• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I've beaten the game, just doing postgame stuff now. It's kind of annoying - all the trainers have Lv60 unevolved Pokemon, so EXP is crap and it's boring beating up on weak Pokemon. Plus there's really no drive to do it - you've already beaten the main story, so it's just exploring areas where you've been before in B/W.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Wow, really guys? I already beat Black 2 and White 2 and restarted White 2. I've beaten 7 gyms on this playthrough already.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wow, really guys? I already beat Black 2 and White 2 and restarted White 2. I've beaten 7 gyms on this playthrough already.

V3aPp.gif

I'm 6 gyms in. I would rather play it slow this time around so I can enjoy it, like hot chocolate. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Id actually like to see if I can beat the game quicker when I get White 2. I might be crazy but I want to see how fast I can beat it.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Man, I've been slacking on this gen so bad. :/ I've only gotten to the second badge, lol.

There are so many books to read. :( And so much anime to watch. And so many games to play. Aaaaah.
That's exactly how I feel about all those things! XD; I have so many anime suggestions piled up at my back door but no time or resources (laziness asdasjfsd) to act on any of them! I don't read very many books anymore, but when I do I slug through it because I'm so 'out of practice' and usually the books I pick up are less than interesting and I have zero motivation to read them.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Well, I've just made an album containing as many avatars as I can remember having used in recent memory. By that I mean the past month or so I've been posting here regularly.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=8378

Topic: How many times do you change your avatar and why or why don't you or do you change it? What's contained in this album is only a small fraction of the avatars I've used everywhere collectively. Some have been lost forever, deleted from my computer.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's exactly how I feel about all those things! XD; I have so many anime suggestions piled up at my back door but no time or resources (laziness asdasjfsd) to act on any of them! I don't read very many books anymore, but when I do I slug through it because I'm so 'out of practice' and usually the books I pick up are less than interesting and I have zero motivation to read them.

I'm actually picking up airing series for the first time this season. NOT THAT I HAVE THE TIME BUT IT'S ANIME, SO.

droomph

weeb
Years
ah, I change it NEVER

um I'm really paranoid about picture views on imgur (I TELL MYSELF NOT TO UGH) so you're stuck with baman and sammich forever! \o/ besides I'm not that good at art *yet* so it's gonna take a while for me to finish a sig thing and whatnot.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I don't even have a signature... lol. I really should get down to doing something about my profiles and settings, but just so busy and I'll rather use the time to post some more.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I think that it's been asked before... but does PC still have an artist corner type of thing where we can try to ask if anyone's taking requests to draw stuff randomly? ^^; Will be nice to get a winter/snowflake theme one going for myself XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
hahahaha ... avatars. Let's not look at what number "avatar" this is kthnksbye.

I have themes when I feel like making one and keeping it for more than a day or so. A new one that is. I do have a lot of my themes saved in case I feel like recycling any of them but it's usually spur of the moment so they don't last long. whoops.

And I think you can try Art & Design? Not sure what's there these days.

Years
ah, I change it NEVER

um I'm really paranoid about picture views on imgur (I TELL MYSELF NOT TO UGH) so you're stuck with baman and sammich forever! \o/ besides I'm not that good at art *yet* so it's gonna take a while for me to finish a sig thing and whatnot.

You have Batman, you'll never need to change it! :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I used to change my avatar/sig like every three days, but now I'm just lazy ://///

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
But reusing signature codes is what the PC experience is all about!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
It's been years since I've seen snow, lol. God bless living in a country that snow seems to have divorced milennia ago.

droomph

weeb
Years
Mine are all boxes with an image in the back and rounded corners with BBCode-formatted text and links. It's getting kinda lame lol.

THERE IS AN INCH OF SNOW ON THE GROUND HERE. EVERYONE BE JEALOUS.

IT'S COLD AS HELL HERE. EVERYONE BE HATIN'

I remember in two years when I lived up north in Idaho there were a whopping two snowfalls, both ridiculously small. I don't know why, but they all were so magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back