• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
arceus 1, thanks for your reply. The issue is that, to fly anywhere, you have to leave the Battle Department. When you leave, you lose all your progress and have to start all over again when you return. There is no way to heal and continue. Trying to complete the Battle Department in one fell swoop seems impossible, as there are dozens of high level trainers between all of the contests, each with six high level pokemon, and beating them all with just the items in my bag does not seem like it could even be done. I like a challenge, but that is too much without any way to heal there. Pokemon Resolute has been a great experience up to this point, but I'm now playing Pokemon Vega.

i used the pokemon centres many times just take only 1 challenge at a time and you will not lost your progress when you go to pc

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
i used the pokemon centres many times just take only 1 challenge at a time and you will not lost your progress when you go to pc

Thanks again, arceus 1, for the helpful information. So I completed the random trainer's tournament, which unlocked the next four tournaments, and left the Battle Department. Came back and completed the next four tournaments one at a time, leaving the Battle Department after each one and coming back for the next. After completing all four tournaments, the last tournament should have been unlocked, but the guy still says the tournament hasn't been unlocked yet, and that I have to complete the four tournaments I already completed to unlock it. I can go up to each of the guys at the other tournaments, including the first one at the random trainer's tournament, and they all ask me if I want to participate in their tournament, which I have already done. There's nothing that indicates I have already completed the tournaments that I have. I don't know why the last tournament isn't unlocked yet. I don't really want to complete all the tournaments a second time. Any ideas about what may be going on?

Years
Thanks again, arceus 1, for the helpful information. So I completed the random trainer's tournament, which unlocked the next four tournaments, and left the Battle Department. Came back and completed the next four tournaments one at a time, leaving the Battle Department after each one and coming back for the next. After completing all four tournaments, the last tournament should have been unlocked, but the guy still says the tournament hasn't been unlocked yet, and that I have to complete the four tournaments I already completed to unlock it. I can go up to each of the guys at the other tournaments, including the first one at the random trainer's tournament, and they all ask me if I want to participate in their tournament, which I have already done. There's nothing that indicates I have already completed the tournaments that I have. I don't know why the last tournament isn't unlocked yet. I don't really want to complete all the tournaments a second time. Any ideas about what may be going on?

you have to clear all four tournaments at once i think

Years
That would be tough, especially since Leppa berries, ethers, and elixers are so few and far between, but I'll give it a shot.

you can use max elixir on your most powerful moves,i used max elixir on outrage and guillotene of haxorus and now he alone can easily beat 8 trainers with 6 pokemon each

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
Where do you get shiny stones and dawn stones?
The only post I was able to find on either says you can buy shiny stones in Lividity, but if they're there I can't find them.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
Where do you get shiny stones and dawn stones?
The only post I was able to find on either says you can buy shiny stones in Lividity, but if they're there I can't find them.

Nevermind! Well aren't I dumb, I didn't know sun stones were used in their place until I tried one out of curiosity. Yay for my new Gallade and Togekiss!

blastofcitrus1

blastofcitrus
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
This ROM is awesome so far! I'm currently doing a walkthrough on my YouTube channel if anyone wants to check it out, currently past the second gym and uploading daily. Great job 1158 and others who contributed to making this!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone i just have one question,i recently got the ace ribbon at the battle department but i'm still not able to to find arceus at mt.infinitus,i read that he is not at the top of it and i've been looking around with no results, i captured also all the legendaries and that is the only thing that i've left...any help would be greatly appreciated! This has been probably the greatest ROM i've ever played,huge thanks to everyone who put time and effort for it!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 20, 2017
I cant patch the Ups file into my emerald file... Do anyone know where to get the core file for Resolute and Victory FIre? Please help...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 28, 2017
where can we find shards in which cave..according 2 d shard quest of lividity city
you can find the shards in the caves but the green which is so hard to find is in the water, just surf in the water then you will find a hole dark color one then go down and you will find a underwater cave then find the shard in a dark spot.. the same name bluish path.. thanks to the guide in youtube,...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hello, i have a weird question :)
Seems u didnt include ALL the pokemons from newer gens, so i wonder whats the criteria based on which u choose what to include and what not. I ask this, because i myself like a lot the 1 gen pokemon style and i find the newest gen pokemons the worst (on average).

Also
Is this hack difficult? is challening?

thx in advance.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I can't fight Falkner, I defeated the trainers in his gym, but when I go up to him, no battle starts.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I can't fight Falkner, I defeated the trainers in his gym, but when I go up to him, no battle starts.
That is fixed now, download again to fix the glitch.

Can I get a Vulpix in this hack, if so where?
Yes, if you are looking for normal Vulpix, you can find some on Grass Path, if you are looking for Alolan Vulpix, you can find some in the icy area of Shale Tunnel.

I updated the game once again to fix Falkner's gym glitch. But don't worry, this is not a gamebreaking glitch.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Every time I try to patch this game, I get this error: "Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong file." I've downloaded multiple different clean copies of emerald, but every time I try and patch it, that's what happens. Any help?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Yes, if you are looking for normal Vulpix, you can find some on Grass Path, if you are looking for Alolan Vulpix, you can find some in the icy area of Shale Tunnel.

I updated the game once again to fix Falkner's gym glitch. But don't worry, this is not a gamebreaking glitch.

The download link for the guide has been removed
Edit: what Pokemon can mega evolve in this hack?

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years

I managed to get into Mt Silver, it acted as though I had the badge.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm doing mission 3 (the one were I have to get the shards), is there anywhere else I can get a green shard, I looked at the hidden caves, in the caves the guide listed, and I find myself one green shard short, and I made sure to look at every spot in those caves to make sure I didn't miss anything
Edit: never mind, found another one

Last edited:
Back