• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
Hi looking for Swanna Safari! Would like hidden ability too we both need to be online in X at the same time for that. My safari and friend code are in my sig ty!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2021
Looking for pansage safari. Add me and let me know your FC. Heres my FC 160754951483. Idk my own Fs type.

Last edited:

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
Friend Code: 0817-4646-8596
Games: Pokemon X // Pokemon ORAS (both games) // Pokemon USUM (both games)
Friend Safari (Pokemon X): Rock
In-game name: Nick (all games)

KBenchy

How did I get here?
Years
Friend Code: 3712 - 2883 - 3145
Games: Pokémon X / Pokémon Omega Ruby
Friend Safari: Unknown to me (as of now)
In-game Name: Andy (in both games)

Last edited:

Persis9

An ordinary trainer
Years
Hey! I'm looking towards making Friends and safari stuff
My ID: 362645683218
Games: Pokémon XY
In-Game name: Ordep

Last edited:

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
My main FC is: 1650 - 2535- 4401 and my secondary FC is: 2423 - 7814 - 3930 and my SO's FC is: 0319 - 0478 - 8225

Please let me know which you add or if you add all so I can add you too! :)

Garlana

The boy who never grew up.
Years
Testing testing...been a while but I'd like to shiny hunt in the game again and wondered if anyone was still around to friend code exchange?

Please let me know if you add me and I will return the favour.

Code and Pokémon in my signature.

Sakura625

Shiny Hunter
Years
Testing testing...been a while but I'd like to shiny hunt in the game again and wondered if anyone was still around to friend code exchange?

Please let me know if you add me and I will return the favour.

Code and Pokémon in my signature.

I'll add you! My friend code is 1118-0599-9278 and my Pokémon are Trapinch and Camerupt. Not quite sure what my last Pokémon is though.

Years
Any Dragon Type Safaris Out There? (Or maybe a Trapinch?))

Just finished a really fun dragon type monolocke of Pokemon X on a fairly new 2DS (thus why I need to add people) and thought it would be fun to have a few shinys, hidden abilities, and more competitively viable versions of the Pokemon I used through the game (I managed to encorperate every non-legendary dragon type into my playtbrough), all of which a friend safari would help with. You can add me @5172~6262~6600. Also I have a fairy type safari with Kirlia, Mawile and Floette. Anyway thanks!

P.S.~ If you have a trapinch safari that would be nice too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back