• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I re-watched the Johto League Silver Conference episodes of the Pokemon anime yesterday.

Oh how epic the Ash vs. Harrison battle was.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have adored Best Wishes so far, pretty much because I find Dent and his seiyuu hilarious. Also
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nah, they've just come over to the current region for some pre league tournament. Good to see those two anyway, perhaps I'll discover why the Elevens ship those two like crazy in their fanart.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

She ain't got nothing on Kamitsure though.

Also why Dawn? she was a bit derp iirc.

Also why am I crossing over between Jap and Eng names so much?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Beeecause you're a wannabe weeaboo?
Actually no, I take that back, that was too harsh.

Well, I gotta say, playing Platinum I did feel some chemistry between the MC and Cynthia, so I can really see the shipping :P
And since Dawn is hot and Lucas is not, we all decided a lesbian relationship would be superior.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The fictitious lesbian pairing usually is best I guess.

Hikari and Cynthia. I shall stick with those names as they sound nicer than the other version.

Science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back