• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Rotom

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 10, 2018
There are a few Rotom cards in the new Ultra Prism line. Each have an ability called Roto Motor. It states

"If you have 9 or more Pokemon Tool cards in your discard pile, ignore all Energy in the attack of each of this Pokemon's attacks."

However... when played in game, it refuses to let me attack. Can anyone help me out with this?

Years
There are a few Rotom cards in the new Ultra Prism line. Each have an ability called Roto Motor. It states

"If you have 9 or more Pokemon Tool cards in your discard pile, ignore all Energy in the attack of each of this Pokemon's attacks."

However... when played in game, it refuses to let me attack. Can anyone help me out with this?

Are you 100% sure you've got 9 Tool cards in your discard pile and not just 9 Trainer cards or Item cards?

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
That seems like it would be a known bug. If you could pastebin a log I'll look it over and see what went wrong.

Back