The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Challenges
The Monotype Challenge

Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Old February 1st, 2018 (7:47 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Ultra Sun Water Monotype - Update #6 - Final Update*

Spoiler:
With Mount Lanakila in our sight, we headed up there, where Gladion came down the lift and wanted to offer us his thanks in battle! As that disco dance theme was fired up one last time, I led with Elsa against his Crobat, who used Acrobatics for unfortunately more than half, but Ice Beam with the Never-Melt Ice was thankfully an OHKO. Then Lucario finished her with Aura Sphere. Cargo had to 3HKO it thanks to a miss with Hydro Pump, then Zoroark came and wasted his Z-Move. Amanzi easily finished that and got in a Baby-Doll Eyes against Silvally, but even then Multi-Attack finished me. Ripple was able to survive a Multi-Attack with 1/5, and use Crunch for 1/3 or so. I sacked off Finn, Antennae took less than half, and finished him with the Z-Move. He then said that Lillie was out on Mahalo Trail, and gave me a PP Max for my troubles and declared that we aren't enemies anymore, hoping to see me again.

Then it was time for Mount Lanakila proper! The first trainer had a Malamar that dealt quite a bit of damage thanks to Contrary Superpower, but it did help that Finn got the Quick Claw against him. Soon after, we dealt with a Goodra that had some strong Attack and was bested by Finn's Counter after it was locked into Outrage. And there was a Relicanth that Finn OHKO'd with a critical hit. We also dealt with two Black Belts in a double battle, one used a Bewear that Finn barely lived Thrash from and was able to KO with Counter. The second one was a little more annoying, considering Finn missed with Aqua Tail against his Pangoro, but we managed. Later on there was a Veteran who was not hard at all for Amanzi, especially considering her Milotic used Blizzard against it instead of Hydro Pump, and missed twice. Things were going pretty good until the Veteran + Ace Trainer duo at the very end, who led with a Glalie with Freeze-Dry and a Vikavolt, and once the Vikavolt used Agility, they demolished me. But the second time, I led with Elsa and Antennae, and had the former use Perish Song to send the Vikavolt off, and the latter use Mirror Coat against Glalie's Freeze-Dry. The Veteran's Tyranitar was content on using Earthquake and not Rock-type attacks, and they did deal a decent round of damage but overall I managed. They stepped aside, allowing me to progress to the top of Mount Lanakila, and by extension, the Pokemon League.

After using the Move Relearner to get Hurricane on Cargo, I headed up the mountain to see Kukui, and watch a really cool scene with Amanzi coming out of his Poke Ball and looking happy and determined. But we weren't ready JUST yet - I trained Amanzi, Cargo and Antennae all to Level 55, and Finn, Elsa and Ripple to Level 54. Then I transferred my living Pokedex from my main copy to this game, allowing me to get the Shiny Charm, which I'll save for a specific purpose later. I also went to catch Solgaleo and Necrozma at Mahalo Trail and Mount Lanakila respectively, and then after some adjustments, it was time for the final fights! I began with Olivia, because Rock-type.

I began with Amanzi against Armaldo, and she used Crush Claw, which dealt a little less than half but lowered my Defense, while Sparkling Aria was an OHKO. Cradily was next, and hoping she would Stealth Rock, I chose to stay in and use Moonblast for around 1/3. But that was not the case, as she used Rock Tomb, which got me to 1/8. After over a minute of thinking of what to do, I brought in Antennae, who took an Energy Ball for a little over 1/4. Unfortunately, THEN was when she used Stealth Rock, while I used Lunge to get her to 1/4 or so. She didn't heal, and Energy Ball did 1/4 my health on the dot before Liquidation finished her. Gigalith was next, and she set up Sand Stream. I chose to stay in, and Liquidation did a little over half before she finished me with Stone Edge. I brought in Cargo next, who took some Stealth Rock damage, but Drizzle got rid of the sandstorm. Thankfully, Hydro Pump hit, allowing me to turn her into a bust. Lycanroc was next, and I decided to just sack off Cargo hoping she would use the Z-Move - and I was right, that is exactly what she did, which finished me. I then brought in Ripple, and after a bit of Stealth Rock damage, Stone Edge got me low, and Razor Shell…didn't finish her, even with the rain. Thankfully, she wasted her Full Restore, allowing me to use Crabhammer, which did OHKO this time. Probopass was last, and she was faster than me, and finished me with Power Gem, unfortunately. Finn was able to handle her from there, though.

I decided that I would take on Molayne next, because I felt that I had enough type advantages for him.

As he began with Klefki, I started with Antennae. He opened with a Reflect, as I started with an Infestation that barely scratched him, but started to take its toll. Then he set up Spikes, and I went for Liquidation, which dealt an okay hit, and even got the Defense drop. He then used a shameful Flash Cannon before another Liquidation got him…to 1 HP!!! I thought he would heal, but alas, he used Thunder Wave, paralyzing me before another Liquidation finished him. Magnezone was next, and Thunderbolt scored a critical hit that finished me before Reflect wore off. Come on, dude! I brought in Elsa, who took a bit of Spikes damage, then Thunderbolt KO'd. I brought in Cargo, and got off the Drizzle. I used Hurricane in the hopes of getting the confusion, but that was not the case, and Thunderbolt was an OHKO. I brought in Finn, and Tri Attack did less than half before Earthquake finished him. Metagross was next, and I had no choice but to stay in, and Zen Headbutt got me to 4 HP, but I used my Z-Move, Tectonic Rage, to OHKO him. Dugtrio was next and finished me with Earthquake. I brought in Ripple, took a bit of Spikes damage, and Earthquake did over half, but Razor Shell OHKO'd. Bisharp was last and finished me with X-Scissor, and I had just Amanzi left. Iron Head got me below 1/4, but no flinch, allowing me to OHKO him with Sparkling Aria and win.

Whew, that was brutal. That Magnezone was not a help. I decided that Acerola would be next, as I felt very prepared for her and it would hopefully be a good chance for Ripple to do something.

