• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Hey guys I downloaded the pokemon fire and I patched it with the liquid crystal patch. I am able to play it on my computer. I have an gba emulator on my Ipod but how can I play pokemon liquid crystal on my Ipod. How can I put my pokemon liquid crystal file on my Ipod?

Thanks in advance.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
I've only just got round to playing this and boy does it bring back memories! I love it! The natural tiles and the new ones fit in so well, just the nostalgia of it has me remembering the good old GBC days

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
I've only just got round to playing this and boy does it bring back memories! I love it! The natural tiles and the new ones fit in so well, just the nostalgia of it has me remembering the good old GBC days

I feel the same way dude. The Gen 2 games, I think are my favorite out of all of them and they even went and put in the original region, Kanto and all the original gyms, cities plus more. So back then when I first discovered Kanto was in Gold I was like "That is SO SICK!! :D"

I just started playing this around the middle of January while the "extreme exp." glitch was still in it and I think that would've sort of ruined the nostalgia and fun factor but thanks to the live beta (which is an AWESOME way to go about updating the game btw) the experience glitch is fixed, so I restarted my game and I am LOVING IT!!! (Playing on my Kindle Fire)

Seriously brings back memories of my GBC days and the game feels so...natural, like its an actually official game. Combine all that with the constant glitch patching system of live beta and you've got the PERFECT hack remake of Crystal.

Also, I had a sneaking suspicion who that guy with the spiky red hair was and I lol'd when I was correct, that he's Axel from the KH series, awesome parody. I also like that his pokebattle theme is his ACTUAL theme in the KH games.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
I went to Mt. Silver, and the men told me to go beat the Elite Four again. I got to the fourth person, and I'm trapped outside the room! What's up with that?

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
I went to Mt. Silver, and the men told me to go beat the Elite Four again. I got to the fourth person, and I'm trapped outside the room! What's up with that?

I've heard about this happening from different forums. Are you using the live beta of LC? If you are, go to the live beta forum (link is in the OP) and see if it hasn't been reported yet and hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Another thing you could do is use the walk through walls cheat code which you can find through a google search, just make sure its the most up-to-date version of the code.

Hope that helps

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
I don't understand what I'm meant to do at Cinnabar? I talked to Axel, and presume he's talking about the three legendary birds- so I went to where they're hiding (except for Moltres, i have no idea where he is) and I can't get any of them to react to the flutes I have? (I presume that's what they're for... considering the colours correspond). Basically- how the hell do i activate that event? :S

Years
So the beta is finally out. I can honestly say I am impressed from what I see so far. So much in fact I'll be doing a let's play of Liquid Crystal.

I'll let you know when Episode 1 is uploaded.
Keep up the great work!

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I know the game isn't done yet, but there is all the gym and has an end? Or will stop in the 6th gym (example)... ?

Back