• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
You GMs are the ones that made this all wonderful!!!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Thank you guys, I honestly don't know what to say, you are all amazing Roleplayers, I'm glad you are all here in this Roleplay.

On another note, I must thank Supervegeta for my last post with the Directive, Daniel Cain, he helped out a lot with it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
yay!!!

i'd like to thank the train ride home that let me write otto's post, you're a real champion.

WHO LIKES DEVON, C'MON. HE'S SO COOL!!!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Devon is cool. XD He seems like he's going to do something awesome later on.

Also, sorry to Ichiro if I misrepresented the Directive's power. That's just how I... Imagined it worked. I don't actually know. X)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Devon is cool. XD He seems like he's going to do something awesome later on.

Also, sorry to Ichiro if I misrepresented the Directive's power. That's just how I... Imagined it worked. I don't actually know. X)

I was also going to comment on the post. Rather well done.

Oh, it's my 1 year anniversary, or rather it was a day ago.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
So just who got there first October or Jeremy?

Was going to reveal later, but its not that important so I can reveal now. First was October, she has been raised since a young age in the Syndicate, he father being a prominent member while Jeremy was recruited over a year ago.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
If you want some trivia, Natalia has been with the AUP for four years now, Annie probably two, Atticus is like 5 or 6 days and Cooper has been there since the beginning. XD

Oh! I'd like to hear about your predictions, if anyone has any? Like, about where this is going, who people are, true intentions etc.

Kikpanther

Years
I was also going to comment on the post. Rather well done.

Oh, it's my 1 year anniversary, or rather it was a day ago.

Thank you! I'm glad I portrayed it all well!

Was going to reveal later, but its not that important so I can reveal now. First was October, she has been raised since a young age in the Syndicate, he father being a prominent member while Jeremy was recruited over a year ago.

I think he meant who went into the room first, but that's some nifty information! I makes me curious about everyone else. Like Mr. Cain over there.

If you want some trivia, Natalia has been with the AUP for four years now, Annie probably two, Atticus is like 5 or 6 days and Cooper has been there since the beginning. XD

Oh! I'd like to hear about your predictions, if anyone has any? Like, about where this is going, who people are, true intentions etc.

I have predictions, but I only really think about them as I read! I think every organization is the bad guy, just some more than others. The Royal Family seems really shifty to me, if I had to rank from nicest badguy to worst badguy, they'd be number three. The Syndicate would probably be two. AUP is too innocent, especially with Annie! Unless she turns out to be some kind of tricking warlord or doom. O.o

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oops, my bad, haha.

Jeremy was in the room before October, if thats what you were meaning.

Also those are some pretty interesting theories there. Hahahahahahaha.

Kikpanther

Years
Hey, you never know! I recall someone mentioning little girls looking innocent and then turning into fire breathing dragons.

Also, how do your pronounce Kieran's name? o.o

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey, you never know! I recall someone mentioning little girls looking innocent and then turning into fire breathing dragons.

Also, how do your pronounce Kieran's name? o.o

True, appearances can be decieving!
Kieran is read KEER-en, if that helps, this is probably an unusual spelling of the name, I know Skymin uses 'Kerin' in Years of Lies, but I also have a work friend spelt 'Ciaran', so yeah. Haha, hopefully that helps.

Kikpanther

Years
Oop! I've been pronouncing it KEE-rahn this entire time. Now I feel silly. I'll probably keep pronouncing it wrong in my head (because my brain never listens!), but now that I know I can make my characters less stupid if they ever have to read his name. XD (Or stupider...)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Also keep in mind that Ichiro is from New Zealand and says things weird. d:

I say "Kee-rihn" because that's how the name is pronounced here (I have a cousin called Kieran though I think it may be Keiran.

Kerin from Years of Lies is pronouced as its read though, "Keh-rin". XD

Oakley is pretty straight forward. "Oak-lee". Same with most of my other characters. "Deh-von" and "Ee-mill" or "Ee-mill-ee-oh" and "At-ee-cuss" and "Nah-tahl-ee-ah". d:

EDIT: omg ichiro you make michael so WHINY

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Atticus has only been there for a few days? So he didn't know about his heritage? I didn't realize, I think xD

I don't know where this is going, actually... I'm thinking of making Helena a bit more suspicious but I'm not sure if that would go with the personality I set up for her :]

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nope, he was one of the first the AUP tracked down after the Atlanteans revealed himself. Natalia's first recruit I think I mentioned. And Helena is his first success and second attempt.

It's been a long 5 or 6 days. XD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Yeah, my accent is a little weird, so I do have different ways of saying things.

I know, Michael is such a whiny b*tch, but that is Michael though, I don't know why I made him like that, nor do I like Michael. I think I like Jeremy more than I do Michael. He's waaaay too wimpy.

Back