• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secrets and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
SPOILER!!

OKay... soo.. I'm a bad person and I gamsharked past the guy in Viridian Forest. Don't hate me. There is a little Celebi shrine, though most of that area is just walls. And the doors on the building don't warp yet. My personal belief, it leads to the new region. >.> That's the only thing I gamesharked for. I'm gonna play the game legitly, except for doing a little exploration. >.> If you guys at Skeetendo don't want me posting my findings, that's cool. I won't.

SPOILER!!

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
hey its cool if you post stuff. If you find stuff buildings will most likely not work
Spoiler:

but yes, as the old man tells you to in the game, feel free to speculate about what is up with the house (the celebi shrine was already hinted at by the old woman in the route house headed in)

Also, feel free to post your opinions on new features that are mentioned but you can't actually participate in yet (I think the main one would be fossil digging)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
Heh. And I couldn't help it so... I talked to the guy behind the museum and it said 'Object Event' xD Like it does if you cheat to talk to the pokemon in the route during a battle in G/S/C xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
Because of the shrine I'm tinking that you'll have Celebi... and because a old woman saying that when they were a little girl she saw a strange pokemon in the forest...

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
And.. The Flower Pot on the table on the main floor of the hero's house is incomplete.

Also... No more Charmander, I"m gonna finish the legit beta and save there, before I screw around. >.>

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
lol, the flowerpot was incomplete in red (the tileset graphics and block data for the house tileset were copied straight from red XD) but I can make it complete.

Also, charmander is legit, you jutt have to beat brock to get past the girl and her Pikachu (yes, that is the pikachu graphic that follows you in yellow)

By the way, how many cameos have you noticed so far?

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
I'm not keeping track. >.< Also, I finished the beta. I walked to the right of the supernerd, what is this area?

whatxa8.png

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
That is a special place you can get to when you take the back way out of Mt Moon, but I wont let on exactly what goes on there just that it will be worth making your way to it legitimately once you have the appropriate HMs

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
Okay these are all I found.

Brendan
Reference to Imakuni?
Reference to Dr. Quackenpoker

Edit: And Ceiling Meowth (Cat)

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
hey its cool if you post stuff. If you find stuff buildings will most likely not work
Spoiler:

but yes, as the old man tells you to in the game, feel free to speculate about what is up with the house (the celebi shrine was already hinted at by the old woman in the route house headed in)

Also, feel free to post your opinions on new features that are mentioned but you can't actually participate in yet (I think the main one would be fossil digging)

Spoiler:

I did the super nerd :P

But then I got stuck in hiro's house...the map is glitched. I saw the guy behind the museum, would you mind saying how we will be able to get to him without gameshark, whenever you make it possible?

Anyway, I love the beta, good idea bringing it out early, you probably found glitches alot faster than you would have on your own...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
'But then I got stuck in hiro's house...the map is glitched. I saw the guy behind the museum, would you mind saying how we will be able to get to him without gameshark, whenever you make it possible?'

All he does is say 'Obect Event'...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
YAY, PIKABLU! Isnt it really just a Marril though xD My version of Pikabu is a Pikachu/Marril mix or a blue pikachu xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back