• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
ow it looks great..

okay i have a question is that why riolu is dark/fighting huh? it got more weakness and looks weired...

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
This hack is going greater than I expected it would be!

Great Job on this FrozenInfernoZX! I can't wait for more updates.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Where can I catch riolu. Is it route 50? And does the time of day matter?

Day and Night Pokemon have not even implemented in Beta 1. There will be a guy on Route 50, that only appears that hints of trying to learn Riolu's encounter patterns. Riolu is found on Route 50 during night.

ow it looks great..

okay i have a question is that why riolu is dark/fighting huh? it got more weakness and looks weired...

Because I get "dark" vibes from a Pokemon like Riolu and I made it hard to catch during the night time. Since Riolu is a rare Pokemon, I guess its new typing will make it harder to train... Lucario is will not maintain it's dark typing.

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Well guys, here is some good and bad news mixed into one: (It's not that bad from my perspective)

But everything is fine with the project, however: I almost cried when my laptop had hard drive failure. Everything on my laptop is now gone
3.%20frown.gif
However, luckily I had made a back up of every single component of my Pokemon Normal project on a brand new portable hard drive a few months back!

The sad part of this, is that my newest update is now gone (like progress up to Route 55 - Desert) However, I am going to come back even stronger and utilize what I have done recently (which is now gone) and make it even better!
In fact, due to this unfortunate event, I have decided to release a special Beta 1.5. Beta 1.5 contains the same progress, revamped areas, better scripting, Youngster Joey, and more, and with a completely redone Silverdust Town containing a special nighttime only event!

As of now, all of my new progress after Silverdust Town (beta 2) is currently sitting on my corrupted laptop hard drive. I am going to try to see if it is possible for me to retrieve it, stay tuned! Either way, Beta 1.5-The Rebirth is coming soon! Long live this project!

Last edited:
Years
Wow now that's some news. Sorry for your laptop, happened to me once as well, but don't give up.From what I can see at your last post, you are determined to continue this hack to the end. I am really happy that there are hackers that are so much dedicated to their hacks. I also really like your hack and it's one of the few that I really want to play! Anyways, good luck with your rebirth patch and congratulations again!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Well guys, here is some good and bad news mixed into one: (It's not that bad from my perspective)

But everything is fine with the project, however: I almost cried when my laptop had hard drive failure. Everything on my laptop is now gone
3.%20frown.gif
However, luckily I had made a back up of every single component of my Pokemon Normal project on a brand new portable hard drive a few months back!

The sad part of this, is that my newest update is now gone (like progress up to Route 55 - Desert) However, I am going to come back even stronger and utilize what I have done recently (which is now gone) and make it even better!
In fact, due to this unfortunate event, I have decided to release a special Beta 1.5. Beta 1.5 contains the same progress, revamped areas, better scripting, Youngster Joey, and more, and with a completely redone Silverdust Town containing a special nighttime only event!

As of now, all of my new progress after Silverdust Town (beta 2) is currently sitting on my corrupted laptop hard drive. I am going to try to see if it is possible for me to retrieve it, stay tuned! Either way, Beta 1.5-The Rebirth is coming soon! Long live this project!

UGGHHHH...

Y?

And I'm pretty sure you can get that hard drive in your laptop since I'm pretty sure it's removable from the laptop itself just get a computer technician to fix it so you can work on your hack. :3

Also I recommend you using Dropbox for backups it's really useful! :3

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
UGGHHHH...

Y?

And I'm pretty sure you can get that hard drive in your laptop since I'm pretty sure it's removable from the laptop itself just get a computer technician to fix it so you can work on your hack. :3

Also I recommend you using Dropbox for backups it's really useful! :3

I did take it to a technician and they told me that there is basically a next to none chance that I can retrieve any data on it due to the HDD having the most bad sectors that he had ever seen. I am just crossing fingers and hoping that I can retrieve at least just one folder off of it. I'm going to try when I get some free time. And yeah, Dropbox sounds like a good idea!

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
hey i love the graphics gr8 job man , can any1 suggest me a pokemon hack having similar graphics like this and with latest pokemon sprite and the game must be complete i would appreciate it :D

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Why national dex has 323 pokemon instead of 386 ??? Also the night pallete needs to be more blue-ish. Story-wise and visual-wise your hack is great ! keep it up.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
It looks great Where does the beta end?

Silverdust City. There is not much to do there however.

Why national dex has 323 pokemon instead of 386 ??? Also the night pallete needs to be more blue-ish. Story-wise and visual-wise your hack is great ! keep it up.

I wanted to make a Regional Dex of 247 and a National Dex of 323 to give the game its own feeling, Pokemon wise. As for the night palettes, it's aesthetics, so I can always change that at a later date.
-----
Well, sorry for the long hiatus! I was busy with life and getting my laptop back in shape! Now I'm ready to hack like a maniac! Hahahaha.

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
must be hard work, u need lot of patience to make these lol, i like the hack though really cool,

Back