• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Runasutaru said:
BTW, garra_of_the_desert, that is a mighty fine Defense stat! Did you EV Train it? ^_^

Yes i did, gave it pokerus, macho barclet and EV trained attack and defense! It is so good, its ability is 'Rock head' (no recoil damage) and i tought it doubele-edge, it kills pritty much anything in one!

Years
razer302: You're in. (You never even asked until like your tenth post. o_0) I think you're the only one who's in need of admission.

I visited the local EB today to find they carried a bunch of DS demos downloadable via wifi. This does seem to suggest that if Nintendo does any more promotions through EB using the DS/Wifi, that Canadians will be eligible! w00t! This means I now have a 0.1% chance of getting a legitimate Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Deoxys/Manaphy in the future! The only thing that could be better (but less likely) would be for them to do promotions via the internet/Nintendo Wifi.

I seriously could go for a shiny Deoxys or Ho-oh, but I'm perfectionist and want to keep all my games 100% cheat-free.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Wow, all these shiny Pokemon being found.. I search and search and still only have one. I'm happy for all of you though. I recently went to Atlanta, GA to a Pokemon Event.. I got Celebi! And several others.. you could get celebi and the 20 most popular pokemon. My daughter went with me and we had a blast! Another happy event, I completed my Emerald Hoenn Pokedex this week. Now I am working on National in FR. Right now I am shiny hunting though. Thanks Ryan and MM for counting my Shiny Pokemon even if I don't post much. I'm just quiet. ;)

Years
=) Umm Does the shiny pokedex count if we cheat?
Cause im going crazy with chet codes right now =P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO whew that was close, no you cannot use cheat codes to increase your chance on finding a shiney you must use pure and only pure luck to seek said shiny

this has been a public service announcement brought to you by The Shiny Hunters Club of North America, Canada, England, ect.
paid for by SHC and viewers like you

lol jk XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
AhhhH! Akidatheart! Ahhhh! Yay! It's great to see you posting again! It's been tooooooo long! *Glomp*
Koolkats - watch it... you do not want us to think that you've been cheating - we make people's lives miserable if they're caught cheating in the SHC... Well... as miserable as a rag-tag group of nerds can from across the internet...
Anyway - Tauros hunt has turned up nothing noteworthy... *sigh*

Last edited:
Years
Thank you ryan i fixed it and i wish you great luck on your bull hunt Ive always wanted one so you get out there and succeed where i have failed so many times actually that sounds mean technically i didnt fail because i never saw a shiny tauros so i wouldnt call it failing so just.... i hope you find one

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
ryan said:
Koolkats - watch it... you do not want us to think that you've been cheating - we make people's lives miserable if they're caught cheating in the SHC... Well... as miserable as a rag-tag group of nerds can from across the internet...
Oh, don´t worry about that, he´s nto cheating on his game, he´s cheating on a ROM. ^^
I was the one that told him about ROMs, so I know what he´s been doing. o.o

BTW, since he hasn´t posted it yet, I better post it...
garra_of_the_desert lost a Shiny Zapdos yesterday. X_X
His SP ran out of batteries. ;_____;
*Cries*
Sheesh, that´s gotta suck, that´s why I don´t hunt or do anything on VERY low batteries, I just wait for them to run out. X_X
Well, I think I´ll play some LG today, gotta go forward with the game, I got VBA Link so it´s all gonna be cool! XP

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i cant belive he missed a shiny zapdos
has anyone got a shiny clampearl because shiny gorbohs (sp)looks good

Years
LMAO anyone here got Diamond Vr?
Its so stupid X_x I got it as a ROM if anyone wants it just add me on msn and send me a message saying you want it.

-Runs away to go and search for more pokemon games-

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
im currnetly going through the whole of LG for shiny legendaries, cant wait for those legendaries.....also if i breed egs are the IVs and shinies decided right at the beginning when you get the egg or when it hatches???

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well sorry to all for my mystirous vanishing but oh wells im back lol been playing lots of games and still have more to play XD

still no SQUIRTLE i think maybe squirtle is mad for getting mudkip shiny first .hmmm who knows

well ill post again next time i get a chance CONGRATS TO ALL YOUR CATCHS PPL (there were so many since ive been gone lol) and goodluck on your future catchs

Years
=) Umm Does the shiny pokedex count if we cheat?
Cause im going crazy with chet codes right now =P
No. Any shinies found by any kind of cheating or game alteration, even if only indirectly, don't count. When I say indirectly, it can be anything: stocking up on Cyndaquils using a wild modifier and a shiny comes along? Too bad. Find a shiny in a hack? It doesn't count, either. Anything like that.

Akidatheart said:
Wow, all these shiny Pokemon being found.. I search and search and still only have one. I'm happy for all of you though. I recently went to Atlanta, GA to a Pokemon Event.. I got Celebi! And several others.. you could get celebi and the 20 most popular pokemon. My daughter went with me and we had a blast! Another happy event, I completed my Emerald Hoenn Pokedex this week. Now I am working on National in FR. Right now I am shiny hunting though. Thanks Ryan and MM for counting my Shiny Pokemon even if I don't post much. I'm just quiet. ;)
OMG, welcome back! It's been exactly a year and a day since you last posted, so please stick around if at all possible! (I only had like 5 shinies when you were last here @.@) As far as those Nintendo events go, that's a privelege most of us don't have, so even if you haven't found buttloads of shinies, at least you have that.

LMAO anyone here got Diamond Vr?
Its so stupid X_x I got it as a *** if anyone wants it just add me on msn and send me a message saying you want it.

-Runs away to go and search for more pokemon games-
I would advise you to remove this offer before Nintendo's army of lawyers break down your door. This is software piracy, and is illegal. The club won't support this kind of software sharing.

Jirachi Trainer said:
im currnetly going through the whole of LG for shiny legendaries, cant wait for those legendaries.....also if i breed egs are the IVs and shinies decided right at the beginning when you get the egg or when it hatches???
All the stats of an egg (excluding OT) are determined when you receive it from the Daycare people. This includes IVs and the PV. Since the Trainer ID isn't fixed, it's possible to save after getting an egg, hatch it on one version and it not be shiny, reset, trade it to another game, hatch it, and it be shiny. This isn't a viable method of hunting, since it takes more time than just getting another egg.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
yeah youre probably right MetalMario, ill just go for the birds dogs and other shinies

EDIT: Hows the shiny hunter card coming along MM?

Back