• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha, here, then.
5ehety.jpg

x; Keep in mind that it was only my second ever recolor.

My day is actually going pretty well. I'm about to recolor Arbok.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thanks, Nathan. c:
I hadn't realized how easy it is until today.

Hey, Arrow.

I'm still going to be lurking around, but I'll be recoloring at the same time. I've finished Arbok and need to move on to the next.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lazy katalyst

That's great Nath-kun ..yup, i love anime and i write anime stories too and i draw anime :3

and the cold is worse today as it went to my throat ><

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just used an online translator to figure that out, Roc. Not all of it translated, so I'm going to assume by "nice nice nice nice" you're complimenting it? Haha.

About to start recoloring Ponyta. I'm totally going to copy Rapidash's shiny form and make its mane and tail gray. c:

Gabri

m8
Years
I'm not lazy about that. It's just some data I have to analyze and I spent the whole weekend in a car, so I could do nothing about it.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, did you use google translate Slender?
I cleaned it up some, it says "So Cute!"

Tally! Use a Ricola!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yup haha.
I've done four recolors today (Rattata, Vulpix, Arbok, and Ponyta), and Vulpix is my favorite, so far.

Use a Ricola
Someone I know thought that, in the commercial for them, the guy was saying "E Coli". X)

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Tally:
It's a cough drop.

@Slender:
Ecoli? Why the hell? X)

You can never trust google translate... I once used it to see what the japanese phrase was for good luck, it told me "Goodo Lucku"... seriously?

Gabri

m8
Years
I did some recolors waay back in the day. Some of them turned nicely. But what I did the most was splicing. Aaand several Frankensteins were born from there.

Eh, it's just making some neat graphs to know the behavior of electric circuits. And a signal travelling through a coaxial cable. Also magnetic momentum on a... something I can't translate to English.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lol but what if i take it and worked well with my sore throat and then didn't find a cough to treat so it just go brings me a cough!!!

as soon as i start coughing ..i will kill you! no offense,no heart feelings,man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back