• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Not my OT ;.;

Well, it is. But I didn't breed it myself.
You got a pretty pattern shush you :P
OMG EV. You gotta do a giveaway! Peoples wants Shineh Vivis! At least, I do :p
I check for matches to all the TSV threads and if I don't have a match I delete all the nonperfect eggs. It'll be awhile before I can do that again since I have to set my game back up. Gotta beat it, then get hatching power, get oval charm, shiny charm, etc.

Also playing in French so I'll have French mons when I do breed. ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Ooohhh, French!

Oh, so you're back to square one, huh? That sucks. I might be able to help with the Pokedex a bit.
Yeah I lost everything. Should be easier this time around since I already have all the pokemon and bank to transfer the rest.
and a wonderful pair with a living dex who will trade me all them hopefully

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Yeah I lost everything. Should be easier this time around since I already have all the pokemon and bank to transfer the rest.
and a wonderful pair with a living dex who will trade me all them hopefully

I swear, it's going to take forever... AGAIN

Where's my compensation? D:<

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Stupid question - when you did your Fairy Monotype, did you use a physical copy? And was the digital one through the promotion? I never got the promotion, but I did get an almost as cool deal.

It was my Y cart, and no I got digital Y on release day because I was impatient u_u

tabor62

Years
*shoves Tabor off a cliff* you go breed your own stuff loser

I do. And I do it without Powersaves and Hatching Power too.

Oh look, 6 IV Johto Starters in Colosseum exclusive Balls with 4 Egg moves each.

By the way, does that mean you won't be needing my living dex?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I do. And I do it without Powersaves and Hatching Power too.

Oh look, 6 IV Johto Starters in Colosseum exclusive Balls with 4 Egg moves each.

By the way, does that mean you won't be needing my living dex?
I have French Pokemon with cool French names and a pretty Vivillion pattern! I can get my own stuff myself tyvm

tabor62

Years
I have French Pokemon with cool French names and a pretty Vivillion pattern! I can get my own stuff myself tyvm

Vivillion can't be hatched from an egg so I have no interest in it. I want UTed Pokemon straight out from being hatched. My OT. Bred and hatched on my own. Etc.

Oh, and have fun with the National Dex, though it should be too hard with Bank after all.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I have made a conclusion. The Shiny Charm is a complete joke. Since I got my Charm, I'd say I've bred about 30 boxes of eggs total. Out of those eggs, only one of them has matched my SV. But, two of them have matched my gf's SV, which is 500 lower than what mine is. Also, only those 3 eggs have matched any of the 4 SV's that I have access to. I mean, dahell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back