• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite video game

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
-Wario Land 4
-Rhythm Heaven. (Both DS and Wii games.)

Absolutely superb games that make me feel like a child playing. (In a good way!) Of course I can explain why I like those two games in particular, but you can search my post history for the reasons for WL4, and RH is hard to explain in a sense that I like it purely because of the experience I had with it rather than the game itself being any good. (It is though! Really really good!)

Pointblank

#YOLO
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2012
My favourite game is Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time. Even typing it gives me nostalgia, it is just such a good game it is my personal favourite. A close second is Civilization 4.

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
Wait, wait, wait, wait! So I can only pick ONE of all my favorite games? Aww! D:

Well, I guess I'd go with the Devil May Cry series.

If anybody is interested to know some of the others, spoilers will tell, I presume. ^p^

Spoiler:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
It's really hard for me to pick one single favorite video game, although if I had to it'd be a really tough time choosing between...

• Red Dead Redemption
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Pokemon (in general)

But, RDR seems the most likely.

Years
Mine is impossible to decide on...I've played tons of games throughout my life and I can't decide. I have favourites but nothing in particular:
Destruction Derby 2
Crash Bandicoot (warp room games)
Pokemon
Burnout Paradise
Resident Evil
Super Mario bros

They're some at least!

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
-Rhythm Heaven. (Both DS and Wii games.)

[...] RH is hard to explain in a sense that I like it purely because of the experience I had with it rather than the game itself being any good. (It is though! Really really good!)

Spot on. Just add Rhythm Tengoku to that, and that's my list + WarioWare: Mega Microgames (that's the first one).

I guess I could add some shooter collections in there like Gradius Collection on the PSP, as it has kept me entertained for years (my PSP library literally consists of all of Konami's shooter collections, Mega Man Powered Up, Darkstalkers Chronicles and Pop'n Music Portables 1 & 2. That's it, and I mostly just play the shooters nonstop).

But overall, I could literally live off of WarioWare:MM alone.

Years
Outside Pokemon, the game that I really enjoyed was Okami! It had beautiful visuals that made me want to keep playing. That's really all since I'm not much of a gamer, but now that I'm finally getting a 3DS I think I'll have a lot more to add to my list in the future. :D

Years
waaah tough question....but I like that :D haha

But my favorite game, right at this moment, would have to be Saints Row 3
Such an exciting game haha

Years
I think mine will soon become Far Cry 3. The main antagonist, Vaas, has heavily influenced me on that decision. I think that the game has so many aspects which are amazing, and the campaign is just brilliant. The characters, storyline, quotes, general gameplay; it's just all so good!

In general, looking at the new releases and the pre-order charts it looks like it could be a good 2013 in terms of gaming.

Did I ever tell you...the definition of insanity?

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I enjoy everything, I have yet to actually play a game which I genuinely dislike.
In terms of a placing certain games above others; Pokèmon Green, Final Fantasy IX & Chrono Trigger have always held special places in my heart (mostly because I played them while being bed-ridden for a rather long time).

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2018
My list of favorite video games I played is:

Pokemon Black and White 2 ( I play both of them )
Final Fantasy I for the PSP
Pokemon Emerald
Sonic Heroes
Sonic The Hedgehog
Super Mario 64
Final Fantasy I

I haven't played Sonic the Hedgehog for a while, but I have it on my Nintendo Wii from the Wii Shop Channel.
I am currently going through a red mage solo run on the Final Fantasy I, and I got all the chaos emerald and beat the final boss in Sonic Heroes.
I did entered the Hall of Fame in Pokemon White 2 a few days after I got the game.
Super Mario 64 was my first game I had for my Nintendo 64. I still have all of the games listed too, but some of them I didn't played for a while.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If i had to pick my favorite game, it would be Crisis Core : Final Fantasy 7 for the PSP.

Khawill

<3
Years
Starcraft 2, I can not play any other game but that lol. I play as protoss and love messing with people.

A close second goes to Scott Pilgrim the video game, so much love for that game

Cid

Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7225171&postcount=28

Haha, seriously though, it's Mother 3. To quote myself: "The characters, the plot and their development; the universe, the genre, the charm, the gameplay, the lasting appeal, and the ending— I could go on for years and even after all that time, this will still probably be high up on my best video games lists, if not still the best. I just love it so much. <3 You have to go play it to know what I mean."

I might as well mention the other games I consider my favorites! In decreasing affection:
Pokémon Gold and Silver (GBC), Kingdom Hearts (PS2), The Sims (PC), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega Genesis), Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS), Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS), Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA), Paper Mario (N64), Final Fantasy VI (SNES), The World Ends With You (DS), Final Fantasy X (PS2), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) and Final Fantasy VII (PSX)

Okay that is a long list. Whoa. But yeah, I'm sort of a retro gamer so that's probably why I have vastly different favorite games compared to most people.

Back