• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
It should have been fixed now...? Well anyway, the main contributor seems to be using the command "/star" so please do not use it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
I'm new to the server (use to frequent here years ago but don't remember what name I used) and just saying hi.

Are the chat room options the only rooms there are??

Sirfetch’d

I'm new to the server (use to frequent here years ago but don't remember what name I used) and just saying hi.

Are the chat room options the only rooms there are??

Welcome back! But yes, the listed options are the only ones available as we no longer support private chat rooms.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
Welcome back! But yes, the listed options are the only ones available as we no longer support private chat rooms.

OK thank you. Just checking since I didn't see much going on yesterday but I forget my days off are the middle of the week so other people have stuff going on lol

austinrko123

austinrko123
Years
How does one appeal a ban. LOLzack banned me for some reason. If I even knew why it happened that would be great. PLZ unban meh. :'(
Now it says that lolzach is my alt when I don't have any alts. Why do you do dis?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

How does one appeal a ban. LOLzack banned me for some reason. If I even knew why it happened that would be great. PLZ unban meh. :'(
Now it says that lolzach is my alt when I don't have any alts. Why do you do dis?

We don't have a moderator by the name of LOLzack. However if you do wish to appeal a ban, feel free to shoot me or any one of the other server admins a PM and we will get it worked out. Sorry for the late response. :)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I just wanted to mention this since it is laughable. You guys really have your guidelines down perfectly. I mean, even though a first (and only) attempt of joking sarcasm with some friends warrants a ban is a brilliant idea. Bravo staff. You guys deserve a noble prize for best chat leaders of 2016. Some people just can't take it to fact for letting power go to their head and be a serious abuser. Or as one would call it in SAO, a beater.

P.S.: In case you guys don't get the memo, this was all in sarcasm.

Sirfetch’d

I just wanted to mention this since it is laughable. You guys really have your guidelines down perfectly. I mean, even though a first (and only) attempt of joking sarcasm with some friends warrants a ban is a brilliant idea. Bravo staff. You guys deserve a noble prize for best chat leaders of 2016. Some people just can't take it to fact for letting power go to their head and be a serious abuser. Or as one would call it in SAO, a beater.

P.S.: In case you guys don't get the memo, this was all in sarcasm.

As stated in the title, this thread is not for ban appeals. If you have a problem with your server ban, you should send an appeal to one of the battle server higher staff members(wolf, Anti, or myself.) Secondly, we have the right to skip steps in our moderation procedure if we feel like the offense warrants a more severe initial punishment. I will not go into further details regarding what happened to you here, but this is not the first time that we have had issues with your chat behavior. Anything further regarding your ban will only be discussed via PM. Thanks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there! Never thought I'd be posting here!

Who do I contact to get my passwords reset for my 22037029 usernames? I tried to log on just now with my usual password but it keeps saying "wrong password", even though my password is accurately and correctly typed. I don't mind switching to a new name if there is no solution, but I would love to get at least Minerva and Axeliira back.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Hello everyone! I have an announcement to make regarding the voice rank. In 30 days from now we will be changing the requirements for voice. When this time comes, members with voice will either be able to keep their voice or lose it depending on whether they fit the new conditions. This should give all voice members plenty of time to decide if they believe it's worth adhering to the new requirements in order to retain their voice status.

As for what we will be changing, the voice rank will become exclusive to battling contributors. This can mean a variety of things such as actively battling on the server, chatting often about battling on the battle server, posting frequently in the Battling & Team Building forum, participating in and hosting events and groups, and writing articles for Daily. Some of these may not be enough on their own (e.g. chatting about battling) but anything helps. Aside from that, everything else about voice will remain the same.

The reason for this emphasis on battling contribution is to encourage more battling and shift our community back to battling. The battle server is no longer the unofficial main chat of PC and has been for some time, so we need to highlight the attributes of the battle server. In essence, we have to find our place in PC's community again, and that's obviously battling. Lastly, I want to reassure everyone that we value regulars even if they don't battle. Anyone is welcome on the battle server. But at the end of the day, we have to provide incentives for battling and understand what the purpose of the battle server is. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I ve been locked by chase for the reason harassment. Now my question is talking to somebody who says I have a problem and always tries to bully me is harassment to him or me?
He says you to do and you do it right?
I think it's unjustified and I don't mind being locked but I should be warned at first which makes sense
Thanx for listening to me if you felt bad reading this post or query or whatever it's called I'm extremely sorry and I apologise from depth of my heart
Thank you guys again

Please do not use this thread as an appeal for a ban or lock. You can message a staff member of the server if you wish you appeal your punishment.

In regards to your lock, there was enough evidence provided to me that I was able to conclude you were harassing a user. We take that seriously and therefore you were locked.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
There appears to be a minor error/the server is slightly out-of-date: when you try to battle on our server (Gen 7 OU) with Mega Medicham on the team, you get a message saying that you can't due to Medichamite not being available. It was however released the other day and has been available for use on the main Smogon server for days now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
There appears to be a minor error/the server is slightly out-of-date: when you try to battle on our server (Gen 7 OU) with Mega Medicham on the team, you get a message saying that you can't due to Medichamite not being available. It was however released the other day and has been available for use on the main Smogon server for days now.
I was too preoccupied with school to update the server. :( I'm actually going to be done with my semester tonight, so I'll do the update on Saturday or Sunday.

Reactions: Nah
Back