• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you watch on Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I mainly watch Minecraft videos on Youtube so BlueXephos (The Yogscast: Simon & Lewis) is definitely my favourite Youtuber. Mainly because when I first began to play Minecraft, I'd watch their videos, and I've been following them ever since. (A good 3 years back up until now). They're hilariously funny and their videos are generally exciting and intriguing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
My favorite YouTubers are TheOnion for satiric comedy, WongFuProductions for shorts of sort, and communitychannel for comedy.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
The only LPers I actually care for are Pokecapn (and the posse), Chip and Ironicus, and Diabetus. Other channels I like are manwithoutabody (does dramatic readings of bad fanfics), HelixSnake (glitchy Skate 3 videos often resulting in havoc), and channels that archive a bunch of cringe-worthy videos.

Years
oh boy...

Gaming:
TotalHalibut
OMFGCata
Game Grumps
Yogscast: Simon and Lewis, Duncan, and Hannah
Angry Joe Show
Continue?
JonTron
PBG
DYKGaming
RoosterTeeth
BrentalFloss
I'm sure there is more....

Non-Gaming:
erb
ThatGuyWithTheGlasses
MysteryGuitarMan
Mike Diva
Nice Peter Too
Egoraptor
Rubber Ross
so...many...others

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hm, a true gentleman like myself doesn't really have a favourite channel, but is into documentaries on Science and Archaeology. Smosh and Ray William Johnson are pretty funny though, even a gentleman needs to laugh once in a while.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
i am subscribed to so many channels it would take for ever to name all the ones i like so ill name a few that are my favourites

in no order

bluexephos
lukeconard
ijustine
raywilliamjohnson
epicmealtime
rhettandlink
schmoyoho
smosh
screenteam
thefinebros
jackfilms
collegehumor
destorm
prankvsprank
bfvsgf
vsauce 1,2 & 3
dailygrace
barelypolitical
mymusicshow
bartbaker
jennamarbles
walkofftheearth
davedays
tobuscus
yourfavouritemartian

and much much more

ok i know i wrote a little more than a few, i got carried away

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am only subscribed to six channels

PrimetimePokemon
TheCatsMeowths
David Di Franco
TehWileChase
Some Ordinary Gamers
Pokemon Horror stories
thestickypaddle

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Mostly band channels, but I've been fans of TehWileChase and KwandaoRen66 for years now so I still support them even though I stopped caring for battles. One day I'll hop on the Game Grumps scene to see what that's all about. I'm also about a tenth of the way through the entire Vlogbrothers archive and it's funny I guess.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I mainly watch RayWilliamJohnson, if anybody's heard of him xD But I'll watch other video's too I just don't watch a specific person mostly :P xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
For now, I listen to songs ans watch MLP on Youtube :P I normally listen to K-Pop, especially BIGBANG but I do listen to other songs as well.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I use Youtube mainly to listen to music videos but the channels I watch the most are ERB, Jamesnintendonerd, and Smosh. I used to comment on videos all the time when I was younger but now I just watch videos; I can't remember the last time I actually commented on something.

Years
I especially love watching multiplayer trolling, gameplays, pranks and such. I'm subbed to: -MrTechnicalDifficult -MinnesotaBurns -speedyw03 -TheZ94 -YoutubableHD -frwololo -A bunch of others I forgot to mention

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I'm probably subscribed to way too many channels (I don't have the heart to unsubscribe D:), mostly for Let's Plays and video game music remixes. Who I watch most tends to vary from time to time, depending on what's being uploaded or whatever. I think my favorites right now include raocow, RoahmMythril, Lucahjin, LiamSixx, Bespinben, Vonyco, and Dasgust. ^-^

Schnider

→ Beautiful ☆
Years
My usage of youtube is limited to watching a guy called "CodeProvider". He's a really big One Piece fan and his reviews are really nice. Puts up a review of every episode and chapter these days. Everytime there's any sort of insane plot twist or anything concerning a certain character named Trafalgar Law (he's such a big fan that he actually bought a replica of Law's hat from the anime), his reactions are a treat to watch. Quuuite a fanboy, I must say!

Then, besides him, I usually watch channels like gametrailers, ign and gamespot for game reviews. I trust sites like destructoid more than these but their reviews are still fun to watch so I do that anyway. :p I'm into LPs too so I guess I follow certain LPers like GhostRobo if I happen to find any game that interests me. Don't usually watch music videos over there, though. Because quiite a lot of music videos contain explicit stuff and I'm using a family computer so I wouldn't really wanna get into trouble while hearing to "Throat Full of Glass". So yes, no YT Music Videos. Except japanese anime OPs and EDs. I love those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back