• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Reane shuddered and laughed."No, not really, Emiru. Everyone insisting upon you 'not to lift a finger' and that 'it's too dangerous, let your 'bodyguard' do it' not to mention 'embroidering the pillows, so that the visitor shall like his bedroom'."

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
(Ah, I forgot to mention that my character has a big ego hehe)

Tear, seeing the exchange of apples between the archers, quickly rushed in. He stabbed one of the apples with the end of his sword, and spinned it around on the tip of his sword.
"Oh?" he said, pretending to act suprised. "Now how did this happen to appear on the end of my sword?"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
What a commotion! thought Ayrix...he dashed in as well and knelt himself on one knee.

"Two lords and...would you happen to be a mercenary, young lady? Hello, and I apologize for my hasty entrance. I am Ayrix, and, whatever you may be planning out here, I can offer my services as a weilder of elder magic at no cost. My only wish is to hone my skills. What are you fine people doing out here, and furthermore, do any of you know what is going on with yon Valkryie? She stands there like a statue..."

Years
Name: Oni
Unit Type: Myrmidon
Level: 12
Sex: male
Affinity: Lightning
Items on Hand: Elixir, Wo Dao
Looks: Brown eyes with long tied hair. Long dark trench coat with myrmidon outift inside.

Hope that I'm not too late...
So, how does anyone think of my new Fa pic? XD

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Name: Drago
Unit type: Swordmaster
Level: 10
Sex: Male
Aiffinity: Fire
Items on hand: Regal Blade,Light Brand,Runesword,Elixir x3,Iron rune

Heres when I start...
As drago made his way to the plains of Sacae...
"I wished I saw a person named Jordan again... He helped me last year... Hm? A Valkyrie and a Druid?"
He saw Eagle eye and Ayrix.
"Eagle Eye.... You fiend you almost killed me last year....... so prepare to die!"
He was getting ready for a critical hit.

Years
O-o Those look like overpowerful weapons...btw, do you even start already promoted?

Oni looked around trying to find a good person to chat with...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
Reane clasped her sword, for she saw something in the small clump of trees nearby. "Pleased to meet you, Ayrix. I am Reane, from house Caelin. What I am doing here, is running away from responsibilities. " she joked, then glanced over at the trees.

Years
Oni looked around seeing all the comotion...
"Looks like everyone's busy around here... time for an introduction..."
Oni cleared his throat.
"I'm Oni from the Kutolah tribe of Sacae!"

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ayrix bowed when Reane spoke to him. "I'm very pleased to meet you, Lord Reane of Caelin...I, too, am a runaway of sorts, but not from any single person. There is nothing here in Lycia, likely in all of Elibe, that can fulfill my desires...my spirit is hungry for adventure."

At that moment, he turned around, only to see a swordmaster wielding a killing edge standing next to the faraway and mysterious Valkyrie. He turned to Reane.

"Who's that? Maybe they know who that Valkryie is...I do so desire to know who she is myself...come with me and we'll find out."

Ayrix jogged up the grassy meadow toward the swordsman, wondering what in the world was going on...

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
She smiled. "As do I, I also want adventure and the sorts." She turned her attention to Oni."Hello, Oni-" she paused."Wait, I hear something..." Rustles became more evident from the trees... the, a whole group of bandits jumped out. "Eh heh heh, lucky us, a lot of people to plunder! Royals, too!" one, that appeared to be the leader shouted. "Hurry!" she called to the people on her side. Getting out an arrow from her quiver, she fitted it, and-Zing! A arrow made its way into the shoulder of a bandit, which in turn howled in pain. The bandits made their way over, except for the fallen one.

Last edited:
Years
Bandits, huh?" Oni said. "I'll handle them!"
Oni started to attack all of the bandits like sharp winds through blades of grass.

Back