• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X or Y?

Which version will you get?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 37 44.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
I love that elk. My first impression is that I need pokemon X. It looks so cool. the 3d is going to be great. This generation looks awesome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's tempting to get both, but I would rather wait later in the year to find out the version exclusive Pokemon. More likely I'll get Y instead of X, I have this pattern where I get the 2nd version of the games. xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I haven't decided as of yet. Until more information is released about the version differences/exclusives, I'll be getting neither or both.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Definitely going with Pokemon Y. The legendary that appears in the Pokemon Y seems too cool and as for Pokemon X, I don't really like quadruped Pokemon, so this is pretty easy for me :P

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Y all the way for me! The Mascot looks better to me and I like playing the version that other people don't seem to want to play as much!

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Based on what we know so far, i'd probably pick Y. Generally I don't like to use legendaries at all and find a large majority of them ugly, but both of the ones shown actually look pretty boss.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I'll be getting both Pokémon X and Y. 'Cause who knows what version exclusive stuff would await in those games? I would be absolutely amazed, I've always bought both versions of Pokémon games in my life, so I'm definitely getting both X and Y. ^^

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Depend on Version Exclusives and/or Aesthetic differences between the two.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, if I manage to get a 3DS in time, I'll be getting Y, mainly because I think the version legendary looks extremely cool (considering it isn't the opposites we'll be getting, which has happened before), but also because Ozzy was quick to say he wanted X, and I want the opposite version of his :p

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Y. Y is my chromosome and that I pretty much wanted to do Y. I mostly did opposites of the first game in hand (like Sapphire rather than Ruby, LeafGreen rather than FireRed, Pearl rather than Diamond, though I chose Black instead of white), but I wanted to do Y.

blue

gucci
Years
Imagine if they introduced two Eeveelutions but as Version Exclusives, so if you had Y you could go to a specific area that evolves Eevee into say a Poison type Eeveelution and if you had X you could go to a different specific area which triggers an evolution into a Flying type Eeveelution. I know it's unlikely but it would be new.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
X, for sure. Version exclusives used to be the tiebreaker for me but they don't matter as I have a little clique of friends both online and offline who usually get a mix of the two, so they'll be available somehow c:

I doubt you played B2W2, Elgyem, if you think post-game is not difficult or expansive LOL.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I'll definitely be getting both, and I'll try getting them at the same time like I did with BW and BW2. I'll probably start X before Y, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back