And she was who I led with against Banette, as she used Screech to half my Defense. Meanwhile, I OHKO'd her with Night Slash, which scored a critical hit. BOOM! Dhelmise was next, though, and I decided that Finn had done enough in the last two fights, so I sacrificed him to an Energy Ball, which OHKO'd. I brought in Elsa, and my Ice Beam did over half, but so did her Energy Ball. She didn't switch out, though, and the next shot was a 2HKO. Ripple grew to Level 55 along the way. Palossand was next, and I chose to stay in and use the Z-Move, Subzero Slammer, which got the OHKO. Froslass was next, and for that I switched out to Ripple again, as she used Shadow Ball for a little over 1/4, then she used Confuse Ray because that's what Froslass do, but I hit through it and OHKO'd her with Night Slash, without a critical hit. Drifblim was last, and for that I opted to stay in, as she used Amnesia. But I hit myself in confusion for around 1/6 my health. Then she used Ominous Wind, which scored a critical hit and got me JUST in the range where Aftermath would have finished me… Except even with a critical hit, Night Slash left her with a sliver. I switched back to Elsa, and she healed. Then she used Amnesia and was at +4, so my Ice Beam didn't do much at all. Then another Amnesia had her at +6. Ice Beam then left her at 2/3. She then used Focus Energy, joy. But I hit with Sing and put her to sleep, then I switched out for Antennae… But she used a Full Heal. Ominous Wind then scored a critical hit for a little over 1/4… And she got the boost. I used Infestation to start chipping away at her, and then she used Ominous Wind, which scored another critical hit for over half my remaining health, but I used Mirror Coat, which got her to the point where Infestation finished her off for the win.

That left just Kahili, and I knew she led with a dangerous threat, but most of the rest of her team shouldn't be as tough for mine. I then went in for it!

As she led off with Braviary, I began with Finn. Her Brave Bird did over 3/4 my health, and she took recoil damage, but Counter did her in. Mandibuzz was next, and she used Brave Bird to finish me. Knowing that Antennae would be dead weight here, I brought him in as she used Brave Bird again, which I actually survived with 20 HP. That allowed me to use Lunge, which lowered her Attack, yet I didn't even think that I had Liquidation which would've been much better. She had a little over half left, and used…Flatter? I hit through confusion and used Liquidation, which got her into the red. She healed, and I hit myself in confusion and was left with 4 HP. Then she finished me with Brave Bird. I then tried Ripple, and she used Flatter to confuse me, and I hit myself. Brave Bird did 1/3 my remaining health, and I hit myself again. Brave Bird left me with 21 HP, and I hit with Razor Shell, but for a light hit. She finished with Brave Bird and was right near half. I had to bring in Elsa, and she used Flatter, and I hit myself in confusion for a light hit, then her Brave Bird did less than 1/4 my remaining health before I hit and Ice Beam finished her. Hawlucha was next, though, so I switched in for Cargo, who took a Flying Press for a little over 1/4, then Poison Jab got me below half and poisoned me. At least Hurricane OHKO'd. Toucannon was next, and she used Beak Blast and finished me, but not without Hydro Pump doing 3/4 her health. I brought in Elsa again, and banking on her healing, I went for the Z-Move… She didn't heal, but used Screech, which missed. Subzero Slammer destroyed her. Oricorio was last, and I switched into Amanzi for that just because. She used Teeter Dance, then she used it again and I hit myself for 1/8. Air Slash caused me to flinch, and then got me into the red, but I hit through it and slammed her with Sparkling Aria, which also dealt a well-deserved critical hit that didn't matter, but served her right nonetheless.

With that, I had just one battle left, and I adjusted my team to prepare for it. A throne was sitting there, waiting for my arrival. It was Kukui… Or not! It was Hau! He was ready to give his everything for one last showdown!

This took a third try. First try, things started off promising, but then it came to Incineroar and Noivern left, and after Elsa missed with Hydro Pump which would have OHKO'd, Cargo got him to 1 HP and Amanzi was about to faint, so I reset. The battle sucked. It was just a terrible fight all-around. Second try, Antennae was about to OHKO his Raichu with Mirror Coat, but Thunderbolt got the paralysis and I got fully paralyzed. But I got it this time!

I began with Antennae against Raichu, who used Thunderbolt and got me into the red, but that allowed me to use Mirror Coat and get the OHKO. Crabominable was next, and used Power-Up Punch to finish me and get +1 Attack. Oh dear. I had to bring in Amanzi, who was brought into the red with Stone Edge, but Moonblast was an OHKO and got me to Level 56. Leafeon came after, and I had to sack off Ripple, who was 2HKO'd by Quick Attack followed by Leaf Blade (first try, Leaf Blade was an OHKO without a crit). I had to use Cargo, who triggered Drizzle, and Leaf Blade did 2/3 my health, but I used Tailwind to double my team's Speed before OHKO'ing him with Hurricane. Tauros came next, and after a pointless Intimidate, Hydro Pump got him into the red before Double-Edge finished me, and recoil got him even lower. I brought in Amanzi, banking on him healing, but he didn't, and the Tailwind petered out. I brought in Finn, THEN he healed, and Aqua Tail did over half. Double-Edge came short of activating my Iapapa Berry, and then Aqua Tail finished him. Incineroar was next, and Darkest Lariat finished me. I had just Elsa left, and Darkest Lariat did JUST under half, and Hydro Pump hit this time, and got a well-deserved OHKO just before the rain stopped. Noivern was last, and Dragon Pulse got me into the red, but Ice Beam got the OHKO and finished him for the win. Whew!

And with that, I had become the Champion. The credits passed, and with that, we had beaten the game!

The Final Team!
Spoiler:
(M) "Amanzi", Level 56
Stats: 167, 105, 104, 180, 163, 75
Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Encore, Moonblast, Sparkling Aria

(F) "Cargo", Level 55
Ability: Drizzle
Stats: 145, 63, 130, 132, 108, 105
Moves: Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Stockpile, Tailwind

(M) "Antennae", Level 55 (less than 200 EXP from 56)
Stats: 148, 102, 116, 85, 174, 66
Moves: Infestation, Liquidation, Lunge, Mirror Coat

(M) "Finn", Level 55
Stats: 180, 163, 110, 116, 122, 73
Moves: Aqua Tail, Counter, Earthquake, Endeavor

(F) "Elsa", Level 55 (literally a hair from 56)
Ability: Water Absorb
Stats: 209, 108, 117, 140, 133, 84
Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Sing

(F) "Ripple", Level 55
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Stats: 172, 185, 108, 121, 78, 66
Moves: Crabhammer, Crunch, Night Slash, Razor Shell

Final playing time: 35:39 - I did do a little bit of training at more points than one, most notably when I added Ripple to the team. But I'm happy with this.

* unless I opt to do the Team Rainbow Rocket stuff, which I may do after I get shiny Blacephalon.

