• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Not to mention Channel 11 cuts out part of its cartoons to make way for hosts and commercials.

Yeah, the way Australian free-to-air TV handles cartoons right now is stupid.

No longer I now resort to watching Pokemon episodes online, especially given I can watch the episodes commercial-free and catch up on old episodes too!

Been re-watching a lot of old episodes lately.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yeah, the way Australian free-to-air TV handles cartoons right now is stupid.

No longer I now resort to watching Pokemon episodes online, especially given I can watch the episodes commercial-free and catch up on old episodes too!

Been re-watching a lot of old episodes lately.

I agree wholeheartedly on watching episodes online with no commercials as a plus! This is what I usually do anyways; I almost never watched episodes on the TV, especially Pokemon. The very first time I watched Pokemon was online. Never watched it during my childhood. Sad..

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Yep.Watching shows with commercials is just sucks.I usually change channels when a commercial comes and then end up forgetting what i was watching.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't have a massive objection to adverts per se. TV channels need to get their money somehow! And if the medium can come up with gems such as this, I'm more than happy for it! :D

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I don't have a massive objection to adverts per se. TV channels need to get their money somehow! And if the medium can come up with gems such as this, I'm more than happy for it! :D

If only that were the truth about dairy farms.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As long as commercials are witty and funny, I actually don't mind them. Otherwise commercials are a good way for me to grab the remote and flip a few channels real quick.

Years
I dont mind commercials usually, but seeing the same ones over and over tends to really annoy me, so I kind of tune them out now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The only reason I dislike commercials is because of the sound levels. :( They're so much louder than what you're watching and I hate having to reach for the remote every time because I'm lazy. (First world problems much?) I wish there were better regulations against that here.

But otherwise, I don't mind commercials at all. Or ads of any kind, typically, because I know it's one way for the channel/website/theatre/whatever to make money instead of raising prices or requiring any payment from me. :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Also what Lightning mentioned, yeah.
I'd rather deal with ads than pay for something haha. Besides, I use commercials to get stuff done when watching TV (even if 'getting stuff done' is just soft resetting HG version).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
That too!

Sometimes I dislike when my mom has recorded something and she fast-forwards through the commercials because it means I have no time to get up and go to the washroom or get up and grab a drink. Or sometimes I just like to get up and walk around a bit. Commercials are excellent breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back