• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
I'm trying to play and all but my patched rom for Soulsilver stays at 0kb. Help? I am running administrator mode and waited a bit.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Thank you so so much sir!
Well, you're quite welcome. Anytime, dude.

I'm trying to play and all but my patched rom for Soulsilver stays at 0kb. Help? I am running administrator mode and waited a bit.

Are you sure? Did you download the patch link I put down when I replied to Jake's first post? That patch should work. Something is wrong with the Neosoul patch that comes with "My Mod Collection" Folder.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Thank you for those awersome mods! I am playing Yin Black right now! It is so cool! There are sooo many pokemon in the grass. I don't see any bugs=) Now I decide to play Sol platinum. I'm thinking of catching my favourite torchic=) *switches the game and starts playing*

The Grubby Pup

Years
Thanks for the positive feedback, fallkitten. I really do appreciate you playing meh game. And I'm glad you really enjoyed Yin Black. Have fun playing Sol Platinum, if you're still doing that. Anyways, I'm sorry for not being around. I woulda replied to you sooner.

Anyways, I just wanted to stop by and announce that its gonna be a big update to Neo SoulSilver soon. I finally was able to fix the freezes that were occuring with questionnaire part in goldenrod city.

Expect this new version in the beginning of 2012...I just decided to add a few more thing, before actually releasing this patch.

And also, I'm sorry for all who played Neo Soulsilver and were experiencing the freezes. I promise this new one will be bug free...Well, that if you don't forget to apply the AP patch. LOL

Okay, that's all for today.

Later

fallkitten

Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I'll be waiting for the new neo Silver*__* sooo awersome*___* I like finding pokemon in the special shaking grass^___^ Got my little cutie axew this way*__* I tottaly like this game! I want to find moreeeee pokemon! It is fun! Cannot wait when I'll get surf. Water spots are waiting for me! =3

The Grubby Pup

Years
I'll be waiting for the new neo Silver*__* sooo awersome*___* I like finding pokemon in the special shaking grass^___^ Got my little cutie axew this way*__* I tottaly like this game! I want to find moreeeee pokemon! It is fun! Cannot wait when I'll get surf. Water spots are waiting for me! =3

Once again...Thanks for playing meh hack, Fallkitten. I'm really grateful, believe me.

Anyways, Yin Black/Yang White needs an update, like, crazy. LOL
...But that might take awhile...since I do all my editing through hex. Anyways, yeah...If I recall you can catch an Axew before you fight Lenora. It lives in, of course, shaking grass. ;)

So, I just wanted to drop by and say the wait for Version 3 of Neo Soulsilver is now over. I've released the patch. You can find on my main page.

Anyways, just to clarify...I'm gonna write a short log on what's new.

Ahem...

Version contains...that which is listed below.

~Freeze Fixes: This includes- Goldenrod City Radio Tower, Violet City, when the man gives you a Miracale Seed and when meeting Baoba; the Safari Zone guy, for the first time.

~New Items can be found all throughout Johto/Kanto Regions. This also means some people might give you different items than what they usually give you.

~All Event Pokemon are now on new levels when encountering. Example: Sudowoodo will be on Level 25 now.

~Some Gym Leaders also gives out new TM when beating them. Of course, I had to change the dialogue, so it'll match up the TM they give them. If you find any dialogue that doesn't make with the item the NPC gives...please tell me, cuz I fix this.

~Even more new dialogue: Yep. I added a few more dialogue; hopefully you'll find it funny. I also repointed summa da messed up dialogue I did in my previous version

~I did a complete overhaul on the Pokemon stats and moveset: I pretty much completely revamped almost every Pokemon def and off stats and moveset, so it'll be a bit more balance...(All starters now have two abilities.

~Harder Trainers/Gym Leader: Every trainer...even the weakest of trainer, should at least be able put up some sorta fight. I jack up their AI...And this time, I actually did it. LOL

~Also included with the patch is the Rudolph's AP patch, so you can patch it your game, before patching my...um, well...patch.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2012
crashed at bellsprout tower :(
nvm got it to work, btw loving the mod :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2012
whew...that's good to hear. Are you playing on a r4 or an emulator? I'm not all that keen on how it might work on r4s. I only tested it on my emulator.

Thanks for playing, anyways. :)
i was playing on desmume emulator but i just loaded my last save went to bellsprout tower again and this time it worked.
btw i found a ralts and a magby at the route just before violet city was that meant to happen?

The Grubby Pup

Years
i was playing on desmume emulator but i just loaded my last save went to bellsprout tower again and this time it worked.
btw i found a ralts and a magby at the route just before violet city was that meant to happen?

Hm, desmume, huh? My computer too slow to run that emulator, I play mine on No$gba. I'm surprised it froze on that emulator. Did you apply the rudolph patch before applying mine? It suppose to stop the AP from kicking in.