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 2nd, 2018 (7:51 PM).
Proffesional Donut Eater

Nature: Lonely
    Ultra Sun Ghost Run

o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Island 1
    Spoiler:
    -Got my spooky bird starter
    -Breezed my way until I had to face that teacher lady with Litten. That took a while.
    -Got some VERY fashionable new clothes
    -Searched the Graveyard and found a ghost balloon
    -Was never hit during the first trial/kahuna battle because normal/fighting can't this
    -Rode a manta ray to another island

Team
    Spoiler:
    Boomer the Dartrix LVL 21

Baloo the Drifloon LVL 21

Old February 5th, 2018 (6:30 PM).
    Proffesional Donut Eater

Nature: Lonely
      Ultra Sun Ghost Run

Oogaahh booogahh

Island 2
      Spoiler:
      -Got some sick new clothes
      -Went to the Wild West of Hawaii
      -Put some backup ghosties in the day care (you never know)
      -Breezed past the water trial because of my leaf owl
      -Did that arena thing that lags my game like no other
      -Really struggled with the fire trial because Ghost/Fire is strong against both of my ghosts
      -Eventually got past it and went to the Forest Forest
      -Breezed through because I had 2 Flying types.
      -Did some Island Scanning for my SWORD GHOST
      -Beat out that Brock lady and all those dittos
      -Tried building a sandcastle, turned into a "living" creature
      -Beat that Ultra Squid and encountered a lot of foreshadowing

Team
      Spoiler:

Boomer the Dartrix LVL 33

Baloo the Driflblim LVL 31

K the Honedge LVL 30

GobbleGoob the Sandygast LVL 26

Old February 8th, 2018 (6:27 AM).

Nature: Quiet
      Ultra Sun Water Monotype - Update #7 - Team Rainbow Rocket (plus post-game Poni Island)

Spoiler:
      After over 1500 unsuccessful encounters trying to get a shiny Blacephalon, I decided I'd come back to it later, and after hearing of Team Rainbow Rocket taking over the Aether Foundation, we made our way there and took on an extremely difficult fight against Faba and his cohort. We entered the castle, where it had been infiltrated, but Guzma wasn't about to have any mischief in his way! Two more grunts got bested, and then we waded our way through some warp panels until we got to Archie. But after failing twice, I decided to go back for some levels, so I went back to Poni Island and started taking on some post-game trainers, and got the two "HMs" from the Hidden Maidens. There were some strong trainers at Poni Plains, but aside from the Veteran, none of them really put it down on me too hard. As far as Poni Coast and Gauntlet went, one Black Belt with a Bulk Up Machamp was very scary, but he missed with Cross Chop against Elsa. And we had the double battle at the very end, who also proved strong, especially with Flame Body from Volcarona being a thing, but I managed to turn it into a 2-on-1 fight after getting rid of all the male's Fire-types, which made the rest a little easier, and I had no idea why the female didn't just demolish Finn who was almost dead. I tried to take on Red or Blue, but neither of them were going in my favor, so I left. But once I was all done with that, my team was all Level 59-61, so I returned to the Rainbow Rocket building. I beat some grunts, and then made my way to Maxie.

Mightyena led off with a Thunder Fang against Amanzi and did over half, but I OHKO'd with Moonblast.
      Crobat was next, and I switched out for Elsa to fight that, and she took a Sludge Bomb for less than 1/3. Then he used Toxic, but Ice Beam was a clean-cut OHKO.
      Camerupt came next. For that I chose to stay in and use Hydro Pump, which missed - because of course it did - but he missed with Stone Edge in return, so give and take. I then hit this time and OHKO'd.
      I had 1/3 left when Weezing came out, and he used Pain Split, which took some out of him but got me over half, while Ice Beam did pretty decent. Unfortunately, he finished me with Thunderbolt. I brought in Antennae, and he used Pain Split again to get him around 60% and me to 5/8, while my Scald got him low. He used Pain Split again, and I was at around 40% or so before I finished him.
      Groudon was last, and got in the Drought, but I decided to sack off Ripple, who was left with 1 HP (!!!) from Earthquake, but he finished me with Solar Beam. I then brought in Cargo to get rid of the sunlight with Drizzle, and then used Tailwind for good measures after taking an Ancient Power for narrowly over half. Hydro Pump got the OHKO for the win.

Then we returned to Archie.
      Amanzi took over half from Mightyena's Thunder Fang but Moonblast got the OHKO.
      Muk came next and I used Baby-Doll Eyes before he finished me, and I don't remember exactly what happened, but I know that it involved Ripple getting him low, and then Elsa coming in and finishing him with Ice Beam.
      Crobat came after, and I chose to stay in, and he used Toxic, but Ice Beam with the Never-Melt Ice was an OHKO.
      Sharpedo was next up, and I switched in Finn, who took a critical hit Night Slash for less than 3/4, so he would have taken less than half had it not been for the crit, sadly, and was 2HKO'd. I brought in Cargo then, and Night Slash did narrowly over half but I used Tailwind, then Hurricane got him low and confused him… And he hit himself and was finished off.
      Last was Kyogre. I stayed in and used Hurricane for a light hit before he finished me with Thunder. Antennae taking barely over half from Thunder thanks to the Wacan Berry, and Mirror Coat didn't finish him, but then I had just Lapras left, and Ice Shard managed to get the job done.

Guzma then caused two grunts to turn into idiots, and after Lillie healed me, I decided to return to the Battle Tree to have another shot against Blue. There was a lot of luck on my end, but unfortunately he still won. The next morning, I gave it another try, and managed to actually win. Long story short, he was weird and got unlucky against Cargo, who was able to OHKO Exeggutor and Arcanine with the respective STAB super-effective moves. It came down to Gyarados as his last one, and Amanzi was able to lower his Attack before being finished off, then I kept using Lunge with Antennae to counteract his Dragon Dances, and then once he finally finished off Antennae, Finn was able to finish the job.

With that done and over with, I looked at the Move Tutors, and decided to teach Liquidation to Ripple, as surely it was better than Razor Shell, which I had like never used. But I returned to Team Rocket's Castle. I skipped all the grunts I could on the way to Cyrus, and then it was time for…well, Cyrus.
      I led with Antennae against Houndoom, and Dark Pulse did over 1/3 but Liquidation got the OHKO.
      Then we had Honchkrow. I had to stay in, and he used Sky Attack, but Liquidation got him low. Then he finished me. I brought in Ripple, and he didn't heal, and for some reason readied Sky Attack again, but Liquidation finished him.
      And then we came to Crobat. I stayed in, and X-Scissor did less than 2/3, but Crabhammer did over half. After two minutes contemplating my choices, I brought in Elsa, and X-Scissor did 1/3. Cross Poison scored a critical hit and got me to 1/4, but Ice Beam finished him and got Ripple to Level 61.
      Weavile came next in line, and I chose to sack off Ripple to a Brick Break. Then I brought in Amanzi and took less than 1/3 from Ice Punch before Moonblast OHKO'd.
      Dialga was last. Once again, I spent at least two minutes contemplating my choices and their outcomes, and brought in Finn. Sure enough, he used Thunderbolt, which failed. I decided to sack off Elsa as he used Roar of Time. Despite my initial plan to try to use Swampert with the Ground Z-Move right away, I instead brought in Amanzi, with a more interesting strategy. As he recharged, I brought in Amanzi and used Encore, locking him into Roar of Time. He was forced to use it, which failed, and Moonblast did okay. I used it again, and he was below half. Unfortunately, I timed it badly, as in not bothering to check how long it would last, because the Encore ended. Banking on Thunderbolt again, I brought in Finn once more, and I was correct. With that, I switched to Cargo, who was OHKO'd with Roar of Time. But that allowed me to bring in Finn and use the Z-Move, Tectonic Rage, which finished him.

