• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could need some kind of editor

Furanty

神の右手
Years
Hey Dudes
Some of you may know that English is not my native language. I can use it quite well and most people understand me (or pretend so), but I don't know if I'm fluent enough to write a Fan Fiction. In fact I have a good idea and a concept. I also think that I would be able to write it down, but ... I'm a perfectionist.
So, I'm looking for an Editor, who would have a heart to check my chapters before I publish them.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
There's a handful of editors with open lines over here if no one volunteers. (Actually, I would recommend dropping those people a PM/VM anyway to see if they're up for taking you. It's a direct approach that might get you an answer much faster than waiting around for a general response.)

Back