• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread 2.0!

Years
Hey Juno,

Thank you SO much for the CSS Templates for the Social Media team, and for making graphics as well. I just want to say I appreciate you and everything you do for PC!!! :senpai:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This is for Palamon.

Apparently, I cannot send you a message personally, so this thread is the closest I can get to you.

I'm happy to hear you enjoy my blog, even though it's been a while since I posted. I truly appreciate the feedback, and I promise to better myself with them. :)

Years
Thanks on154288, CodeHelmet, kitetheslakoth, jdthebud, Miau, Brewmaster, Goatboy88, BlissyMKW, Radboy, Coffee Jeans, Inkblots, slyfox198 and Tyroar participating in the Challenge's Halloween event.

I appreciate Lycanthropy for letting me and Spirit Shackle use his CSS code for the same event. And already mentioned Spirit Shackle for figuring out the code in the first place and helping me with running the Challenges.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I wanted to give a proper shoutout to some of the people who mean a lot to me. Even though some of them aren't on PC anymore and might not see this, we met here so it feels right to post it in this thread. There's a lot of <3's and overly sappy messages but it got across what I felt so it's OK, right?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I appreciate

VisionofMilotic - for being a kind and caring user, never seen her act unfriendly to any user on here.

ZeoStar - a chill and friendly user.

I've interacted with these two users the most on my time here

I also appreciate

Mister Coffee, cool user, enjoy his posts, and we have somethings in common

Years
Nathan. I know he doesn't remember me and certainly won't as I am now, but a few years ago we were friends and I can't apologise enough for how I let that end. I was an idiot. Very sorry. I am... utterly contrite.

Hope we can be friends again, but picking up where we left off feels wrong because I'm neither the person before or during the end. Well, heck, it's worth a try.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
10 years on pc today, time to shout out some names off the top of my head fuck knows if all these usernames are current:

christos
spherical ice
drfuji
disturbed
giradialkia
adventure
fox
vendak
abnegation
chibi robo
rory
klippy
sydian
larry
luke
vrai
jesse
george best
lost
touched
dragon
sheep
other jake
castform
5qwerty
nick
livewire
audy
fairy
marin
bobandbill
wolf
nick wilde
mr cat dog
ursula
lozz
dave
marz
charlie brown
fbi
kostas
her
logiedan
maccrash
george
monkeybard
mobile tsk
sanguine

im so sure ive missed loads sorry for i did :(

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It just so happens that, with this post, I will have hit 5,000 of them across this beautiful website of ours, right after it has returned from a server move. Perfect timing! So, without further ado, as is tradition...

First, I would like to thank Sheep for graciously buying the website and putting it on a faster server. It certainly hasn't run this fast as long as I've been here. Can't wait to see what the future holds here under your leadership!

Next, I would like to thank Rainbow. Your kind words and encouragement over the past week or so has been so uplifting. It's given me the motivation to continue doing my thing here, and with vigor unlike anyone has ever seen before.

I would also like to thank Aaron, (I don't know what forum name you are going by these days) for endless DubCity fun. Music brings us all together in beautiful ways!

Then I would like to thank all of the Discord mods for their hard work during the site downtime, keeping the place calm and civil.

And finally, I would like to thank everyone else for making this place what it is; the best forum on the internet. Everyone feels like family and friends here. 2019 in right around the corner, and with it will come more fun things to do and discuss, including Generation 8! I can't wait to be part of it all, with you!
-Corey

Years
Bammo:

bobandbill because he actually listens to the songs I suggest! That's a bloody first.

AdorbzFangirl for being snazzy, a fellow writer and talking to me. Another first... yeah this is getting sad.

LadyJirachu for being consistently cheerful. Another first.

PageEmperor for the best signature in existence. I want it.

SorveteQuente for good taste and fine activity in the old cobweb-ridden Forum and Games.

... probably forgetting someone but my memory is botched and I can't be hanged to remember.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'll probably edit this because I keep thinking of more things I appreciate about PCers! :')

I want to give some love to colours. She's the most incredible woman I've ever met, no matter if it's a good day or a bad day. She always knows just what to say and I can't help to be reminded of how much there is to be grateful for in life. You're the best girlfriend ever. <333

Love to Went too for being my rock and my island. He constantly inspires me and keeps me grounded and focused on the important things. He makes me feel safe.. and that's saying a lot coming from someone as naturally anxious as me.

Massive amounts of love to VisionifMilotic for being such an amazing mod partner. Her little quirks and politeness is so heartwarming. She's so motivating and every message from her brightens my day. Her positivity is simply contagious! This extends to Dragon as well: my two cuties.

Sheep!!! Sheep gets love for being an actual real life hero and the best twin a girl could ever ask for. I'm so happy and proud and she reminds me everyday that we've got something truly special on these forums.

Endless appreciation to erik destler, for motivating me to keep creating art (even if it's always last minute rip!) and having such keen observation. If there's anyone who I want to have my back, it's him.

LadyJirachu for being so open and understanding even when I mess up - and yet still standing by me as a friend. I cannot state how much I appreciate and respect that. You've come so far and I'm so proud of you.

Love to Archy for being a constant in my life who pushes me to do the right things even if I don't always listen.

SunsetRainbow for being such a great friend to chat with - again even if I'm not always the best at responding. We only began chatting recently, but I feel like I've known her for years!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
hi i just wanna appreciate the people who frequent the discord chat (i don't know everyone's PC name i don't think but i'm sure ya'll know who you are!) bc for the first time since like 2015, thanks to them, i'm actually really enjoying my time back here! bless every one of you.

Last edited:
Back