• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Planned Team

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Before I get started, I'd like to mention that I'll be transferring Pokemon to my White 2.. I know that some of the Pokemon on my team can't be caught in White 2. It is incomplete, so I'd definitely appreciate suggestions.

Clefable
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Calm (would Bold be better to up Def stat?)
Wish
Stealth Rock
Toxic (not sure about this move)
Protect

Typhlosion
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Timid/Modest
Eruption
Flamethrower
--
--
(I don't know what other moves would be good for her. I thought maybe Sunny Day and Solarbeam would be a good choice, but then I think how only one of my other Pokemon benefit from sunlight, and that I already have a Grass type.)

Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Timid
Baton Pass
Nasty Plot
Roost
Air Slash
(I wanted to get away from the usual Togekiss sets. I was interested in what I could do with Baton Pass without ruining the potential of Serene Grace.)

Leafeon
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Jolly (Adamant?)
Swords Dance
Leaf Blade
Baton Pass
Roar (or maybe Protect?)

^^ These four are the only Pokemon I know I want for sure. ^^

I am unsure about what I want in the final two slots, only that one should be a physical attacker (for Leafeon to pass Swords Dance to.) Perhaps Azumarill and Ampharos/Raichu/Luxray?

I'd love critiques and suggestions.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
i think a ampharos would be well for your team. ampharos@leftovers modest discharge/volt switch,focus blast,signal beam,cotton guard/or whatever u need.

Years
Your Clefable is lacking offensive moves, and its Special Attack is not too shabby.

You should consider Ice Beam since there's 4 types weak to Ice, and it can help against strong Dragon-types. Wish isn't really needed in-game. Flamethrower can be handy for hitting Steel-types hard while Psychic can help counter its Fighting weakness.

It has a good movepool so try and take some time into deciding some moves.

Back