gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
20,335 posts
7.5 Years
I originally made the mistake of assuming the other cop was paranoid or naive not insane, whoops. So when I got Doof as innocent and put 2 and 2 together with the early soft, I assumed I was the real cop after getting him as innocent. Whooooops.

Town got destroyed this game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 27
Female
Seen August 22nd, 2019
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,958 posts
13.9 Years
Well... I figured out most of the bad guys I just got their roles wrong lol Oh well!

I had the vibe Nakuzami was scum of some sort for a while and we could only prove Kitty / L'Belle lol Bidoof I also had the same vibe too. Honestly I didn't think about the cult as much as I should have but I figured one of Lycan/Neon shouldn't be trusted ... but not both lol I knew Tails would be tailored and that Abby was but I got her role wrong rip.

Tbf my grand post had generally the right ideas just the wrong way around.

Also my ice cream was yum.

Also I dreamed about this game of mafia three times as peoples avatars and irl killings. That's how hard I played y'all.

Pecilia

Best Witch

Male
'Murica
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted July 15th, 2019
1,846 posts
9.3 Years
I had to lie about being a vested bodyguard so I wouldn't be kill targeted but being lovered screwed me the most. gg cult wins again

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions

Male
Washington, USA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I think I would have used my key if I had remembered/asked CB if my vig shot would actually go through if I was culted/killed. Oh well, not really sure it would have mattered, as I didn't suspect Naku of being cult leader (maybe culted, but not the leader).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 27
Female
Seen August 22nd, 2019
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,958 posts
13.9 Years
waitwaitwait. Re-reading the summary post...

Bidoof,

Why did you claim Kitty was good in your fake report to go along with her claim? And then after I swear you like played along with her before you were converted (and she was never mafia to start with).

I'm confuse lol

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,884 posts
9.1 Years
As Vanilla, Lycanthropy was also immune to death once. He carried out the night kill on Abby (Pistachio), but survived, which is why the flavour text described Vanilla coming out unharmed. Lycan was originally going to be immune to death until 1 of his teammates died, but I nerfed that.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh that explains it

Bidoof,

Why did you claim Kitty was good in your fake report to go along with her claim? And then after I swear you like played along with her before you were converted (and she was never mafia to start with).

I'm confuse lol
maf/cult team up ftw
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
3,551 posts
5.9 Years

Bidoof,

I'm confuse lol
Basically I knew I couldn't beat around the bush about not hard-claiming and I saw Kitty cc'ing from like a mile away. Decided I'd put whoever I thought was playing more town as my inno report and just go with it. After she claimed L'belle was her partner and seeing my teammates get recruited left and right I figured if I went along with it then my time would come. Going against them would've just led to me being revealed as mafia much sooner because either L'belle or Lycan could've gotten me killed.

It was mostly me panicking and thinking "ok I'll pick a side and hope it 'validates' me as town" but after seeing L'belle as the cookie to her cream I knew I was in too deep to back out. Also looking back on it your claim was much more believable than her cc, but oh well it worked out in the end.

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
10,789 posts
5.7 Years
It was fun to see most of my old mafia buddies again on the flip side, I must admit.

Great game, guys!

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
481 posts
1.3 Years
Well, I gave it my best shot, but the cults were the true enemy here. That being said, I think I'll keep mostly to myself in future mafias...trying to pressure votes just seems to get me lynched instead of accomplishing anything. Expect me to be a lot quieter in future mafia games.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

Bidoof FTW

→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad

Age 20
Male
the States
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
3,551 posts
5.9 Years
Well, I gave it my best shot, but the cults were the true enemy here. That being said, I think I'll keep mostly to myself in future mafias...trying to pressure votes just seems to get me lynched instead of accomplishing anything. Expect me to be a lot quieter in future mafia games.
To be honest, I think your votes created a lot of good discussion. But at the same time, sometimes accusing someone can cause you to tread on thin water (especially if they are scum) because they will try and find a way to turn it back onto you. It takes some getting used to but honestly I like your playstyle. My only advice would be to look back at your posts and see what actions led to you being called out as scummy, did you try too hard to get a pressure lynched? Someones saying "I think someone is being suspicious for x, y, and z" but not voting them or waiting for input from others can help you a lot. Jumping the gun can look scummy sometimes.

One thing I like to do is quote someone I think could be scum and then ask them to provide input about x subject or ask for their reads, you'd be surprised how some of their answers can be a scumtell or solidify them as a towny.

Also, late game, my advice is to go to the OP and think "ok, what threats have we not dealt with?". For example,in this game a lot of members were being accused as mafia, but in reality the cult was the biggest evil during our big discussions. You can also notice that Nakuzami, the cult leader, was investigated as "not a good cream" night 0 by Miah, and it seemed to slip by everyone, even though he never claimed. Sometimes taking a step back and evaluating what is left in the game is the greatest help for yourself. In this game it is harder to do because of the tailor in addition to roles not being super clear cut, but it still was pretty applicable I think.

Don't get discouraged! Everyone here makes mistakes, and even though playing aggressive can be risky it's worth it when you were right about a lynch you led.

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,884 posts
9.1 Years
also on that

notice that it was "not a good cream!" and she also had a result that read "bad cream!" which implied I was third party and, since it was N0, pretty much the cult leader

and honestly I just didn't say anything about her result bc I didn't really have anything to counter it and not bringing it up kinda got y'all to overlook it so
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 27
Female
Seen August 22nd, 2019
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,958 posts
13.9 Years
also on that

notice that it was "not a good cream!" and she also had a result that read "bad cream!" which implied I was third party and, since it was N0, pretty much the cult leader

and honestly I just didn't say anything about her result bc I didn't really have anything to counter it and not bringing it up kinda got y'all to overlook it so
At one point I thought it was either you or EMS as CL but then I figured it was EMS for some reason and I was like yeah you're just mafia and by then it was too late so RIP.

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4,231 posts
7.5 Years
also on that

Yeah I was meant to give Miah all non-town results as "not a good cream" but I accidentally said "bad cream" when giving her the result of investigating doof rip

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
842 posts
1.6 Years
Lmao yeah my claim was mukty as hell but if made doof work with us so :^)
Advertiser Content