• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Joltik City!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
The PokeCommunity Server keeps crashing too often, it's like PC if for members only! How long does it take on average to clean up a Joltik mess on PokeCommunity?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
It doesn't show up for members so as long as you log in you should be good.
Do members have to remain logged in and not be considered offline right when this occurs? I wasn't able to access the log-in page the other day, but I was still given the option to register a new account. I'm guessing the server was down for members too, and it just managed to load when I tried the register link.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
If you're logged in without that box and come back after your session expires (15ish minutes), then it'll show you the Joltik screen and give you the option to login or register.
That's what I meant, I couldn't load the log-in page but the one for registering would. I just figured I'd mention that if there could be a problem with it, but the server was probably fluctuating at the time.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Wow! Now I'm afraid to log out, ever. How many visitors approximately should there be on PokeCommunity to activate the Joltik traffic?

Back