So, about your question. Yep. It's just fine. You're talking Route 31, right? They can both found in that area during the day, tho Magby's encounter rate is much lower than Ralts, you were lucky to find one. So can Duskull and Spoink, they can also be found there, tho, it only during night. :p Just wanted to put that out there.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2012
Hm, desmume, huh? My computer too slow to run that emulator, I play mine on No$gba. I'm surprised it froze on that emulator. Did you apply the rudolph patch before applying mine? It suppose to stop the AP from kicking in.

So, about your question. Yep. It's just fine. You're talking Route 31, right? They can both found in that area during the day, tho Magby's encounter rate is much lower than Ralts, you were lucky to find one. So can Duskull and Spoink, they can also be found there, tho, it only during night. :p Just wanted to put that out there.
yea i applied the rudolph patch but it hasnt froze since bellsprout tower (at goldenrod city atm) but ill just save here and there just in case.

woah duskull? ill have to set my clock to night and go back to that route coz dusknoir is my fav ghost pokemon :)

The Grubby Pup

Years
yea i applied the rudolph patch but it hasnt froze since bellsprout tower (at goldenrod city atm) but ill just save here and there just in case.

woah duskull? ill have to set my clock to night and go back to that route coz dusknoir is my fav ghost pokemon :)

Okay, well...If it haven't froze on you since then, then it's probably just an one time thing...I guess...

And yep, Duskull. I didn't know you like Duskull. I was pretty much saying random Pokemon from the Route 31 list when I said that. :) Oh, don't get me wrong, its still catchable from there.

Anyways, Goldenrod city already? Man, you move fast...I hope the game haven't been too easy for you, dude.

Btw, you haven't, by any chances, found any dialogue mistake on the way have you? I was retesting some places in the hack and noticed I forgot to change the lady dialogue who give you Shock Wave. She still talks about Taunt...

It's not really worth changing right now, but I'll probably get around to it eventually.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what Pokemon do you have on your team? I'm only curious, that's all.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2012
i dont think ive ran into any dialogue or i probly have but didnt notice it (;)).
as for my team:
magmar
gallade
ferraligator
luxio
duskull
(reserved for phanpy)but dunno where to find

fallkitten

Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
as I know it should be an update on yin Black and yang white, isn't it?=3 Now I am in ice-gym my team:
Serperior
Swampert
Togekiss
Emboar=3

The Grubby Pup

Years
i dont think ive ran into any dialogue or i probly have but didnt notice it (;)).
as for my team:
magmar
gallade
ferraligator
luxio
duskull
(reserved for phanpy)but dunno where to find

Okay, thanks dude. Anyways, as for you team...Not bad, by the look of it, seems you've progress even farther than last we spoke...uhh...wrote. :p Anyways, you actually went back for Duskull, huh? Well, you did say he was your favorite.

As for Phanpy...I think you've passed it as well, dude. It lives on Route 33, day time only. That's right before Bugsy. You could always go back for it, I mean, you did it for Duskull.

as I know it should be an update on yin Black and yang white, isn't it?=3 Now I am in ice-gym my team:
Serperior
Swampert
Togekiss
Emboar=3

Well, da update was for Neo Soulsilver. As for Yin Black/Yang White next update...I dunno, dude. As in, I don't know when I'm gonna start back editing it...I mean, I woulda had an update for it months ago, but my old computer died on me, along with all the changes I added for that game.

Who knows, tho, I'll probably start back on it, but as for now, I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy...my freedom, sorta speak.

Btw, your team is good too, tho, you have four? I hope you're planning on adding two more. LOL Your party still good, tho, alotta starters in there I see.

~Ciao

fallkitten

Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I'll be searching for dratini =3 Dragonite os soo cool=3 for the last one....hmm...stoutland maybe=3

The Grubby Pup

Years
I'll be searching for dratini =3 Dragonite os soo cool=3 for the last one....hmm...stoutland maybe=3

Dragonite and Stoutland both seem like good Pokemon for have added in your party. I know you can catch Dratini in Icirrus City. Tho, you can check da docs included in the patch. I'm sure it'll show you its spots where it's catchable.

I'm gonna start back editin that game soon...Since B/W hacks seems to be more popluar than 4th gen ones. :\

As for now, I gotta fix for Neo Soulsilver...I found. And here I thought I got out all da bugs. Anyways, it's a freeze fix that was occuring in Ecruteak City, before fighting the Team Rocket grunt. It had sumthin to do wif da dialogue.

Anyways, here's da link: http://www.mediafire.com/?g21n28cn06nkn6r

Gonna put this front page as well.

~Ciao

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Hey Grubby, I really like your Platinum Hack. I'm impressed how a Thunder Fang Snubbul pwnt everything in her way. But I hate it that I have to return to the Pokemon Center after every battle.... Keep up the Good Work!

Back