• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Kcool. It doesn't really matter, because I'd see as I deposited them in my PC. But....
I've hatched 7 Tauros (it's very slow because of all the Digletts...) but... they can't breed fast enough to keep up with the hatching... It's annoying! Ahhh well.... if I keep this up, I'll have a shiny diglett long before I get a shiny Tauros.

Years
Egads, too many posts! XD

LDD: Welcome to the 78th percentile! This is a sign. You're hunting for the wrong shiny.

ryan: I think your breed operation would go faster on Emerald, thanks to the Mach Bike and Flame Body. This is why I'm holding off all my intended egg hunts until I get my final play through Emerald going. (give.. me.. ZANGOOSE!)

I'll get to the cards maybe tomorrow. I'll need to investigate some member history before proceeding with them. ¬_¬

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yea, I know... It's a lot more convenient there, but I guess this is more of a Diglett hunt. I lost my link-cable... I'll look for it tomorrow, and then maybe I'll move the hunt to Emerald or more likely, Ruby. Hoo-rah! Good luck on hunting boys and girls! I might go midnight shiny hunting tonight... but I'm sick and I have a presentation tomorrow, so I'll probably opt against it!
Au Revoir!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
After school I'm going to get a Shiny Torchic even if it takes me all day! Good luck on the hunts:P

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
I'm going for a Zigzagoon Today. It's just so commen that I should find one, no sweat. So... Hope you hatch a shiney Tauros soon!

Years
You should look in an area with other shinies you like, since Zigzagoon's so common. (provided you're using Ru/Sa -.-) Here's the logic: if you find another shiny in the area you're looking, you can still hunt for Zigzagoon elsewhere without risking finding a second shiny of the same kind, whereas if you find a Zigzagoon right off the bat, now you stand a chance of finding a dupe shiny no matter where you go! It's for the same reason why I advise against looking for shiny Zubat in Altering Cave.

To summarize, by looking for the "common" shiny you'd like in an area with other, less common pokes you still might like as shiny, it's easier for you to get BOTH the uncommon and the common shiny. As for Zigzagoon, I'd think the Roselia patch would be a good choice. ;) (well, except for the bleh crossdressing shiny Volbeat/Illumise ._.)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
latios ill trade you two shiny zigs for any shiny you may have ;) lol im waiting for emerald to egg hatch also takes bout 7-10 minutes in ruby to hatch jus five eggs so rather not spend the whole day hatching a few boxs

almost done trading out all the pkmn and items from my lg so hopefully soon ill be reporting a shiny squirtle (second water shiny WOOT)

as for the ruby with the shiny mudkip , ive now seen 23 ralts and 5 surskits linoone is lv 27 now no shiny

i might stop hunting for a while if i enter the pokemon across america tourn cuz ill need to focus on a 2 on 2 team but not sure yet

i also wont be hunting much in about five or so days kingdom hearts 2 comes out and im throwing a kh2 party !!! ( jus a couple of friends unfortunatly no celebs im not famous enuf lol ) so illl be playing that really hard for about two or so weeks

good luck on your hunts and ill keep you all posted

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
I'm starting my hunt for a shiny Torchic (Starting my Pokemon Ruby over and over again)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
it took me a month and a half to finaly get my mudkip form restarting my ruby croc so jus be patient and no matter what DONT THROW THE GAME BOY

also make sure you dont turn the game off before you check if its shiny ive done that like five times lol

Years
Yeah, by resetting for a shiny Hoenn starter, you're pretty much ASKING for a shiny Poochyena which you can't catch to sneak up and bite you. You'd better go in expecting to see one so you don't get disappointed.

Edit: Yay, Runa's online! ^.^ Hurry up and post.

Last edited:

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
congrats to those with success^^...

i have moved to now hunting a shiny rgisteel...

got tired of magikarp and decided to take a break wish me luck^^>.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hey all, i have done something legendary today. with great luck and my amazing battle tactics i finnaly managed to capture or snag shiny.....................................................Raikou OMG! im amazed at myself,its amazing i think im going to faint when i send all 3 to my Emerald cartrige. im amazed by this im think im gunna faint right now even.

Anyway no luck with scyther but Raikou i can't belive it. must stop before thios becomes total spam o.0 anyway good luck to everyone and i think im gunna faint now. *faints*

Years
o_0

It's hardly been any time since you got the other two catdogs. I hate to say it, but I find this hard to believe. You've been a dedicated member for a long time, so I'm not accusing you of anything, but, if you don't mind, I'd like to see some sort of evidence supporting this.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i dont know how i would be able to prove a thing lol i had a digital cam but that broke a long time ago . so heres to noone doubting me in my captures o.O

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
I'm on a roll people - just got a shiny Torchic but I'm going to train it to a Blaziken.

Years
shido said:
metal mario is about say your cheating MUAHAHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
No, I'm (and have been for a while) going to do some background research on Croc055 to assess the likelyhood of his claims. (in the Bayesian sense of the word) That's right: you all have CRIMINAL RECORDS!! XD

Croc055: You did just claim to have found three shinies in two days. An explanation would be much appreciated. We do not hold grudges in this club. Any and all liars may come clean at any time and continue to be respected members of the SHC. In fact, we'll respect you more for realizing the error in your ways and having the guts to tell us.

Edit: Feraligatr Master: I have you down for finding roughly one shiny a week for your past four shinies. (this is excluding Larvitar) This is doable if you're like extremely obsessed, so I have nothing to say except get out more!

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well im hoping to catch as many shinnies aaryn ( unlikely but a goal )

but not defending croc or accussing him my personal record was 2 shinies in a half hour all the others have been months apart ( except oddish and eevee i got odish rub safari and next day got eevee from resetting which i had been doing for about two months already was jus lucky to get the day after oddish )

as far as restarting my friend adam got a shiny torchic in under two hours form restarting and while it took me a month and a half to get mudkip my friend with the 3 shinnies got his charm in about a week and a half

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
on my fr i have yet to found anything my charizard is a lv 43
and pika is at lv 36
i am at celadon and beat the qym going to fushia
fr update
look up

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well im off to finish trading out so i can get that squirtle so good luck on your hunts

31 ralts 5 surskits

>,> ~nervous~ thats croc and feraligatr down....shido to go....

Back