Rotom clarified for Cyrus that I'm kind to all Pokemon, and he decided to return to his world, but not without giving me the Galactic Key. Then I returned to Mount Lanakila to reteach Perish Song to Elsa, because I felt like that would be necessary for Lysandre. I then returned and made my way through some Persian statues - along the way, a grunt missed with two 95 accuracy fangs in a row, haha, served him right - and reached Lysandre, who manipulated his ultimate weapon so both of the buttons would power it up. Can I beat him to the clock?!

I started with Cargo against Mienshao, and Drizzle activated. I used Protect to block his Fake Out, then he used U-Turn for a weak hit and went to…Pyroar, for whatever reason, and Hurricane did narrowly over half. He used Will-o-Wisp and burned me, but that was fine as Hurricane finished him, and got me to Level 62.
      Honchkrow came next, and unfortunately Dark Pulse almost KO'd me and caused me to flinch, then the next one finished me. So I used Ripple, and Dark Pulse did over 1/3, but I missed with Crabhammer. Another Dark Pulse got me below 1/4, but I hit with Crabhammer this time and OHKO'd without a crit thanks to the rain.
      Mienshao came next and immediately finished me with High Jump Kick. After over a minute juggling between my two starters, I went with Amanzi, and High Jump Kick did over half despite being not very effective, which is telling of this game's strength. Moonblast OHKO'd, though.
      Gyarados was next, and Mega Evolved, and used Stone Edge… But that missed!!! Moonblast did well over half, but he hit the next turn. I brought in Finn and Waterfall did a little less than 2/3, allowing me to use Counter and finish him.
      Xerneas was last and immediately finished me with Moonblast. I brought in Elsa, and he used Moonblast, which did 2/3, but I was able to get in the Perish Song. I used Protect to block another Moonblast and drop the perish count to 2, then let in Antennae to take 3/4 from Moonblast, then he finished me, but it didn't matter, because the perish count fell to zero, ending him.

So I pressed the blue button, ending the ultimate weapon, and Lysandre stepped aside. I made it back to Lillie, who healed me up, and then it was time for Ghetsis. This one I was mildly worried about, though, because Zekrom, but I did have an idea.

I began with Ripple against Co***rigus, and Night Slash did over half with a critical hit, and he used Will-o-Wisp, but mercifully, it missed. Crunch finished him, with another crit no less.
      Bouffalant came next and OHKO'd me with Megahorn, but Mummy triggered and turned his Reckless ability into such. I brought in Cargo, and got off Drizzle, then he used Head Charge, which got me in the red with one hit before I used Tailwind. Hydro Pump hit, and got him short of healing range before Head Charge finished me. I brought in Antennae, and used Liquidation to finish him off, but Mummy got rid of my Water Bubble. Bisharp was next, and even with rain, Liquidation did less than half before Stone Edge OHKO'd, and the Tailwind petered out. I brought in Amanzi, and Iron Head did almost 2/3, then Sparkling Aria finished him and got me to Level 63.
      Then we had Hydreigon, for whatever reason… I had no choice but to stay in, and Hyper Voice did 1/3, leaving me with 6 HP and triggering my Iapapa Berry, which didn't matter, as Moonblast slammed him.
      Last was, of course, Zekrom, who immediately finished me with Bolt Strike. I then brought in Finn, and Dragon Claw did just short of 3/4, allowing me to OHKO him with Counter for the win, and Finn grew to Level 63.

So Ghetsis went all berserk and was about to end Lillie for good, but Colress came in all white and fancy and was all, yo dawg, I ain't having any of your silly games, yo! He sent Ghetsis into the ether. Colress then encouraged us to proceed. There were a few adjustments I had to make to be prepared for this battle, however, so I did just them before returning to the castle, where Giovanni had the president in a deep slumber. I wasn't about to have any of that, though, so I challenged him to battle!

As he began with Dugtrio, I started with Ripple. He opened with Sandstorm, but I hit through the Sand Veil with Liquidation and OHKO'd him.
      Rhyperior was next, which was unfortunate because I was hoping that would be after the Nidos. Nevertheless, I stayed in, avoided a Megahorn, and used Crabhammer, getting him to healing range. He healed, and Liquidation did over half, but then he hit with Megahorn. I brought in Cargo to get rid of the sandstorm with Drizzle, and KO'd him with Hydro Pump.
      Then we had Nidoqueen. I decided to stay in, and took over half from Sludge Wave, but I was able to get in a Tailwind and use Hydro Pump, which OHKO'd. Nidoking came next and followed suit.
      Lastly was Mega Mewtwo X, who even with the Tailwind was still faster and finished me with Stone Edge. I brought in Elsa, but unfortunately he saw through my Chople Berry and used Stone Edge again, which OHKO'd me. I then used Finn, who survived a Zen Headbutt in the red, and used Counter, which OHKO'd him for the win.

So Giovanni saw that I raise my Pokemon with utmost care, and the castle returned to normal. Lillie and Lusamine thanked me for saving the day once again, and Faba accidentally slipped out his plan and got busted. Wicke gave me a whole ton of Big Nuggets, and Giovanni wondered where to take his evil scheme from there. Rotom commented on how you don't see villainous team invasions like that every day, and with that, the challenge was complete.

Also, I didn't take on Dexio's Psychic-type team, because before beating Team Rainbow Rocket I wasn't feeling good enough to do so without items, I'm sure I could if I wanted but I don't think it'll matter either way.

