• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Hey Guys, Delta is BACK MAN~
I sry i didnt active like days, i was in a hospital, very sick i cant even lay up ma left hand,
but now i still weak and feeling alot of dizzyness,
but i wanted to say I MISSED YOU GUYS <3

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
I sry i didnt active like days, i was in a hospital, very sick i cant even lay up ma left hand,

Hey there delta! Be safe dude! And hope you'll overcome your sickness and be with us. Okey? ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Heyhey! Welcome back; missed ya too!

And aww, I hope that you'll feel better soon~ Take it easy, and have much needed rest if you want to. :3

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I'll be leaving PC for quite some time as I have my exams and then my 12th......... Might be online for a few more days but that will be the last of me that you'll see this month.....
Hope someone remembers me to miss me :(

Years
I'll be leaving PC for quite some time as I have my exams and then my 12th......... Might be online for a few more days but that will be the last of me that you'll see this month.....

School is very important so yeah always put that first. Anyways, good luck and I'm sure we'll keep your club thriving while you're gone. PC will be here when you get back.

- Hikari

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

Sure thing DT, good luck with your school. ;)
You should pass those exams okey?

Yeah we'll gonna miss you, so be back soon!~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Awww, good luck on your exams, and I know that you'll do well! I'll miss you, but, I'll also look forward on seeing you return. :3

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Time sure are fast, i goona go australia by tmr, but i will come back, not school related :D juz a vacation
i think 5 days , yea~ well cya guys , i goona miss ya <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Time sure are fast, i goona go australia by tmr, but i will come back, not school related :D juz a vacation

Australia, huh? That's great! I've always wanted to go thereeeee. ouo <3
I'm going to miss you too! Let us know how the vacation is, and I can't wait to see you again. c:

Years

Oh hey there, I happen to be from Australia so nice to hear you're taking a holiday there. Anyways, good luck and do come back with some great memories to make this girl happy. PC will always be here when you do return!

- Hikari

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I was supposed to be back today, but something is up, that I've decided that I'm on further hiatus in this forum for a while... until things are settled. And you can keep in touch in the other side meanwhile I'm not in here, until then, farewell, PC.

Years
Guys, I was supposed to be back today, but something is up, that I've decided that I'm on further hiatus in this forum for a while... until things are settled. And you can keep in touch in the other side meanwhile I'm not in here, until then, farewell, PC.

So it appears you're going to be spending more time at EGC for a while, where my activity seems to have been waning lately. Oh well, have fun over there but don't leave PC behind for too long!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Take care, Windy! If you want to ever talk, I'll always be here for you. <3 And I hope to see you soon.:3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

You're always leaving. :( Take care Windy and see you when you're more active.

Back