• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I remember, I played a giant arcade one in an arcade. everyone stared, but they jealous of my moves.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm not into arcades these days anymore. I guess I grew out of that habit. :/

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I can't see my going alone, but if went to an arcade with all mt friends I'd even play Dora's Magical Adventure if they did so with me

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I don't think I'm a fan of arcades, what with current home consoles and portables...

On another topic, I changed my avatar.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Yeah, I much prefer console gaming to arcades. They bring out the Tekken games on Arcade machines lol, I just don't see the point.

And your avatar is cool Twiggy :)

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
You drew that? Pretty cool! I'd say the beak-like part of the mouth is a little sharp but the rest seem okay. Personal style, I guess ;D

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Actually, this isn't really the first time I drew art using only a mouse on a computer. I had another attempt on an Axew that didn't go as well. :P

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Actually, this isn't really the first time I drew art using only a mouse on a computer. I had another attempt on an Axew that didn't go as well. :P
I know the feeling, I only get to draw by mouse these days. I made this with the mouse and it was a lot more tiring and would definitely look better if I draw it by hand. But I'm happy either way, drawing really gives me a streamy feeling.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
That said, speaking about that picture... it's in my Random Pictures album now.

As you can see, I'm bad at... well, Axew looks squished.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wish I was good at drawing things on comps. I'd make all my own graphics if I could. :/

The reason why I would really like a tablet - so that I can draw properly. Or a tablet computer that runs Windows 8, has great battery life, PC-like performance, and can use a stylus. Maybe that will happen in the future.

On another topic, auto correct was correcting me from future to forum.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
OMG, I love arcades. Me and my friends usually have a go at some of the ones in bowl plex. <3 I had those pick up machines though, theres always something I want in one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back