The Final Team!
      Spoiler:
      (M) "Amanzi", Level 63
      Stats: 187, 120, 118, 205, 184, 86
      Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Moonblast, Reflect (had Encore before Giovanni), Sparkling Aria

(F) "Cargo", Level 62 (less than 700 EXP from 63)
      Ability: Drizzle
      Stats: 164, 72, 148, 150, 123, 119
      Moves: Defog (was Protect before Giovanni), Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Tailwind

(M) "Antennae", Level 62
      Stats: 166, 119, 132, 97, 197, 75
      Moves: Liquidation, Lunge, Mirror Coat, Protect (had Leech Life before Giovanni)

(M) "Finn", Level 63
      Stats: 206, 193, 127, 140, 142, 87
      Moves: Aqua Tail, Counter, Earthquake, Protect

(F) "Elsa", Level 62
      Ability: Water Absorb
      Stats: 235, 122, 131, 158, 149, 94
      Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Shard, Perish Song, Protect (those last two moves alternated between fights, but this was its moveset against Lysandre and Giovanni)

(F) "Ripple", Level 61
      Ability: Hyper Cutter
      Stats: 189, 205, 120, 133, 86, 72
      Moves: Crabhammer, Crunch, Liquidation, Night Slash

Final playing time: 40:55 - Not counting the multiple tries it took some opponents. I did all of this with no bag items in any battle, and Set mode, so that should count for something. I enjoyed this team, they all served me very well I'd say.
      Old February 17th, 2018 (6:59 PM).

Forum Name: PKMNTrainerEmerald
        Game:Alpha Sapphire
        Type: Water
        Single
        Old February 20th, 2018 (8:50 PM).
        Kim Jong yeah, Big Bombs

Nature: Lax
          Forum User Name: MasterofMasters
          Game(s): Emerald
          Pokémon Type: Rock
          Single/Ultimate/Free Mode?: Single

--

My bad for reposting -- thought I didn't save my game so I was like screw it and delete, but just looked and saw I actually saved.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
          Old February 22nd, 2018 (7:42 PM). Edited February 22nd, 2018 by MasterofMasters.
          Kim Jong yeah, Big Bombs

Rock-type Run on Pokemon Emerald UPDATE #1

This is techically update #2. When I posted the first one yesterday it says it was pending for review. I see it's still not up yet..

Badges: 4
            Play time: 13:06

Spoiler: Progress

I went through the first gym in Rustboro and all the way up before the 2nd one in Dewford with just my starter. When I got on dewford I went to Granite Cave to pick up a Geodude and an Aron. Since this gym was a fighting-type, it was impossible for my rock-type team to beat it at it's current strength, so instead of clearing the 2nd gym I continued with the main storyline and decided i'd come back when i'm stronger. With that I went to slateport, beat all the trainers on the beach, continued up north past Slateport past the biking road, route 103, etc. and all the way up to Mauville City. I got a Mach bike there and figured i'm strong enough to beat the 2nd gym. I went all the way back down to Dewford and beat the gym, went all the way back up to Mauville and beat their gym. This is around the time where my Geodude evolved to a Graveler.

This is the time I used my universal randomizer so I can evolve my Graveler w/o trading, with that he will evolve to Golem at level 37.

I went west to Verandurf to beat all those trainers then up north to route 111. Then I went through 112 and then to Fiery Path, to which I picked up my Slugma. Went past 113 to Fallarbor. Then west to 114, then into Meteor falls. Had that team magma situation and back to Rustboro. Then I went east into Rustoruf tunnel into Verdanturf, back into Mauville then got to the cable cars. (As you can see I went in circles.) Took the meteorite in the computer and then went south to Lavaridge town. This is where I got the 4th gym badge. After Flannery gave me Overheat.

Since Slugma was struggling to catch up with Graveler and Aron (About a 5 level gap) due to a lack of damage I gave him Overheat so hopefully he can catch up easier. Now since I got the go-goggles after the 4th gym I went to the Mirage tower in route 111. I got the Claw fossil so I can hopefully turn it into an Anorith and have him as my 4th team member.

Spoiler: Team

Colossus (Lairon)
            Level 32
            Iron Tail | Iron Defense | Mud-Slap | Headbutt

Sledge (Graveler)
            Level 31
            Tackle | Self Destruct | Magnitude | Rock Throw

Magma (Slugma)
            Level 25
            Yawn | Harden | Overheat | Rock Throw

Old February 26th, 2018 (7:51 PM). Edited February 26th, 2018 by MasterofMasters.
            Kim Jong yeah, Big Bombs

Rock-type Run on Emerald Update #2

Badges: 6
              Time: 23:56

Spoiler: Progress

So I went back to Rustboro city to give the Devon Corp. Guy the Claw Fossil. He said come back later cause the machine takes a while. With that I continue with the storyline and go to Petalburg city to fight the gym. I cleared it.

At this point I got surf now and I've been meaning to explore the abandoned ship around Dewford so I went to explore it a little. I gave up after a little, went back to Rustboro to collect my 4th team member, Coconut (Anorith.)

I went through Route 117 and 118, and upwards to the weather institute (I think the name is). I cleared all the Team Plasma members in there. Then I got out continued across the bridge to encounter my rival and fight her.

Her Grovyle wiped Sledge and Colossus, but then Magma came in with the clutch and did some Yawn + Overheat. Her other Pokemon though I wiped. This is where Sledge evolved into Golem.

I continued into Fortree City for the next gym, but something invisible was blocking the way so I continued past it. I ran into Steven and got the Devon scope from him so now I can pass through the invisible blockages (They're Keckleons.)

This gym (Winona) is the first gym so far to legit beat me. Though by the 2nd match I learned from my mistakes. Magma could apply super-effective damage to her Skarmory and Tropius. Altaria was scary though, but Sledge's rock blast did wonders. Although her earthquake was hitting hard I had to use a few super potions or Sledge wouldn't have survived. Pelipper wasn't too bad, the confusion was a little annoying. I just let Sledge use his Rock blast to take care of it quickly. Lastly, Swablu. I just gave that to Colossus since he's the odd one out this fight. (Coconut is way too weak so I can't count him in)

After beating her this is where Magma evolved into Magcargo.

I went east and then south to route 111 and then to route 112. This is where I passed Safari Zone and noticed I can get a Rhyhorn here. So I'm gonna go to Lilycove and get the Pokeblock case, and come back for my Rhyhorn as he will be my 5th team member.

At this point I want my Anorith to catch up before I progress (He's in the early level 20s while the rest of my team are all nearly level 40.) So I plan on backtracking to weaker areas to let him catch up.

