• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
i played the game on vizzed.com and it's beta 2.2
you can chek it if you want to

johnyboy169

I am playing the beta 1.15 and I am still facing the bug where the Bronze port gym is empty :/.

Help???

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
Don't know if it's appropriate to post this here but, there's a pretty major bug. In the sky castle, there's a nurse. The two Mirage teammembers to the right of her can be reset indefinately by exiting and re-entering the big Hall-room. You can farm as much as you like and if you give Amulet coin, like I did, to one of you pokemon, also farm money quite hard... Although this is not bad since your pokemon are so underleveled compared to the ones you're fighting, it's probably not intended...

EDIT: it's not only those two to the right but also the ones on the upper level so every single one up to the boss. They all reset when you leave the room they are in.

Where is amulet coin??????????????

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Um, there are parts that keep repeating themselves, like, certain parts of the story which I had completed before the league and I have to do those parts again, I got HM04 when I already had it, I am currently doing missions.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Sorry if I appear as a "noob". But can you please list the new moves you added? Like, did you add iron head/stone edge etc. And is physical/special split in this hack?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Is there Exp share in this game? I'm up to the 8 badge and haven't found it yet. Any idea if I need to use an item finder to get it? Or does someone give me one. If it's not in game, then it should be added.

Years
Sorry if I appear as a "noob". But can you please list the new moves you added? Like, did you add iron head/stone edge etc. And is physical/special split in this hack?

Physical/Special Split is not in the hack :(

Is there Exp share in this game? I'm up to the 8 badge and haven't found it yet. Any idea if I need to use an item finder to get it? Or does someone give me one. If it's not in game, then it should be added.

Maybe it's in Tyron?
You know, in the Black Market in Marble City...
I'm maybe wrong though....

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
No worries, loving the hack by the way :).

Thanks.

Hello guys.
I need your help. I failed against regigigas after pure tower event. And after that i saved.. And now i dont know how to replay the pure tower event tu finish the event against regigigas. Please help. This.

Go to Rainbow Path and seek for a hidden cave there, you can reach Mt. Snowy from there.

just curious to know, are you arabic/muslim? i noticed that many of the trainers and characters in your game have muslim names..

Well, I'm not. I just want to name those trainers in different ways, because I don't want the old names of the trainers.

Hi 1158 the game is awesome, most like the best hack I've ever played. But there's one problem that steel type moves are not super effective to fairy which is a pain, could you please fix it? Thanks a lot!

Really? It seems that I have to check it out.

the bronze port gym is empty, there is no one inside , i use the new fixed version 1.14 ..... please HELP :( this Hack is so beautiful ,what can i do !!!!! bay the way i use VisualBoyAdvence 1.8.0 beta 3 the last vesion as emulator

I'm going to fix it once I get a saved file of that event.

I saw a walkthrough of this with the back sprites looking normal while on mine it's reversed. Why is that?

Maybe the ups file was not patched correctly, this always happen when the .ups patch is not correct.

:| very disappointed in this game. Victory fire was awesome this, no.
It's like you start off with a terrible Pokemon, so I grind mein and haunted to level 25 before the first gym. Get to the guy with the Abra and white out like 6 times because even though his Pokemon was level 11 it still attacked first and one shot them both.
Then the first gym is literally anti the starter Pokemon and haunter so I have to pray to the gods to barely beat the idiot. Point being, I think you should pick your starter.

Sorry for making your unhappy, I think I need to do more in my new project.

Hello ! I'm playing Resolute version on no$gba and I'm at the 7th gym. I'm blocked because of the fog. Can someone please help me because I really would like to finish it ! Please ?

Seek for the trap on the floor, look at the floor carefully, and you'll find them.

hey 1158,can you make it the full body view of the pokemon in battle scene? like dark rising and light platinum? i really supported your hacks..

Sorry, I don't have so much time for editing all Pokemon sprites, so I still can't do that yet.

man this hack is hard.hardest i ever played.in fact too hard.gets soloed by an abra in rival team every time i try to get out of the cave.and i have like 6 pokemon same level in my team.

Maybe you can try to breed only several strong Pokemon, that would be easier, I think.

Ok. Why isn't the guy with the mega stones in this location? Isnt it where he should be?View attachment 73298

You're playing an older version, please try the newest version, okay?

Hi my friend and I both downloaded this rom on our android devices and we noticed that we have the old version and we got the new version but we wanted to know if there is any way to transfer our save files to the new version even though we are on android thanks in advance

Just change the name of the saved file to the name of the newly patched rom. Do make sure to make a copy before that.

the tiles look .... well,i hate to hate ,but, disgusting :(

I'm so sorry for that. So I want to improve this in my new project.

I am also facing this issue and i am using the latest 1.15 version :(

By the way I have checked some earlier posts and this does not seem to be an issue so maybe this is a recent bug? :/

If possible, I'll fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for telling me this.

can catch zekrom and reshiram in this hack?
i have finished the louis event in unkown place(near dragons den)
and i have clairs badge
thanks

Just defeat Red on Mt. Silver, then accept the final mission, you can get one of them in the mission.

Just started playing this and it is REALLY good! However, there are a few things that I don't like, but, they are insignificant, due to the actual greatness of the hack.
1. The grammar isn't the best.
2. Riolu as a starter, a VERY weak Pokemon, when it comes to some Gym Leaders, trainers and other battles.

Where do you get all of the starters?

The starters are special in this hack, they're not really weak if you really tried, but of course, don't use the starters before you get the 3rd badge.

What level dose slowpoke evolve in to slowking can u have more then one mega at a time

It evolves by some other ways instead of leveling up. By the way, you can't get more than one mega Pokemon in your team.

How do u evolve swadloon 1158 can u answer the other question please thanks

It evolves with its happiness value at 220.

Is Eliza obtainable in dis hack?

If so where do u get the sword

Maybe, but you can only find it in Mt. Silver, it's a hidden item.

How to get amulet coin????
I need more master balls!!

You can only get Master Balls for once in this hack, sorry, and you can buy Amulet Coin in Lividity Supermarket.

Where to get ralts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I nd it

Try to find it on Umber Path.

Awesome game.Difficulty level high and so great.Please can you post the list of all pokemon available.

Sorry, I didn't make the list of Pokemon, I'm so sorry for this.

Um, there are parts that keep repeating themselves, like, certain parts of the story which I had completed before the league and I have to do those parts again, I got HM04 when I already had it, I am currently doing missions.

Yes, that's the most annoying bug for me, I really don't know what to do with it.

Hey is there froslass in this game.If yes where?Recently started liking it so.

Yes, you can get it by evolving Snorunt.

I can only find 3 green shards. Please help.

Try to find more from Pokemon like Trapinch.

I added several new moves like Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Fairy Wind, Moonblast and so on, and physical/special split is in this hack.

You can buy Exp. Share in Lividity Supermarket.

Physical/Special Split is not in the hack :(

Maybe it's in Tyron?
You know, in the Black Market in Marble City...
I'm maybe wrong though....

Physical/special split is in this hack.

Back