hoshiko

Age 21
Non-binary
The Deep South
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,985 posts
9.5 Years
i wanna say Tacoma? i visited there last Christmas to see my boyfriend.
they/them ★ he/him ★ pashmina
tumblrao3Seán McLoughlincredit

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 44 Minutes Ago
Posted 48 Minutes Ago
9,031 posts
8.4 Years
New York City. <3

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
13,037 posts
14.9 Years
Depends on how you look at "largest". By population, New York City even if I was only there for brief amounts of time the few times I was around. By size of the city itself...Jacksonville, Florida.

Ash

Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,454 posts
11.2 Years
By population New York City though only for a day trip there. For someone who has never lived in a city like that or anything it was pretty overwhelming. Same with San Francisco haha.

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
31,897 posts
16.9 Years
Tokyo for me. I've been to NYC a few times and I'm from Toronto, so I didn't expect Tokyo to seem much bigger because, like, a big city is a big city, right?

There were so many people and Tokyo just stretches on for ages. It was so different. Not in a bad way, necessarily, but I definitely wonder if I could deal with that many people on a regular basis. @_@

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh

Age 23
Non-binary
Liguria, Italy
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
85 posts
288 Days
London, I've been there twice even if I haven't really traveled much so far. Moscow is larger and pretty high on my priority list of cities to visit, but I haven't been there yet...

Harmonie

Winds ღ

Age 30
Female
The Bible Belt. >_<
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
825 posts
12.6 Years
I had to look it up because I don't really know the size of each city I've been to. Los Angeles is the largest city I've ever been to, according to what I looked up.

~Signature Artwork from pixiv
Advertiser Content