• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I'm the first to reply on GB Forums, so...

What rare Pokemon do you have? (can vote more than once)

• Chimecho

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Feebas

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Latios/Latias

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Bagon

• Horsea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsola

• Heracross

• Pinsir

• Surskit

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Ralts

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
Years
Who has ever cought a Chimecho? If not, then here's some info:

1. You can ONLY find Chimecho at the top of Mt. Pyre.
2. The chances of finding it are 1 to 100, so be patient.
3. If it is pale blue with a yellow top, it is regular, NOT
shiny.

Be sure to take the poll.

Last edited:

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
I have caught a Bagon, I went Histerical when i saw it!
My Dad calls it Bacon.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
I have yet to even encounter a wild Chimecho, Bagon, Feebas, Horsea, OR Corsola... (I really want a Horsea and Corsola though, REALLY BADLY ^_^ )

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
All of them, of course. ^_^;

People seem to have a hard time with Ralts and Chimecho, although both were pretty easy for me. Hmm.

Chimecho is a 1% chance of encounter though, so it's understandable.

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
Oh, and I caught a Corsela,(Two!!)
And Surskit, and A horsea.
Isn't Relicanth really hard to find?
Me and my Dad took about a whole night to look for one! @_@ But we caught it!

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2003
Q Man said:
I have yet to even encounter a wild Chimecho, Bagon, Feebas, Horsea, OR Corsola... (I really want a Horsea and Corsola though, REALLY BADLY ^_^ )
first get a bellosson and go to pacifidlog town, and then go to the house below the pokecenter.Talk to the girl next to the wall and she will trade your bellosson for a corsola!
hope i'd helped

Remnant

Artificial Intelligence
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2007
Cool !!!

:D Hey, I got them all, in fact I got all 200 pokemon without gameshark :D Im kinda new here, where can I get another feebas, I alredy got one but I'm triying to find one for my little brother..... :p

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Scatterie25 said:
:D Hey, I got them all, in fact I got all 200 pokemon without gameshark :D Im kinda new here, where can I get another feebas, I alredy got one but I'm triying to find one for my little brother..... :p

if Feebas is a female, breed it then you can "duplicate" feebas. If it's a male... well do it the hard way all over again then.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
when did people consider the people in thsi pole as rare Pokemon? Only the legendary pokemon, chimecho and feebas are really rare...

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
Years
Scatterie25 said:

you got to be kidding me! i have pkmn sapphire but i never see pinsir, heracross, or even pikachu! what section do i look for them on in the safari zone?

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
those 3 pokemon are in the safari zone...

surskit and skitty can be found without the tv thing. It's just the 1% that makes things impossible. However since other trainers use them, you can check for their location with the pokedex.

Feebas is difficult because it's not based on percentages, but rather 6 tiles in hundreds of tiles (so it's lower than 1 percentage basically)

Chimecho is just as rare as Skitty and Surskit percentage-wise... but you don't know its existence really since it's not used by any trainer, unlike Surskit and Skitty.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
Years
I've got all of them. Really scared me when I saw Chimecho. Almost run away from it! Bagon was hard. In only one room in the whole cave! Relicanth was BAD! Feebas was a pain but now I know the spot in the lake so I can get as many of them as I like. Gave some to my friends too. The others wheren't that hard to find at all.

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
Years
Mewstor said:
I've got all of them. Really scared me when I saw Chimecho. Almost run away from it! Bagon was hard. In only one room in the whole cave! Relicanth was BAD! Feebas was a pain but now I know the spot in the lake so I can get as many of them as I like. Gave some to my friends too. The others wheren't that hard to find at all.

I was shocked to Chimecho too. Yup, Bagon was hard. I agree on Relicanth. TOO HARD! (same with Feebas)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
The most annoying out of those guys is Relicanth. The others you just have to catch one and call it the end of story. Relicanth... you've to try to find multiples of them to trick their precious shards...

PokeTrainerCarol

Feebas and Chimecho were such a pain to get o_o
the others weren't. The 5th Pokemon I ran into in the route where Ralts is was a Ralts, that was when I was starting the game ^_^
Relicanth...I ran into it when I wasn't looking for one.

Last edited:
Back