Sledge [Golem]
              Level 39
              Tackle | Self Destruct | Magnitude | Rock Blast

Colossus [Lairon]
              Level 39
              Iron Tail | Iron Defense | Protect | Headbutt

Magma [Magcargo]
              Level 39
              Yawn | Flamethrower | Overheat | Rock Throw

Coconut
              Level 22
              Rock Smash | Harden | Mud Sport | Water Gun
              Old March 8th, 2018 (4:13 AM). Edited March 18th, 2018 by Lrachelr5.

Nature: Gentle
                Username: LRachelR5
                Games(s): Fire Read, HeartGold, Omega Ruby, Plantinum, White 2, Y, Ultra Moon

Old March 13th, 2018 (7:28 PM). Edited March 14th, 2018 by James and Eevee.

Nature: Jolly
                  Idk if I'm doing this right, but here goes:
                  Forum User Name: James and Eevee
                  Games: Fire Red, Soul Silver, Ruby, Pearl, White 2, X(0/8), and Ultra Moon
                  Type: Poison
                  Challenge Type: Ultimate
                  If you need anything else, just ask.

EDIT: Can I use Volt White 2 and Storm Silver for an extra challenge?

If you want to see other challenges I'm doing, click here.
                  Old March 13th, 2018 (9:03 PM). Edited March 14th, 2018 by Whallan.

Forum User Name: Whallan
                    Pokémon Type: Poison

First Update:

Started the game and chose mudkip.

Took me two attempts to get a Cascoon wurmple.

Did a bit of grinding on the way to the first gym, including stocking up on X items and heals.

Managed to beat Roxxane with only a Dustox, lots of hardens, an X special, and super potions were necessary.

Saved Peeko and headed to Dewford town where I obtained an old rod to catch myself a Tentacool.

Found a Zubat on the way to Steven which was another member of my team.

After seeing Steven I headed to Slateport where I defeated Team Aqua and headed north to catch an Oddish.

Nora Lv 10 Exp. Share
                    - Leech Life
                    - Supersonic
                    - Steel Wing

Nox 2 Lv 19
                    - Gust
                    - Confusion
                    - Poison Sting
                    - Protect

Cassandra Lv 13 Miracle Seed
                    - Absorb
                    - Sweet Scent

Man O'War Lv 13
                    - Poison Sting
                    - Supersonic
                    - Cut
                    - Constrict
                    Old March 14th, 2018 (8:03 AM). Edited March 14th, 2018 by James and Eevee.

Games: Fire Red, Storm Silver(0/16), Ruby, Pearl, Volt White 2, X(0/8), and Ultra Moon
                      I decided to try and do two games at the same time, so here goes:
                      X:
                      - Started the game and chose my starter, Froakie
                      - Got through the boring stuff and finally caught my first pokemon, a Weedle
                      - Evolved Weedle and got out of the forest
                      - Got to Santalune, and realized that I won't be able to get my next pokemon until after the gym.(I think)
                      That's all I've done so far, because my DS died. I'm in for a long grinding session
                      The Team:
                      Needle the Kakuna, Lvl 9
                      Naughty Nature
                      - Poison Sting
                      - String Shot
                      - Harden

Old March 15th, 2018 (5:44 AM). Edited March 15th, 2018 by James and Eevee.

Games: Fire Red, Storm Silver(0/16), Ruby, Pearl, Volt White 2, X(1/8), and Ultra Moon
                        Update #2
                        - Finally beat Viola with just Beedrill
                        - Got the Exp. Share, and my next partner a Budew which I named Domino
                        - Also caught a Combee to make catching some other team members easier using Sweet Scent
                        - Got to Lumiose City, and the Professor's Lab
                        - Beat the Professor's starters, and chose Bulbasaur from him. He also gave me the Venusaurite
                        Team:
                        Needle(Beedrill) @ Poison Barb
                        Lvl 17. Ability: Swarm
                        - Twineedle
                        - Poison Sting
                        - Fury Attack
                        - Focus Energy

Domino(Budew) @ Nothing
                        Lvl 12. Ability: Poison Point
                        - Absorb
                        - Growth
                        - Stun Spore
                        - Water Sport

Falafel(Bulbasaur) @ No Item
                        Lvl 10. Ability: Overgrow
                        - Vine Whip
                        - Leech Seed
                        - Tackle
                        - Growl
                        Others:
                        Combee for Sweet Scent(boxed)
                        Froakie as a starter(boxed)

Old March 18th, 2018 (3:51 AM).

- I defeated Brawly then back to Slateport to battle May.
                          - Defeated May without much trouble and went on to catch a Gulpin
                          - Trained up all my pokemon before taking on Watson. Evolved both Oddish and Gulpin.
                          - After a few failed attempts I managed to finally down all of Watson's pokemon.

Bryce Lv 28
                          - Amnesia
                          -Yawn
                          -Acid
                          -Rock Smash

Nora Lv 20
                          - Leech Life
                          - Supersonic
                          - Steel Wing
                          - Bite

Nox 2 Lv 27
                          - Gust
                          - Psy Beam
                          - Poison Sting
                          - Moon light

Cassandra Lv 22 Miracle Seed
                          - Absorb
                          - Sweet Scent
                          - Poison Powder
                          - Sleep Powder

Man O'War Lv 20
                          - Acid
                          - Supersonic
                          - Cut
                          - Constrict
                          Old April 2nd, 2018 (6:19 PM).
                          Grass-man

Nature: Modest
                            Forum User Name: dontstay96
                            Game(s): Platinum
                            Champion of the Nuzlocke Challenge on Pokémon Platinum.
                            Old April 4th, 2018 (9:26 PM).
                            Grass-man

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by dontstay96 View Post
                              Forum User Name: dontstay96
                              Game(s): Platinum
                              FInally got a bit of time to start my adventure!

Progress:
                              Spoiler:

- Started the game and named myself Charles as I always do
                              - Chose Turtwig as my starter as I always do. Not that it matters too much this time anyways.
                              - Caught a lvl. 5 male Budew, my real first team member, in route 204 and named him Buddy (yes I know, muk name).
                              - Buddy died in his first battle and I got really mad. After that, I realized this was not a nuzlocke and calmed down.
                              - Caught my second team member at Ravaged Path, a lvl. 4 Zubat named Roy Batty.
                              - Realized that my starting team were two extremely weak teams so I started grinding for the rival battle.
                              - Realized that grinding will be better tomorrow in the day if Budew wants to evolve.

Team:
                              Spoiler:

- Lvl. 6 hasty Buddy (Budew): Absorb, Growth
                              - Lvl. 4 adamant Roy Batty (Zubat): Leech Life
                              Old April 4th, 2018 (10:31 PM).

