• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
But why are Best wishes when Black and white aren't finished?

Sorry for my English

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Best Wishes is the series that it goes by in Japan. As Black and White is too other regions around the global. So in essence they are the same thing as Black and White. Both based in Isshu/Unova and both cover the same things. Also in the future if you have quick questions, please use this topic instead of creating your own

Years
Evolutions

List all of the Pokemon evolving and into what and whos was it here please heres what I though of.

DP Jessies Yanma to Yanmega
DP Ashs Turtwig into Grotle
DP Ashs Gligar into Gliscor

Anyone got more

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
Is the sunglasses krokorok wears, an item used in the games.(Blackglasses would make sense cause it's a dark type) or is it just for style purposes.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
Hey does anyone know where I can watch episodes from the first two generations online? I only have VHS copies and no VCR here in the living room to play them on. The site I have been using for my other shows is not providing the specific episode I had hoped to watch tonight.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I have a question.

What deos BMG mean? what is the meaning of this word?
I think you mean BGM, it stands for Background Music. You know, the music that usually plays in the background of the anime, whether it's during a battle, after an achievement. etc.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Why do none of Ash's water-types ever evolve? I've always been curious about this.

Not true... Krabby evolved. Most of his Water types are proud Pokemon. Oshawott & Corphish are proud Pokemon. Totodile honestly seems quite weak, so it's not ready. Squirtle is part of the Squirtle squad... so it would ruin it. ): And he just caught Palpitoad.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Pignite vs Mamoswine?

I've watched today's episode and the pictures as well and didn't see this battle there

was it skipped?

droomph

weeb
Years
Ahhhhhh I have a quick little question...

BW2 hasn't been released in the US, has it? Just wondering because the Online episodes haven't showed them yet, but I'm seeing episode articles on Bulbapedia that says it's up to like, ~BW65 in English. Also I can't watch Pokémon on TV (I don't have the right channels :() so excuse me if it's been out since forever or hasn't been released yet.

Perriechu

Years
Ahhhhhh I have a quick little question...

BW2 hasn't been released in the US, has it? Just wondering because the Online episodes haven't showed them yet, but I'm seeing episode articles on Bulbapedia that says it's up to like, ~BW65 in English. Also I can't watch Pokémon on TV (I don't have the right channels :() so excuse me if it's been out since forever or hasn't been released yet.

Nope they haven't aired in the US yet. :)

Perriechu

Years
So when should they air? Soon? Has there been a confirmation on the dates yet?

It'll probably be on the 6th October. Since that's when the Pokèstar episode is due to air if there's no breaks/double episodes. And the games come out on the 7th. But no, there's no official dates.

DalkonCledwin

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Wikipedia Anime Episode Counts

I am currently looking at the article on wikipedia by the name of "List of Anime Series by Episode Counts" and there is something that strikes me as odd about this article. In the article the Pokemon series is listed as three different series. Further because it is listed as three different series it chronicles the series' episodes separately in each of these sections of the saga. Worse yet, the article does not appear to have been updated to include the most recent renditions of the series (the Black and White chapter) thus it is not chronicling the ongoing episodes of the series.

The problem with this is that according to another article on wikipedia that lists all of the episodes to date (both those released in Japan, and those released in America), there are currently 746 episodes of the Pokemon series. This isn't counting the movies, specials, and what have you that keep coming out. This number of episodes would place the series somewhere in between "Shima Shima Tora no Shimajirō" and "Kotowaza House" in the number of episodes that Pokemon actually has, assuming that Pokemon were to be counted as a single series, instead of 3 to 4 separate series'. So my question is, does anyone know why Pokemon is being counted as 3 to 4 separate series, instead of as 1 single series?

P.S. I would have linked to the articles, but apparently I can't until I have made 15 posts on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back