• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
There are alot of versions of this game and some of the walkthroughs on youtube are different as in the game and the layout is different. I just dont know which is the right / complete version
so where can i find the complete finished version?

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
There are alot of versions of this game and some of the walkthroughs on youtube are different as in the game and the layout is different. I just dont know which is the right / complete version
so where can i find the complete finished version?

At the first post. That's the complete, finished version. XD

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Oh okay thanks
Damn it doesnt download when i click it
do u know anywhere else where i can download the complete hack?

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Ooh yh my bad
i got it
But its in ips format and im clueless about patching

*sigh*

1. Download Lunar IPS or any IPS patcher.
2. Download a clean base ROM (Pokemon Fire Red for this hack.)
3. Run your IPS parcher and apply the patch to the base ROM.
4. Now you have the game.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Hi, can you help me, I caught a snivy and have trained him to 41 without evolving him so I have a level 41 Snivy, and I can't remember the last time he learned a move? He hasn't learned a move at all I don't think, can't he learn Leaf Blade? Or Leaf Tornado? Or Leech Seed? Do I have to evolve him?

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Hi everyone! This is the coolest pokemon hack i had ever played! But i have a question: where is the daycare?
I am right now in battle cave.

jrevm30

Trigesimo->"The Thirtieth"
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
can anyone help me? I can't enter the cave beside the HQ. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Years
Hi everyone! This is the coolest pokemon hack i had ever played! But i have a question: where is the daycare?
I am right now in battle cave.
Why it is not very far from there. Just leave the Cave and you will enter Nursery Road. The day care is present at there

can anyone help me? I can't enter the cave beside the HQ. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
The cave cannot be used right now so if you want to go anywhere follow the path to the right , Enter Huntik Route and go inside the cave there to reach Trident Waters

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi, can you help me, I caught a snivy and have trained him to 41 without evolving him so I have a level 41 Snivy, and I can't remember the last time he learned a move? He hasn't learned a move at all I don't think, can't he learn Leaf Blade? Or Leaf Tornado? Or Leech Seed? Do I have to evolve him?
Leaf Tornado is non-3rd generation move but the others might be implemented.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

that cave is for exit only.. its just a shortcut from pinnocle town...

:::::::: by the way, i need help about the move tutor.

1. Where is he?
2. Requirements, if any?
3. What moves?

Last edited:
Back