• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not sure if anyone here cares about cartoons pre a yesterday but Yawara!, after almost a decade of subbing, has finally been competed. Hopefully some 80s greatness there.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

haven't watched a lot of anime

too busy with Black 2 and Mystery Dungeon...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haven't watched a lot of anime. been watching merlin. but if you haven't known that by now then idk where you have been. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

I keep intending to watch Merlin but idk there's so much I'm trying to keep up on plus work and people and events and augh I hate being busy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am currently in the process of both a second and a third rewatch of Merlin because I am the opposite and have no life.

BUT HEY IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN ANNA.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

I've been making time in my day to livewatch a quiz show that doesn't even air in my country so .___. If I had my choice I would have no obligations and nothing to do but what I wanted ;___;

YES HI AGAIN TARA <33 I AM BACK ONCE MOREEEE

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yes good. everyone should watch merlin.

I'M SO GLAD I'VE MISSED YOUUU <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

which feel?
im tired of work and same ugh i'm supposed to be working ~18 hours a week and i put in THIRTY LAST WEEK. FRICK.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
114. Wow Anna, it sure has been a while!

I got a job at the place I least expected to get one... one of the freaking fanciest hotels in city.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
116 was walking by and stopped to look at a sign with the prices of the restaurant etc. When all of a sudden one of the managers walks up to me and ask if I'm interested in a job. I mainly help out in the stewarding department. (Washing dishes and fetching stuff from the warehouses). but sometimes I'm in charge of the employees cafeteria (free food!)

Nothing to fancy but it's quite fun. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Need to see about looking for a job on top of the kidsitting that I've started doing. and... i guess I should consider getting a car but first I need to give myself some happy. :|v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back