• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
The only sucky part about wintertime is when my room is like ten degrees colder than the rest of the house. I didn't want to sleep last night because it was so cold. :(

Every year here we have to endure Christmas in blistering heat. I'd do anything for a white Christmas...

You should visit somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere one Christmas, then. tbh I've always lived in places where it was at least cold during Christmas (although some years there was no snow that day) so the idea of it being in the 80s-100sF is just mind-bloggling for me. @__@

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
Every year here we have to endure Christmas in blistering heat. I'd do anything for a white Christmas...

Same, I'd quite enjoy experiencing a white Christmas at least once. Hell, even if it wasn't Christmas I want to be somewhere while it's snowing. I've been to the snow like twice in my lifetime but I want to experience snowing in an actual town.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I always feel bad for people when they say they've never seen snow / wish they white Christmases, etc. ;u;

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I miss White Christmas. I used to live in Colorado, so we would get them all the time. However, I've live in Florida for a good few years now, and I haven't had one since. ;A; Contrary to common belief though, it can get pretty cold in Florida. Least in the part of Florida where I live.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You should y'know... send some of that snow to the people who's never seen it/hasn't seen it in a long time!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Oh don't worry, as soon as I finish this catapult in the backyard all of ya will definitely be getting some of the snow I've had to live with for the past 9 years now hehehe.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I have seen more snow in the past two years than in the other 19 years I have been alive for.

Yay climate change!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'm moving to the ****ing bahamas by the end of next year, I don't care if I have to swim there at this point X___X

And I need a new sig pic. Maybe go Black/Blue or drop the personality test results altogether by now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I got a better idea, send them all the snow we have and we won't have to deal with it for at least a week. Have fun shoveling the stuff by the 3rd day hahaha.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
When I lived in Florida, it snowed once for the entire 5 years I lived there. Apparently, that was the first time in about 20 years. Most people down there of my generation had never seen snow before. Also, if you slept in past 11AM, you missed it.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have seen more snow in the past two years than in the other 19 years I have been alive for.

Yay climate change!

Went, you're stealing our weather, give it back. XDD

Its even more bi-polar than normal.

Because it keeps trying to get cold, and then stops and reverses.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
When I lived in Florida, it snowed once for the entire 5 years I lived there. Apparently, that was the first time in about 20 years. Most people down there of my generation had never seen snow before. Also, if you slept in past 11AM, you missed it.
You were in Central Florida, right? I remember that snow fall. It was enough to make a snowball, but it still wasn't much. Nothing compared to the snowfall in Colorado, but that's a given.

The last time I've seen snow was when we went up north in Arizona to go see it (because my grandparents live in Phoenix and well.. they don't get snow there. you have to go north in Arizona).

If it was cold enough right now it would be snowing. But alas, it's only rain right now. ;A;

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
It hardly ever snows where I live. It's mostly about once every two or three years if I get lucky and even when it does, it's usually not "deep" enough to do much.

Back