• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do with your Legendary Pokemon

Years
I'm put them in a box named LEGENDS, but i don't use it much, because i like to see them just like were caught.

Even in my battle against N, I fought without my legendary. But that time my pokes was over leveled {XD}

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
my faviorite three pokemon are Inferno my infernape, Crocky my feraligator and MEWTWO, well you can guess who he is.
I usualy box ALL legendaries but I kept MEWTWO for some reason, he is now one of my ELITES.
So keep the ones you feel you should k.
P1

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
I box and collect them each generation, however, recently, I have been looking into EV training them, however, since they are banned in battle facilities and random matchup, there is no way for me to test their effectiveness.

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
If I like them, I use them. This is always the case with Mewtwo because he's my favorite.
But if I don't like them or don't really care one way or another, they're boxed.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Sweep the Elite Four and then put them in the PC for the Battle Frontier. I don't do much competitive gameplay with my actual teams so I don't ever train my legendaries

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Normally I just make them faint if I have to battle them. If it's a legendary that I need to capture, then it'll get boxed the second that I'm able to do so. There are some kinda cool legendaries in the Poke-world, but I'm not a big fan of using them myself. A lifetime of locked-up solitude inside a computer sounds all right by me! :D

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
They will be in their home, the box! I don't like using Legendary Pokémon.
Well, I use them in Battle Frontier.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Regular legendaries, with exception of Zekrom against N and a Rayquaza against Emerald's Elite Four, are boxed. I usually deem it unfair to use the equivalent of demigods in a Pokémon battle, especially against the Elite Four.

Event legendaries, being a one-time thing, are boxed as well, as I see them more as collectables than usable Pokémon.

Years
I usually disregard most legendaries, with the exception of keeping the game's main legendary (Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Giratina etc.) in my in-game team. Unfortunately, I managed to have a hugely underlevelled team in my recent first run through of B2 so I used all of the Swords of Justice (using Cobalion to the point were he was ten levels above everything else) to complete the Pokemon League.

Any events I get usually get in my team until I get bored of them as well. The recent Lv.100 Deoxys might not find a use for me though.

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
Years
I also used to use them, now they just gather dust in my box. Most have never been used in a battle. I did take 1 Mew to lvl 100 though, as Mew is my favorite legendary.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Keep them all in the box to be honest.

Well, actually my first time i completed Black 2 i caught every one of them available then carried Latios around with me for fly and to help beat the elite four to help train up my lower leveled pokemon.

I just don't see any use for the likes of Cresselia, Terrakion etc.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
To me, it depends on the Legendary/Legendaries in question. If it is a Legendary that I like (i.e. mainly Psychic, with Dragon and Fire also), then there is a good chance that it will become a permanent part of my team. Any others, will most likely get boxed.

-Oops

um no
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
I usually just store them in PC. Personally I don't like using legendaries.

Years
I think almost everyone here agrees that they catch legendaries just to have them gather dust in their boxes.

And I do the same. Personally I find using legendaries is a cheap way to dominate the opposition. I prefer a slight challenge against the NPCs, at least. The only time I consider using them is for the Medal Rally in Black 2, in which I used Latios and Kyurem for the Dragon-type Champ medal.

Back