• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Wow i thought I would have beaten the game by now, i have been patient and now it does not get rewarded because unlike some people when school starts (which it has) i do not have enough time to play this game until the summer when i have nothiing else again soo yea.......

-_-' Your posts are starting to get rather annoying. For one, just because you've decided that a little patience would be good, doesn't mean that the game will be out and ready for download the next time you feel your patience should be rewarded. Game Dev is a time consuming thing and since you aren't making any games(That I know of) You wouldn't understand the process of getting one nearly bug free or completely for that matter as well as fully completing one like OG has done. Two, unlike some People, when school starts(Which mine has as well) I also don't have enough time to get on my computer, but my excuse is completely legit. I go to school from 7:00am to 10:00PM and Don't get home until around 10:30PM. Where as you probably only have 8 hours of school, maybe less. I'm pretty sure you can find some time in your schedule to play the game...but that's just a theory. Not to mention you have holidays and such...Unless your school just doesn't like Kids enough and try's to wrap everyone up year round...Including Christmas(If you celebrate it). My job isn't just play testing the game. I'm also Fixing Grammar errors, Spriting things here and there, fixing map errors, fixing events, and a few other things. OG trusted me to get the game bug free and I want to try my honest best to do such, so if you don't have the patience to just hold off then please, just leave. If OG decides that he would rather have someone else finish the game that can do it alot faster, then by all means I'll send the game straight back to him. If you want to start a war over the matter then please do...Send me some VM's PM's..whatever you feel is necessary to get your opinion out, but please don't post the matter here any longer.

For anyone listening to this that usually doesn't see this side of me. I have to apologize.

*On Topic...I have free time today so I'm working on Raptor, the Map errors have been corrected in all maps, Grammar has been fixed in all maps, Events have been fixed in nearly all maps. I'm currently creating a biking sprite charset for the Hero/Heroine then I'm going to play test to fix a bug with a problem in the gender selection.

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
Years
*On Topic...I have free time today so I'm working on Raptor, the Map errors have been corrected in all maps, Grammar has been fixed in all maps, Events have been fixed in nearly all maps. I'm currently creating a biking sprite charset for the Hero/Heroine then I'm going to play test to fix a bug with a problem in the gender selection.

Thank you, Jesus. The grammar was killing me.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Thanks for keeping us in the loop and take as long as you want.
We all have to be patient.
It's not everyday, or every year that a game gets finished.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright. Making a game is not simple as you thought. It took years. So stop posting annoying post like that.

I knew that F.M.P getting busier, but he is still working on Raptor non-stop. Give some patient, buddy!

Anyway, I saw my rating for the thread is in 4.48. I believe I just need a few more vote to make it become 4.5 which is 5 stars. So hope you guys that haven't vote for it please vote~ Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I voted pal.
And i always trust flood and know he'll get the job done.
So I won't even bother saying, "ZOMG this game is taking forever!!! I dont even wanna play anymore, you guys suck!"
Because i know how hard it is. Best of luck and i am waitin for the raptor release!

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I know how hard it is to make a game and I will support you until its out, and later.

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
I can't beleive that it is all going faster than before now... Normally when the final release of the game is almost out, but faster then normally.

I'll check out every day now for a small update report :D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
OMG! Finally it turns to be 5 stars! Really appreciate! I've waited for ages. Thanks, really.
Btw, F.M.P is now working on Raptor whenever he is free. So I believe he'll get it done real soon.

Years
No problem! I voted the last vote i think....
I never vote treads!
It's getting close to being finished I see.
Well great news Og!
Patients will reward you I say.

Thanks for putting so much effort into a game.
Not many people have the spine to get it finished, Bravo!

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
It's nice to know that this is going so well.

Keep it up, but you don't have to rush because of these arrogant people getting impatient. I can wait forever if I need to.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for support guys. Unfortunately, my thread turns back to 4 star. I really hope that this thread will stay in 5 star forever. Please don't make me disappointed! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Don't bother about the rating. I made a fuss about mine once, and it didn't really do much (apart from making me look a bit arrogant :P). If you don't encourage people to rate it 5 stars, nobody will rate it 1 out of spite either. If you just leave them be, people will vote this game what they think it deserves :)

Back