Forum User Name: Star_Oshawott
                                Game(s): Moon
                                Pokémon Type: Fire
                                Old April 8th, 2018 (10:56 AM).
                                Grass-man

Platinum Single Mono-Poison Run Update #2

Progress:
                                  Spoiler:

- Grinded Buddy the Budew to lvl. 9 and Roy Batty the Zubat to lvl. 6
                                  - Lost the Rival Battle at Route 203.
                                  - Taught Return to Roy Batty so he wouldn't be a pain to train, grinded both mons to lvl. 10
                                  - Won the Rival Battle.
                                  - Went through Oreburgh Gate and arrived to Oreburgh City.
                                  - Decided that with both Mons at lvl. 15 I wouldn't have that much of a problem with Roark.
                                  - Buddy learned Mega drain and Roy Batty learned Bite while training.
                                  - Didn't have any problems handling Roark with Buddy.
                                  - Taught Rock Smash to my unusable starter and explored part of Oreburgh Gate.
                                  - Defeated Team Galactic in Jubilife City.
                                  - Arrived to Floaroma Town.

Team:
                                  Spoiler:

- Lvl. 17 hasty Buddy (Budew): Mega Drain, Growth, Stun Spore, Water Sport
                                  - Lvl. 16 adamant Roy Batty (Zubat): Bite, Return, Astonish, Supersonic
                                  Old April 9th, 2018 (12:59 PM). Edited April 9th, 2018 by dontstay96.
                                  Grass-man

Platinum Single Mono-Poison Run Update #3

Progress:
                                    Spoiler:

- Started taking care of Team Galactic in Floaroma Town, increasingly getting worried about Mars' Purugly thinking that my only chance of beating it was that Buddy the Budew evolving into Roselia. Buddy didn't evolve. He hates me.
                                    - Started the battle with Mars, defeated her Zubat with my own Roy Batty the Zubat. Tried to supersonic the Purugly, but it one shot me. Buddy got sent out and paralyzed the Purugly and started spamming healing items ans Growth until I defeated it.
                                    - Going through Route 205 found a trainer with a lvl. 14 Roselia just to rub in my face that Buddy hates me.
                                    - Buddy is now lvl. 20 and hasn't evolved yet. Yes, I'm playing during the day.
                                    - Got to Eterna Forest, teamed up with Cheryl and caught Lammermoor, the female lvl. 14 Gastly.
                                    - Cheryl's Chansey is useless.
                                    - Lammermoor is bossing Eterna Forest, he's now lvl. 20.
                                    - Before exiting the forest, used Cheryl to grind to lvl. 22. Roy Batty evolved to Golbat!
                                    - Buddy, of course, didn't evolve.
                                    - Before leaving, Cheryl gave me a Soothe Bell, yay! I immediately equipped it to Buddy.
                                    - Defeated the fishermen outside Eterna and met Cynthia.

Team:
                                    Spoiler:

- Lvl. 23 hasty Buddy (Budew): Mega Drain, Growth, Stun Spore, Water Sport
                                    - Lvl. 22 adamant Roy Batty (Golbat): Wing Attack, Return, Bite, Confuse Ray
                                    - Lvl. 22 naive Lammermoor (Gastly): Night Shade, Lick, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch
                                    Old April 10th, 2018 (10:48 AM).
                                    Grass-man

Platinum Single Mono-Poison Run Update #4

Progress:
                                      Spoiler:

- Got the Exp. Share from one of Rowan's assistants at the entrance of the Bike Path.
                                      - Started dealing with the Eterna Gym.
                                      - One of the trainers had a lvl. 17 Roselia, rubbing in my face again that Buddy the Budew hates me.
                                      - Absolutely bodied Gardenia with Roy Batty the Golbat.
                                      - Taught Cut to my unusable starter.
                                      - Took care of Team Galactic and Jupiter.
                                      - Got a bike!
                                      - In Route 206 got a Poison Barb. Which I realizad that as of now is useless because in this mono-poison run I don't have a singe poison-type move.
                                      - Taught Flash to my unusable starter so I can go through Wayward Cave.
                                      - Teamed up with Mira to get out of the Cave.
                                      - Lammermoor the Gastly evolved into Haunter! I've used Gengar in plenty of playthroughs and I never use Haunter, so I'll wait a little bit to evolve Lammermoor into a Gengar, probably just before Hearthome Gym. Moveset is exactly the same, so there won't be any trouble.
                                      - Lammermoor and Mira's Kadabra make a badass pairing.
                                      - Buddy (who is lvl. 26 and still a Budew) and Kadabra not so much.
                                      - Buddy grew to lvl. 27 and... he still hasn't eveolved.
                                      - Got out of Wayward cave and stopped playing because there's UEFA Champions League matches.

Team:
                                      Spoiler:

- Lvl. 28 hasty Buddy (Budew) @Soothe Bell: Mega Drain, Growth, Stun Spore, Water Sport
                                      - Lvl. 27 adamant Roy Batty (Golbat): Wing Attack, Return, Bite, Confuse Ray
                                      - Lvl. 26 naive Lammermoor (Gastly): Night Shade, Shadow Punch, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch
                                      Old April 11th, 2018 (9:22 PM).
                                      Grass-man

Platinum Single Mono-Poison Run Update #5

Progress:
                                        Spoiler:

- Went back to Eterna because I remembered that you could get the happiness checker app from the Pokémon Center. Now I can check that Budew has two small hearts and isn't that far from evolving (Hopefully).
                                        - The egg Cynthia gave me hatched. Not that it matters.
                                        - Got through Wayward's Cave secret entrace and left with a Grip Claw, A Rare Candy and TM26 Earthquake.
                                        - Roy Batty the Golbat evolved into Crobat while fighting trainers on Route 207! (Buddy is still a Budew btw, and was caught before Roy)
                                        - Went through Mt. Coronet to get to Route 208.
                                        - There was a trainer with a lvl. 18 Roselia in that route, once again, rubbing in my face once again that buddy hates me.
                                        - Psyduck Buddy, I'm catching a Roselia in this route.
                                        - Jk, I'm sticking with Buddy, even though he hates me, I love him.
                                        - WHAT? Buddy is finally evolving at lvl. 29! I now have a lvl. 29 Roseli and I know I missed a lot of moves, but I'll be sure to re-learn them when I get to Pastoria. As of now, I'm just teaching him Grass Knot.
                                        - Arrived safely to Hearthome.

