this means I currentely own no Shinies.

Kleinchen

boldly going
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Congrats on your new shinies danaxe and rykerr! And good luck to everyone else on their hunts. :>

I'm just finishing getting the moves I want on my shiny Growlithe, soon-to-be-Arcanine, then I'll be ready to start my next hunt! I'm thinking Drifloon or possibly Eevee, cuz I love shiny Umbreon, but I'm not sure yet, haha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
i have another shiny!

after 6789 resets
i got it shiny victini
too bad my camera broke

try again, sir. Victini, along with Resh and Zek in Black and White are programmed to NOT be shiny. the new version of those two in B/W2 though, as far as i know, CAN be shiny

Back