• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS OWs in FR Style

Delta231

A noob
Years
Introduction
This thread is created to serve all Game Dev who use FRLG OW but need need a mix of HGSS OWs. They are made from pre-existing default FR OW which makes it more FR Style. They follow the new shading and skin style. The OWs are not ready to be inserted for Pokemon Essentials because I am a rom hacker and I don't have time to convert it for Essentials.

You are allowed to use any OW from this thread but remember to credit this resource. :smile:

Images
Spoiler:

Download Link
Click me

Notes
Some OW frames are not in right size.

To Do List
Click me

Last edited:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
These OWs are of a pretty good quality. It doesn't matter that they aren't compatible with Essentials. It's all part of game developing!

Delta231

A noob
Years
OP is updated with images and a new download link :smile:

EDIT: Some of the OWs need some revamping and I won't be getting much time to work on them. I need someone to help me. If you are interested please DM me.

Last edited:
Back