• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Depending on my mood, the name Musashi sometimes bother me because in Quebec French it sounds like "fly is pooping", which is not a really enjoyable image xD!!! But I'm trying to forget about it.

LOL I learn something new every day. XD

Years
As a big fan of the Team Rocket trio pre-Unova, I will join. I also like the vast majority of the organization's other members, though not to the degree that I adore Jessie, James, and Meowth.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
[SIZE="a"]You will have to choose your partners that will assist you to catch that Pikachu. Please be active.[/SIZE]

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome! It's always nice to see new faces :)! Please choose two Pokemon from the list.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I wouldn't mind adding Drowsee and Sandshrew. I'll do it later 'cause I'm busy with school again xD!

Any thoughts on today's episode? I have not watched it yet, so I have not idea if J&J appear in it.

Years
To everyone who welcomed me, thanks.

Please choose two Pokemon from the list.
Meowth and Ekans :)

Zayin said:
Any thoughts on today's episode? I have not watched it yet, so I have not idea if J&J appear in it.
I actually no longer watch Pokemon on television. In my opinion, the series has entirely jumped the shark with the Unova saga. It especially upsets me to see Jessie, James, and Meowth reduced to being dull, emotionless cardboard villains without any flavor and charm to their personalities.

To be honest, the series ended in my mind when Ash became the Orange League Champion. While the show had some interesting and entertaining episodes from Johto onwards, the vast majority of them were boring. In particular, I was mostly displeased with the way Jessie, James, and Meowth (along with Brock) were portrayed and utilized storytelling-wise in Hoenn and Sinnoh. However, they at least still had their moments in those two sagas. But in Unova? They are always the same bland one-dimensional villains in the very few times they show up.

By the way, as a Rihanna fan who ADORES the song S&M, I love your Jessibelle signature, Zayin. It fits her character perfectly :D

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I've discovered this Tumblr. Check it out, it's funny! http://askjessieandjames.tumblr.com/

I actually no longer watch Pokemon on television. In my opinion, the series has entirely jumped the shark with the Unova saga. It especially upsets me to see Jessie, James, and Meowth reduced to being dull, emotionless cardboard villains without any flavor and charm to their personalities.
I fully understand your point of view. I do like their new serious side, but they've lost their true essence... That's why I don't bother much which the Unova episodes. I just skim through to find J&J hoping something interesting finally happened, but I'm always disappointed :P. I think their only appearance I've liked so far is in the latest ending. It's sweet, but it lasts 3 secs... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF2aUrCGK9s

By the way, as a Rihanna fan who ADORES the song S&M, I love your Jessibelle signature, Zayin. It fits her character perfectly :D
Haha, thanks xD! I was honestly hearing James instead of chains before reading the lyrics. In fact I still do because it's funnier that way.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
In my opinion, the series has entirely jumped the shark with the Unova saga. It especially upsets me to see Jessie, James, and Meowth reduced to being dull, emotionless cardboard villains without any flavor and charm to their personalities.

That's pretty much how I feel as well. I only skim through the Unova episodes or check the character list to see if they even appear. :/

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Would you guys like to participate to "theory Thursdays" type of posts like they do on FYPokeVillains? We could choose one TR character per week and post random stuff about them.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Would you guys like to participate to "theory Thursdays" type of posts like they do on FYPokeVillains? We could choose one TR character per week and post random stuff about them.

That sounds interesting, I'd like to try it.

I still can't believe Team Rocket hasn't blasted off yet (well at least I don't think) in Unova. It's saddening.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Sure, I am sure die hard fans like you and Musashi would post posts a whole essay of it.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Theory #1! Let's start with the Bowss, Giovanni. Either write your headcanon, thoughts or just random silly stuff!

I still can't believe Team Rocket hasn't blasted off yet (well at least I don't think) in Unova. It's saddening.
I don't think they will ever again =,=... Those stupid jetpacks (even though jetpacks are cool).

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Theory #1! Let's start with the Bowss, Giovanni. Either write your headcanon, thoughts or just random silly stuff!
This theory was written by yours truly, Princess Musashi:

Giovanni is the only child of Madam Boss and the heir to the Pokemon organization known as Team Rocket. Although Team Rocket wasn't always about stealing Pokemon but instead about research, things changed upon Madam Boss' retirement. Once he inherited the "family business", he started to crack down and go after those that owed them "protection fees" by stealing their rarest and most valuable Pokemon. At this point, Giovanni had turned Team Rocket into the Pokemon mafia and recruited many people to be his underlings (grunts, agents, etc.) and do his dirty work for him.

One particular family owed Giovanni quite a large sum of money as they kept taking equity out of their home. Giovanni became quite P.O'd since it has been years since they've paid him anything but continually did it. He decided they didn't deserve anymore chances and since they didn't have any rare or valuable Pokemon, he took their only daughter, a young blonde girl named Domino. She was only three years of age when she was separated from her parents so all she knows is Team Rocket. The Team Rocket Academy trained her almost daily up until the age of fifteen. Domino felt she was better than all the other agents in training so she vowed to be the very best, like no one ever was. Eventually, Domino proved her worth and became Giovanni's right hand woman--his favorite agent.

Although Jessie, James, and Meowth are his worst agents, he only keeps them on because: James' family donates to the Rocket fund regularly, Jessie's the daughter of the best agent in history, and Meowth is the only Pokemon translator in the world. Giovanni doesn't have the best memory so he often forgets that the trio exists since they fail to pay their dues. However, this of course changes once he promotes the trio as the representatives for the Unova region. As smart as Giovanni is, sometimes he doesn't think clearly.

