• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Your Games on the Web

Years
DarkMage31 said:
Yeah, it's official. I found the perfect host. And it's intended for RM2K! Woot! Now you can host your games here!

http://projectdev.lateralshift.net/

Good luck everyone! I think I'm going to write an FAQ for this thread... gotta run a do that.

Sounds good, but how much space do you get on your account?
And is there a transfer limit?

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
Years
Purin said:
The website sounds great, but it lacks a "Why should you join?" and some other introductory notes to get (or persuade, whichever is applicable) others (and me) to join it.
That's because it's for an Rm2k site. It lacks a 'why you should join' because the members of the site that owns it (www.rpginfinity.com) will join anyway.
You can read all about it here: http://archives.rpginfinity.com/news/phupdate

I'm quite suprised, I've known everything about every piece of Rm2k news posted since I've joined. I didn't think I knew must :laugh:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I'm not sure about the specs, but it's designed for RM2K games, so there's probably no transfer limit. I just uploaded two five meg+ files! And no ads either.

Years
actually i have 150 megs now. and still 40 gigs b/w. At least thats wat kyletech said. I am using freewebs for my Pokemon: Crystal Morning site (i hate freewebs!) and i host my game on pokemon: tns

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Darkmage, why don't you add the info about lateralshift in the FAQ
and unsticky this? There's too many stickied threads in this section in my opinion.

Back