• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Floating Ads

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
I'm browsing PC on an iPad and every time I go to a thread I get floating ads that animate to the bottom every time I scroll.

Can we please have these removed? I understand the need for revenue but floating ads are somewhat unprofessional and not what I expect from PC. :(

Attachments

• D07C6B78-1D13-4455-AF16-9039E70456D2.jpeg
    D07C6B78-1D13-4455-AF16-9039E70456D2.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 24

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm browsing PC on an iPad and every time I go to a thread I get floating ads that animate to the bottom every time I scroll.

Can we please have these removed? I understand the need for revenue but floating ads are somewhat unprofessional and not what I expect from PC. :(

I'm sure that's one of the themes that's was disabled because of the ads that were left behind from the previous ownership. The admin and dev team are working hard to remove them all and replacing them with ads of our own that are less intrusive.

Edit: Erica explains it in this thread as well.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
No, I think those are just... the ads we have right now for mobile devices.

:x You can X out of it though.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
No, I think those are just... the ads we have right now for mobile devices.

:x You can X out of it though.

yikes
is there any way we can make it so they don't appear to logged in members? just for the time being anyway.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
They seem to hang over the quick reply box and I can't use any of the functions. As of this post I'm using my phone.

Back