• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WORLD //of// FAIRY TAIL ->++ CELESTIAL SPIRE {PG-16} -OOC-

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Currently under construction
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Here's the bare bones of my SU. I'll try and finish it soon!

Done!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Just a post to check on the people who haven't quite finished their signups. Do you guys have a guesstimate on how long it will take, since I was hoping to start the RP tomorrow.

My characters are done now. Lastly, the first post has been updated with the accepted cast again.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'll likely have my Signup finished by the end of my night. Sorry if it causes inconvenience.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Just a question about how often new "days" will be/ how often we will be posting in the ic thread because I'm going to be away for Friday and saturday and don't know if I'll be able to write up a good post on my phone without losing it.

Also parallel making a mechas character! This will definitely make things very interesting.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
That mecha thing makes me think of Gundam. XD
Oh and thank you for sending me back my history. (I can't believe I lost the file. T^T)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
First post is up! Anyone who isn't done their signup yet, try to get it done before the weekend starts. -.-

Basically, you just need a reason to gather before the Celestial Spire guild building in the south-western mountain range of Fiore. Graive is there on courier business, while Airi is responding was sent there on a guild request she was handpicked for by the master of her guild.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Finished my Signup. Unfortunately, I won't be able to send in the history until after work. :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Just to repeat what I put in my IC post: Non-italized dialogue are Amell/Others speaking out loud.
"Italized dialogue" are Amell's thoughts that he tends to response to. They're thoughts and cannot be heard by anyone else but Amell.

I'm glad we've started and I've made my first post!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Sorry about that. I didn't even realize I was accepted, xD. I'll have a post up today though.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am writing my post now. It'll be up maybe tonight? If not then tomorrow morning. (Depends if I get busy later or not...)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I posted again. Oddly, I made it shorter. (I felt like I could rant in it, if I made it any longer. I tend to rant anyway.)

Back