• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Sweden

Years
Hey Everybody, Iv'e Been a big Pokemon fan since the Beginning, Originals will always be my Favorite :D,

I like to Model and animate in 3D, so I look forward to sharing work with you guys, nice to meet you all :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey Everybody, Iv'e Been a big Pokemon fan since the Beginning, Originals will always be my Favorite :D,

I like to Model and animate in 3D, so I look forward to sharing work with you guys, nice to meet you all :D

Hey there! I have a friend from Sweden too! Maybe you both can meet each other. ^^ But it's nice for me to meet you too! I've been a fan of pokemon ever since the beginning myself. I do love the images you have for your avatar and signature, btw! Looking forward in seeing your model work. :]

Have a blast, and have a good day! I'd love to chat with you again sometime! Feel free to leave a messege via VMs/PMs too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
thanks ^_^

I'll post some of my work soon for you all to see

Nice talking with you :D
Tjo bre, läget jao

Jag är också svensk! Har varit här i åratal, tröttnar inte lätt på allt man kan snacka om här och alla människor man kan lära känna (: Har du gjort din signatur och avatar själv?? Najs. Hoppas du visar lite mer, du kan göra det i "Art & Design" här på PokéCommunity.

Hör av dig om du undrar nåt eller behöver hjälp med forumet!

Years
Hej! :D

Thanks for your messages, yes its my own work in my Avatar and Signature :) i have posted some in the gallery, hope you enjoy

Back