• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Hello! I am having some trouble patching on my Mac OSX via UPS.

In the OSX UPS folder there is only an .app named "UPS" and it refuses to open. I get no error message it just pretends like I didn't click it!

anyone encountered this or have any advice on how to get this game working for me? Thank you :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
After obtained Giratina and the 8th symbol , i only can do the Heaven League

No event like Mirage tower , or Gabrielon event , i must defeat the master before do all the event / legendary ?

iPika

Crytec
Years
Really? Damn. Didn't Jagold say he made it so the pyramid gives you fragments if you missed them by accident.

When i removed a pile of repels, and walked up the the pyramid, they said what is shown in the attachments. but they didnt gimme any fragments!!

Years

296565.jpg
Woaaaaaaaaaaaa You scared me there fellow!!!!!!:):):paranoid:

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
When i removed a pile of repels, and walked up the the pyramid, they said what is shown in the attachments. but they didnt gimme any fragments!!

*cough* ActionReplay *cough cough* 82025BCC 0032 *cough*

But, a word of warning. It replaces the first item in the PC and cannot be removed after. You should probably wait until Jagold posts next, though.
Or just do it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
I'm stuck on the plane mission where light unlocks barriers. I got to the third level after you beat those two grunts but I can't figure out how to get past this one invisible barrier. It's the same as all the others but it's just before a end of a hallway. How do I get past it? I can't normally just click it twice and it opens and I've tried everything.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
DJG right? How's the progress of Pokemon SkyLine?
If you have questions regarding SkyLine, please ask Jagold directly in his profile ;)
This is a thread for LoG ;)

Woaaaaaaaaaaaa You scared me there fellow!!!!!!:):):paranoid:
Oh...kay? :D
Why? :D

But, a word of warning. It replaces the first item in the PC and cannot be removed after. You should probably wait until Jagold posts next, though.
Or just do it.
You do know that it requires absolutely no ActionReplay, don't you?
The only thing he needs is to open Memory Viewer in VBA ;)

Years
I'm stuck on the plane mission where light unlocks barriers. I got to the third level after you beat those two grunts but I can't figure out how to get past this one invisible barrier. It's the same as all the others but it's just before a end of a hallway. How do I get past it? I can't normally just click it twice and it opens and I've tried everything.
Keep moving at it and then press a when you think you have moved enough...It should break!!!

iPika

Crytec
Years

Or just do it.
Aint workin bro

@Ash493
I am using GameBoid

Or just do it.

Hold your horses, 5 pots can be useful

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
I didn't get cut at the beginning of the game and now I'm in the castle and I went to sinister woods to get cut and there were no trainers to be found. Where can I get it?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I didn't get cut at the beginning of the game and now I'm in the castle and I went to sinister woods to get cut and there were no trainers to be found. Where can I get it?

In Sinister Woods.
But since most people vanish until you complete the Dragon Castle event, you'll have to make do without it. It's not really needed, anyway. You can get it again after that event.

Where may I find music from lost shadow valley in LoG?
I heard somewhere it was Riku's theme from Kingdom Hearts...

Last edited:

Fullgear46

Sky Tamer
Years
scratch that last one now idk what to do the pyramid says head to the legue i did and i cant compete and im notworthy to climb the tower of fate and I've already earned my sixth symbol so idk why the pyramid still tells me to

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
scratch that last one now idk what to do the pyramid says head to the legue i did and i cant compete and im notworthy to climb the tower of fate and I've already earned my sixth symbol so idk why the pyramid still tells me to

Just go to the league. You're not going to challenge them yet. If you're playing Good or Normal mode, you can fight the 7th gym in Guardia Town if you want...

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Where abouts in Oceana Sea is Nicholas with HM07? I defeated him and caught Devihel, then started the event with Gabby in Oceanshine. How do I get waterfall to find Gabby in Dusk Path?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Where abouts in Oceana Sea is Nicholas with HM07? I defeated him and caught Devihel, then started the event with Gabby in Oceanshine. How do I get waterfall to find Gabby in Dusk Path?

Uh, go to Mount Krystal, do the event there, then, from Silkwind Town, go upwards and he will be standing there, looking at the sea.

...I need some sleep.

SirFluffysworth

Your Mother
Years
All of my Pokemon fainted while I was on the plane, and then I blacked out. When I woke up, I was at some team base, and then went up Mount Krystal, where I met Angeallen, the Ranger and Kevin. It won't let me do anything once I'm there. Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back