Team:
                                        Spoiler:

- Lvl. 29 hasty Buddy (Roselia): Mega Drain, Growth, Stun Spore, Grass Knot
                                        - Lvl. 28 adamant Roy Batty (Crobat): Wing Attack, Return, Bite, Confuse Ray
                                        - Lvl. 28 naive Lammermoor (Haunter): Night Shade, Shadow Punch, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch
                                        Old April 13th, 2018 (12:09 AM).
                                        Grass-man

Platinum Single Mono-Poison Run Update #6

Progress:
                                          Spoiler:

- Explored Hearthome City.
                                          - Traded Lammermoor the Haunter to my Soul Silver game and back. I now have a Gengar!
                                          - Bit through Fantina with Roy Batty the Crobat.
                                          - Defeated my rival and started going to Solaceon Town.
                                          - Explored Solaceon Town, the Ruins and the Lost Tower.
                                          - Skipped like three Routes, one city and like 20 battles to get to Pastoria Town to see if I can get my next two team members.
                                          - Accidentally caught a Noctowl in the Great Marsh. It'll be a nice Defog slave I guess.
                                          - Caught a Bibarel to be my HM Slave.
                                          - Caught Dalila the Skorupi and Pepe the Croagunk for my team!
                                          - Taught Roy Batty Cross Poison through the move relearner.

Team:
                                          Spoiler:

- Lvl. 33 hasty Buddy (Roselia) @Quick Claw: Mega Drain, Growth, Stun Spore, Grass Knot
                                          - Lvl. 32 adamant Roy Batty (Crobat) @Shell Bell: Wing Attack, Return, Bite, Cross Posion
                                          - Lvl. 32 naive Lammermoor (Haunter) @Spooky Plate: Night Shade, Shadow Punch, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch
                                          - Lvl. 28 mild Pepe (Croagunk): Pursuit, Faint Attack, Revenge, Swagger.
                                          - Lvl. 30 quirky Dalila (Skorupi): Pin Missile, Acupressure, Scary Face, Toxic Spikes
                                          Old April 13th, 2018 (2:35 PM).
                                          Grass-man

Progress:
                                            Spoiler:

- Went through all the Routes and trainers I skipped training my newest team members: Pepe the Croagunk and Dalila the Skorupi.
                                            - Lammermoor the Gengar learned Shadow Ball!
                                            - Explored Veilstone City, started buying coins to get Psychic.
                                            - Absolutely desroyed Maylene with Roy Batty the Crobat and now I have four badges!
                                            - Pepe can't learn Drain Punch which is a dissapointment.
                                            - Realized that buying coins is too expensve so I stopped buying.
                                            - Took care of Team Galactic in Veilstone.
                                            - Got Fly and taught it to Roy Batty!
                                            - Got back to Pastoria.
                                            - Taught Buddy the Roselia Leech Seed and Giga Drain using the Move Relearner.
                                            - Started taking care of the Route west of Pastoria, and oh god, the swamp is more annoying that I remembered.
                                            - Stopped playing at the Pokémon Mansion.

Team:
                                            Spoiler:

- Lvl. 33 hasty Buddy (Roselia) @Big Root: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Grass Knot
                                            - Lvl. 32 adamant Roy Batty (Crobat) @Shell Bell: Wing Attack, Cross Poison, Fly, Bite
                                            - Lvl. 32 naive Lammermoor (Haunter) @Spooky Plate: Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch
                                            - Lvl. 28 mild Pepe (Croagunk): Revenge, Mud Bomb, Faint Attack, Sucker Punch
                                            - Lvl. 30 quirky Dalila (Skorupi): Pin Missile, Rock Tomb, Acupressure, Toxic Spikes
                                            Old April 14th, 2018 (11:07 AM). Edited April 15th, 2018 by Buggyman12.

Nature: Careful
                                              Forum User Name:Buggyman12
                                              Game(s):Leafgreen,Soulsilver,Omega Ruby,Diamond,Black2,Pokemon X,Ultra Moon
                                              Pokémon Type:Normal
                                              Single/Ultimate/Free Mode?:Ultimate

Update #1:

1st Badge
                                              -Grab the potion from my pc and left the house.
                                              -Pick Charmander as my starter and beat my rival.
                                              -Recieve a potion from the npc on Route 1.
                                              -Pick up Oak's Parcel from Viridian City Market and deliver it to Prof. Oak to get Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs.
                                              -Capture a Pidgey on Route 1 and a Rattata on Route 22.
                                              -Put Charmander into Storage.
                                              -Level up Pidgey to 18,evolving it into Pidgeotto. Also level up Rattata to 13.
                                              -Beat my rival on Route 22 with only Rattata's Hyper Fang.
                                              -Level up Rattata to 14 on Route 22
                                              -Avoid most of the Bug Catchers in Viridian Forest.
                                              -Brought 2 more potion from the market and headed to Pewter Gym.
                                              -Pidgeotto Sand-Attack + Gust combo to take out Brock's Geodude.
                                              -Pidgeotto Sand-Atttackx5 then switch Rattata to use Tail Whip + Hyper Fang combo to take out Onix to earn Boulderbadge.
                                              Old April 15th, 2018 (11:20 PM).
                                              Grass-man

Progress:
                                                Spoiler:

- Finished claring upt the route between Pastoria and Hearthome.
                                                - Defeated Crasher Wake. It wasn't easy, his Gyarados was defeated by Buddy the Roselia using Stun Spore and Leech Seed, his Floatzel by Roy Batty the Crobat with a mix of Cross Poison and healing spam and finally, his Quagsire easily by Buddy.
                                                - Chased the Galactic grunt that put the bomb in Pastoria and beat him.
                                                - Started taking care of the foggy Route 210 with help of that defogging Noctowl I accidentally caught at the Great Marsh.
                                                - Pepe the Croagunk was going to evolve at Lvl. 37 but I prevented him to do so because I want him to learn Poison Jab al Lvl. 38.
                                                - Arrived to Celestic Town and took care of the route to the left.
                                                - Battled Cyrus at the ruins and I love his battle theme.
                                                - Pepe evolved into Toxicroak after the battle!
                                                - Cynthia's grandma gave me the HM for Surf!
                                                - Taught Surf to my trusty HM Bibarel and started the difficult search for my sixth and final team member. So I surfed in the first body of water and caught Japan the Lvl. 28 female Tentacool! Taught her Surf immediately.
                                                - Started exploring all of the now available areas now that I have surf.
                                                - Japan eveolved into a Tentacruel!
                                                - After scavenging all of Sinnoh, getting some TMs, using two Rare Candies to force useless Dalila the Skorupi to evolve, battling, move tutoring and surfing, I think I have a good team to go to Canalave and continue my adventure.

Team (Now with photos!):
                                                Spoiler:

Quick Reply