Before the attack upon Castelia City, "DA BAWS" actually flew out to the Unova region to assist Jessie, James, Meowth and several grunts in the "take over" of Castelia City only to be embarrassingly defeated by an annoying ten-year-old brat and his equally annoying friends. Da baws was so humiliated that he left Unova for Kanto and hasn't been seen since. He is currently plotting his next attack in the Unova region which will be at the Pokemon League: his sights on the strong Pokemon owned by the Elite Four and those of the hundreds of hopeful trainers.

---
There you have it; this is my fan fiction theory about Giovanni.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
This theory was written by yours truly, Princess Musashi:

Giovanni is the only child of Madam Boss and the heir to the Pokemon organization known as Team Rocket. Although Team Rocket wasn't always about stealing Pokemon but instead about research, things changed upon Madam Boss' retirement. Once he inherited the "family business", he started to crack down and go after those that owed them "protection fees" by stealing their rarest and most valuable Pokemon. At this point, Giovanni had turned Team Rocket into the Pokemon mafia and recruited many people to be his underlings (grunts, agents, etc.) and do his dirty work for him.

One particular family owed Giovanni quite a large sum of money as they kept taking equity out of their home. Giovanni became quite P.O'd since it has been years since they've paid him anything but continually did it. He decided they didn't deserve anymore chances and since they didn't have any rare or valuable Pokemon, he took their only daughter, a young blonde girl named Domino. She was only three years of age when she was separated from her parents so all she knows is Team Rocket. The Team Rocket Academy trained her almost daily up until the age of fifteen. Domino felt she was better than all the other agents in training so she vowed to be the very best, like no one ever was. Eventually, Domino proved her worth and became Giovanni's right hand woman--his favorite agent.

Although Jessie, James, and Meowth are his worst agents, he only keeps them on because: James' family donates to the Rocket fund regularly, Jessie's the daughter of the best agent in history, and Meowth is the only Pokemon translator in the world. Giovanni doesn't have the best memory so he often forgets that the trio exists since they fail to pay their dues. However, this of course changes once he promotes the trio as the representatives for the Unova region. As smart as Giovanni is, sometimes he doesn't think clearly.

Before the attack upon Castelia City, "DA BAWS" actually flew out to the Unova region to assist Jessie, James, Meowth and several grunts in the "take over" of Castelia City only to be embarrassingly defeated by an annoying ten-year-old brat and his equally annoying friends. Da baws was so humiliated that he left Unova for Kanto and hasn't been seen since. He is currently plotting his next attack in the Unova region which will be at the Pokemon League: his sights on the strong Pokemon owned by the Elite Four and those of the hundreds of hopeful trainers.

---
There you have it; this is my fan fiction theory about Giovanni.

Wow Musashi. As expected. Its very interesting indeed. I just remembered that James was from a rich family. I think that James joined Team Rocket just because he is alone and when he's with Team Rocket, he has friends like Jessie and Meowth. As for Jessie, I think she joined Team Rocket because she can't find any job so she just take her mother's name to join Team Rocket. As for Meowth, I am still thinking.

Sorry for being too off-topic. I am still thinking on how to write about the Boss.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Wow Musashi. As expected. Its very interesting indeed. I just remembered that James was from a rich family. I think that James joined Team Rocket just because he is alone and when he's with Team Rocket, he has friends like Jessie and Meowth. As for Jessie, I think she joined Team Rocket because she can't find any job so she just take her mother's name to join Team Rocket. As for Meowth, I am still thinking.

Sorry for being too off-topic. I am still thinking on how to write about the Boss.
Musashi wrote a fun text :P. Still I prefer to believe Jessie doesn't know her mom was in Team Rocket, but that's another theory. I'll keep the details when we come to Jessie!

I don't know what I want to write about Gio either. I have a headcanon, but I want to write something else :P.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I'd like to join! Team Rocket is the greatest criminal organization of all time. I haven't played the games much, so I'm not really familiar with the game-only characters, but I love all Rockets in the anime, especially the trio. I'm pretty unhappy with how they've been handled in BW, but everything they did before this series was golden.

Pokemon: Rattata, Oddish

My Giovanni theory:

Giovanni isn't really the cold and angry fellow he seems to be--or at least, he wasn't always this way. Before Meowth was teamed with Jessie and James, he really did spend some time as Gio's Top Cat--and at the time, he got to know Giovanni as the happy, body-building, fun-and-speedo-loving party animal we all know and love from the boss fantasies. Gio doesn't want to show this side of himself around other Rockets because he believes he'll lose their loyalty if they stop fearing him. Only his closest servants and beloved pet Pokemon are allowed to see his true self.

Of course, hiding his real personality all the time is a little exhausting, and he's been feeling increasing pressure from the rising threat of other teams overseas. And sadly, Meowth and his friends have failed to bring Giovanni a present that will help him deal with all this stress. Much as he'd love to forget the super villain stuff and skip off to some tropical island to frolic with Pokemon all day without a care in the world, that's not really an option. Recently, he's gotten the Rocket Scientists to develop an awesome new illegal (but nonaddictive!) drug that lets him stay goal-oriented and focused and forget about fun. It worked so well that he's begun to require some of his less competent agents to take the stuff, as well.... But that's just for now. Once Team Rocket has successfully conquered the world, he'll go right back to having his nightly wild disco parties with Solrock lighting and Loudred music.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
oh oh I'd also like join the rocket fan club. My favorate thing in the animie is the team rocket trio.
If I'm picking starters I choose Ekans :D and Koffing.

Giovanni theories....
I kinda like the idea that he's Ash's father but at the same time I don't like it :| none the less I do like thinking Delia was once in with the Rockets but left when the organisation got rotten (Giovanni took over). I do like the cold side of the boss but really I think he does care for Jessie, James and Meowth on some level. He hasn't gotten rid of them yet dispite their failings. I view the anime team rocket as smaller then its game counterpart, which is why finding the same agents is more common then the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back